Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Obviously the heroine has to be ultra masoom amd not realise the intentions
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg u noticed the dupatta too..
yes i agree her behaviour is so not right.. he is brother in law..
apne bhai ke samne bhi u have to stay in ur limit.. in my POV

her fiance is so nice.. however have to agree with him when he said that she is very childish..
but she should stop behaving like an idiot..

and what was that nonsense when she met basil first time
APNE MUJHE KABOOL KIYA.. i mean what kind of question is that..

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I watched the last one on tv ..Mishi makes me angry more than Basil .. I mean.. she behaves so casually with him.. I am like hold on okay that's your jeeju but just stay in your limits.. don't be so shokhi.. Basil toh hai hi creep ! But Mishi as a girl needs to be more concious.. okay you are in kitchen making rotis so you don't wear dupatta but when you saw your jeeju coming one should take the dupatta on.. she went the way she there..

Then when that badtameez Basilwas admiring her parathas that he has never eaten such tasty stuff earlier.. she kept smiling.. and said thank you ! I mean .. for real ?? :|
Sisters usually
reply kyun meri behen acha nai banati

Simz786 thumbnail
The qabool kiya was soo stupid 😆 ^^^
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

agree -- when i heard the dialogue i was like W*F..
are u serious..

Originally posted by: Simz786

The qabool kiya was soo stupid 😆 ^^^

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Watched the first 4 epis and i must say i'm loving it so far. All the characters are perfect Basil is soo creepy, good acting by Ali he fits into the role very well!

Oh thank God you guys are finally watching this show. I thought I was talking to myself with my recent review. Even Hinna wasn't posting.

I was wondering how people here weren't watching this when it's actually a really good show.
Simz786 thumbnail
Yeah and i've caught up, i will deffo be here after every epi 😆 I really like the show - the wedding scenes, outfits and decor was And the other scenes have been well executed, although they have made mashal ultra nadaan
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Simz - The wardrobes are really well done and makeup too. Nothing is overboard. Sobia's look is the most flashy but that goes with her personality since she is someone who likes loud stuff.

The characters especially all three sisters are very likeable. I think people here are being a little harsh on Mishi though. Give her more credit guys. She is obviously surprised and has a W*F expression on her face when Basil gets weird like trying to feed her. Then she just brushes it off because I don't think she expects it or her mind refuses to go towards thinking of Basil as hitting on her.

Agreed about the scenes. Some of the romantic scenes have been really good too. Remember the one Sobia imagined with Basil?

Basil makes the show! This is the first time I am liking Ali Abbas.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Obviously the heroine has to be ultra masoom amd not realise the intentions

Girls usually realise the intentions.. we got sixth sense for a reason. But Mishi is a particular case.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
When he started feeding her she had that W*F expression on her face but she kept eating .. so yeah 😆. I mean, the way he was holding her.. and the bite was so close to her mouth.. she could have easily said no BHAI, like in anger, cuz chahe jitna bhi acha relation kyun na ho, this holding thing was obviously extra .. Plus, she saw Sobia who was not liking it also, Mishi had all reasons to say no in anger. But kher, she only shows attitude to her fiance 😆.