awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Dramas which are based on realistic social issues get good TRP

and this is also one of them
another one is bekhudi

If this is realism, so it is scaring. 😕 Having a lecher in a family is like holding a snake.
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
Its so common in Pakistan yaar
90% of family rapes stay hidden in famillies and dont get leaked outside just to save their izzat
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Its so common in Pakistan yaar

90% of family rapes stay hidden in famillies and dont get leaked outside just to save their izzat

OMG. I am afraid this happens also in my country. Some girls become mental because of their so called telatives. Allah protects every girl. It is really scaring.😭
This is the truth and it will keep happening until the society stops treating women as inferior to men
even after such tragedies like rape its always the girls respect and honour which is at stake and no one even points fingers at the guy
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

This is the truth and it will keep happening until the society stops treating women as inferior to men

even after such tragedies like rape its always the girls respect and honour which is at stake and no one even points fingers at the guy

So true. I hope ppl start to change after watching such shows. Pakistani TV is full of rape shows after the success of Udaari.😊
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why is Haisam acting like such an idiot? He should just tell Mishi that he likes her and no one forced him to agree to the marriage.
i like their nok jhok :P
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's refreshing to see a smart wife in a show for once. Sobia actually picks up on stuff and recognizes that her husband may be interested in Mishi. Her suspicions are confirmed at the very end of the episode when Basil says there is no point in staying if "she" isn't here. I feel so bad for her! She is a sweetheart. All three sisters are adorable.

Haisam was barely in this episode but he has started hitting on Mishi thank God, they will finally get closer. All of Basil's hard work down the drain. He was lying there thinking that he could turn Mishi off from Haisam even more and separate them but little does he know that Haisam has started trying to get closer to Mishi. Oops! Haisam and Mishi are really cute. Shehzad Sheikh is sorta turning me into a fan. What is going on?

Basil is a compelling villain. His scenes are the best (shocking I know since I am not a fan of Ali Abbas). The show is pretty much about this guy so I don't mind seeing him in most frames. I wait for his scenes. Some of them make me laugh and some make me go what the hell due to his expressions and thinking. It's entertaining.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Watched the first 4 epis and i must say i'm loving it so far. All the characters are perfect Basil is soo creepy, good acting by Ali he fits into the role very well!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I watched the last one on tv ..Mishi makes me angry more than Basil .. I mean.. she behaves so casually with him.. I am like hold on okay that's your jeeju but just stay in your limits.. don't be so shokhi.. Basil toh hai hi creep ! But Mishi as a girl needs to be more concious.. okay you are in kitchen making rotis so you don't wear dupatta but when you saw your jeeju coming one should take the dupatta on.. she went the way she there..
Then when that badtameez Basilwas admiring her parathas that he has never eaten such tasty stuff earlier.. she kept smiling.. and said thank you ! I mean .. for real ?? :|
Sisters usually reply kyun meri behen acha nai banati