Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh good there are people here watching this show. I had known about this show but didn't watch it until today when episode 3 was on while I was scrolling channels. It piqued my interest so I went back and watched the first two episodes. I have enjoyed the first three episodes.

The female cast is good. Kiran is cute in her role while the younger sister is sufficient. Aiman has groomed herself well. Her makeup is fine too (unlike Minal's on Sunn Yaara).

I normally do not like Ali Abbas or Shehzad Sheikh but I am fine with them here. Shehzad and Aimen are actually cute together which was highly unexpected. They are playing off of each other quite well. Ali Abbas and Aimen, if paired together in another show would be good too. I can actually feel that he really likes Mishi and how desperate he is for her. I look forward to seeing him portraying an obsessive lover here. Otherwise, I have gotten so annoyed with seeing Ali Abbas in so many shows on every channel. He is boring and lacks screen presence.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

^^^^ No surprises . Ali is a star kid .😉
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Loving aiman in this shes so cutee
its such a good show I love how theyre building it up gradually
canuck-umz thumbnail
Hinna - Yes it is a good show. Why aren't more people watching it?

Best thing about this show is Basil and his growing desperation for Mishi. I don't even like Ali Abbas but his character is driving KH. Him talking to himself all the time and his obsessive love is subtly creeping up is what keeps things interesting. Right now he is behaving as normal as possible but slowly he will become more direct in his approach. Sobia is weirded out by Basil at times so she is bound to pick up on his interest in Mishi.

Even Shehzad Sheikh is doing well.

JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Best thing about this show is Basil and his growing desperation for Mishi. I don't even like Ali Abbas but his character is driving KH. Him talking to himself all the time and his obsessive love is subtly creeping up is what keeps things interesting. Right now he is behaving as normal as possible but slowly he will become more direct in his approach. Sobia is weirded out by Basil at times so she is bound to pick up on his interest in Mishi.

Yes, I agree. So far, so good. But I am trying not to get too attached to it just yet because by the mid-point, far too many shows can get stuck or go downhill :(
And Ali Abbas, for all his limited screen presence, is turning out to be a decent, reliable actor.
And Aiman, although she still has growing up to do,is showing sparks of brilliance. I love how elegant her voice is. In another 6 years or so, once her visage looks older, she could be really compelling as a romantic heroine, in the Iqra Aziz mould (who I have a soft spot for).
Edited by JNam - 7 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
JNam - Don't get attached but I need someone here to discuss it with me. I didn't have any expectations with it and started watching it by accident so it was a pleasant surprise. The characters are surprisingly multi-dimensional but Basil takes the cake.

Same feelings about Ali Abbas. His lack of screen presence bothers me and although not a brilliant actor, he is fairly consistent. If he does this one well then I may take interest in his work. I have warmed up to him slightly thanks to this one. I mean Basil is my favourite character currently.

Aiman Khan has for sure grown as an actor. Her makeup and dressing in this show is quite well done unlike Minal who is overly done up in SY. Her real test will begin once Basil becomes more direct in his approach towards Mishi and she has more to do. That's where we will see how much she has grown as an actress and whether she truly is lead heroine material. She is very young so has many years ahead in this field.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have watched first 3 episodes of this show and liked them. But I am not going to tolerate the theme of the show cuz it is so creepy like for real. I think he will rape her I thought earlier that he would only molest her..

But the acting is great.

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

People got scared of the concept😆

I think Haissam is already doubting the intentions of Basil and I think the next person to find out will be Sobia because shes already getting weird vibes from him and its become quite obvious after this weeks episode when he said he wanted to go see her Phupho cuz Mishi was there...I think Sobia will start doubting him in the next episode. But once she finds out thats when hell will break loose for Mishi because phir to Basil ka saara darr khatam ho jayega and he will come after her😭
and also when he has those conversations with himself I feel like he is schizophrenic😆

im glad in this show his wife is smart and picking up the clues unlike the wife in Chup Raho who was always in denial she was so unrealistic
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Word Count: 0