Khaaley Haath (Geo) - Aiman Khan, Shehzad Sheikh, Ali Abbas, Kiran Haq - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Last week they ended on Basil saying something about Mishi being gone and they didnt show Sobias reaction, so I wasnt sure if she actually realized what he meant or she was gonna play stupid but shukar hai they didnt drag it πŸ˜†

Yeah same! I also wish Sobia just told Mishi straight up what Basils intentions are instead of playing around...Basil might use this to his advantage now and brainwash Mishi against her own sister.

The more Mishi will avoid him now the more despo he will get...I feel he is gonna kill Haissam once Haissam finds out his intentions

From the beginning Sobia was shown to be quite intuitive. She would pick up on Basil's aloofness and weird behaviour towards her along with noticing his behaviour with Mishal. She would get suspicious but would brush it off when Basil would change his attitude and be kind to her. I had no doubt she would finally realize his intentions. I wanna see how she goes about this.

Agreed he will start brainwashing Mishal as well as other people. I don't think he will kill Haissam. Maybe he will attempt it. He is thinking about killing Sobia though. Haissam and Mishal will get married.
I found Sobia a bit dumb though...I hated the way she would keep chasing him after the way he behaved and also he gave such obvious hints about Mishal which she never picked up on

are you sure theyll get married? I think he will attempt rape before that
canuck-umz thumbnail

I found Sobia a bit dumb though...I hated the way she would keep chasing him after the way he behaved and also he gave such obvious hints about Mishal which she never picked up on

are you sure theyll get married? I think he will attempt rape before that

Sobia is his wife and his behaviour is extremely volatile. She chalked it up to that being his usual personality. He would all of a sudden turn around and be nice to her so she assumed he was moody. Regardless, she always picked up on his behavioural changes until now when it was confirmed from the horse's mouth. Sometimes it is hard to pick up on such hints and really who would want to think such a thing about someone so close right? It's how we are programmed socially.

From the promos it seems like they will get married and Basil will continue his ways. I agree, he will attempt rape. I was hoping he wouldn't take it that far. At least, I hope he doesn't actually rape her.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
[YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/watch?v=mx__mfkZTNo[/YOUTUBE]

These teasers suggest she is going to act stupid

[YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y8yzw5y8Fo4[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Sobia is his wife and his behaviour is extremely volatile. She chalked it up to that being his usual personality. He would all of a sudden turn around and be nice to her so she assumed he was moody. Regardless, she always picked up on his behavioural changes until now when it was confirmed from the horse's mouth. Sometimes it is hard to pick up on such hints and really who would want to think such a thing about someone so close right? It's how we are programmed socially.

From the promos it seems like they will get married and Basil will continue his ways. I agree, he will attempt rape. I was hoping he wouldn't take it that far. At least, I hope he doesn't actually rape her.

He only started behaing bad with her when Mashal got engaged...I felt Sobia was just i denial
he would only be in a good mood when Mishi was there

Maybe Haissam would enter at the right time and stop him :D
canuck-umz thumbnail

He only started behaing bad with her when Mashal got engaged...I felt Sobia was just i denial
he would only be in a good mood when Mishi was there

Maybe Haissam would enter at the right time and stop him :D

He was still aloof with her once he found out Mishal is Sobia's sister and he had to get married to Sobia. His mood was volatile even after their marriage but at that time Sobia was in her marital bliss. She noticed things fairly quickly. Except after the engagement he became even more desperate and was done with putting up an act in front of Sobia. Honestly, Sobia is a smart wife compared to a lot of others in Pakistani shows.

From the promos it doesn't seem like Haissam will know if Mishal gets assaulted. 😭 Just keep your fingers crossed that Basil doesn't resort to rape or molestation to prevent the marriage.
i dont think it would even make a difference if Sobia knows or not because fro the teasers it seems Mishi is not gonna listen to her

een if she does get raped and Haissam still marries her that would be a slap in Basils face
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

[YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/watch?v=mx__mfkZTNo[/YOUTUBE]

These teasers suggest she is going to act stupid

[YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y8yzw5y8Fo4[/YOUTUBE]

What this girl doing? So stupid she is😑😑😑

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey 😳

Word Count: 1

tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

He was still aloof with her once he found out Mishal is Sobia's sister and he had to get married to Sobia. His mood was volatile even after their marriage but at that time Sobia was in her marital bliss. She noticed things fairly quickly. Except after the engagement he became even more desperate and was done with putting up an act in front of Sobia. Honestly, Sobia is a smart wife compared to a lot of others in Pakistani shows.

From the promos it doesn't seem like Haissam will know if Mishal gets assaulted. 😭 Just keep your fingers crossed that Basil doesn't resort to rape or molestation to prevent the marriage.

I think Basil will try to reap her after her marriage. and according new promo Basil said clearly to Mishal mom if she will not stop mishal's marriage he will break all relationships with them.. but Mishal mom said i will not stop mishi's marriage so i think marriage will happen.