Tumharey Hain(ARY DIGITAL) Agha Ali, Sarah Khan & Rabab Hashim. - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Even though i think sarah can get better than him...but they do look good together
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
*looks around* this is the first time I'm posting outside of the Kuch na Kaho thread. I've been watching this show since it began, but I'm really curious why you all are calling it a Sarah Khan/Agha Ali show? I haven't seen all the promos or any of the BTS pics, but this looks more like a Rabab/Agha show. I'm probably missing something.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

*looks around* this is the first time I'm posting outside of the Kuch na Kaho thread. I've been watching this show since it began, but I'm really curious why you all are calling it a Sarah Khan/Agha Ali show? I haven't seen all the promos or any of the BTS pics, but this looks more like a Rabab/Agha show. I'm probably missing something.

Hey fobby! welcome aboard πŸ˜†
It is a love triangle of sorts and even though Agha Ali/Rabab are paired in the show. People like the chemistry between the other leads aka Agha/Sarah

I guess you can consider them parallel leads😳
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

just watched episode 4.
I just love the pace of this show. it is moving towards the main plot smoothly. I can't tell how much I love Reyan . he is such a responsible and faithful friend. He just can't let his friend alone. but her hubby is very annoying.😑 Zoya irritats me too. coz after escaping house and getting married to Danial she has the guts to ask her parents for forgivness.🀒 such a selfish couple. they deserve each other. I just bity her parents , sister and true friend.πŸ˜’
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I don't think zoya n hubby r a selfish couple
They tried to mk their respective parents understand a lot

And both r indeed perfect for each other but none of the parents of both sides tried to get their pov

I m not supporting getting married by eloping

But parents need to understand n accept children's choice with an open mind n consider their choice at least before saying a big NO in the very beginning without considering anything

That way only the parents children relationship worsens or breaks

Nothing else

Here zoya was shown eloping as desperate times calls for desperate measures

The parents acted as selfish in this case I wud say
Specially the boys mom
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I don't think zoya n hubby r a selfish couple

They tried to mk their respective parents understand a lot

And both r indeed perfect for each other but none of the parents of both sides tried to get their pov

I m not supporting getting married by eloping

But parents need to understand n accept children's choice with an open mind n consider their choice at least before saying a big NO in the very beginning without considering anything

That way only the parents children relationship worsens or breaks

Nothing else

Here zoya was shown eloping as desperate times calls for desperate measures

The parents acted as selfish in this case I wud say
Specially the boys mom

I agree on Danial's mom part. but I relate to Zoya's parents, coz marriage isn't about tow persons..it is about tow families. when the girl gets married she moves to her inlaws house, becomes a part of their family. if they don't approve to her, how will she adjust.
Also society targets women and their families if the girl elopes , or gets divorced. the guy always is safe. so parents' responsibility is to protect their daughter from such situations. 😊

You know what is my favorite part from the epi? 😲 it is the last scene in which Reyan threatened that woman to expose her daughter if she badmouths Zoya.πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Yes agha Ali rocked the last 5 mins of the epi
I also loved it when he was showing concern for Rabab but Rabab cudnt say anything for the hubby n then how he shut the neighbour down

Agha Ali is an amazing actor

I wish he gets more n more recognition the way emaad is getting
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
FOBBY KI BACHCHI
U HV. TO B regular here
Zoyas hubby will turn negtaive I guess
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Yaar after OSMAYA now they r flooded with PLZ GET MARRIED comments all over Insta n fb

It happened coz in the last two morning shows recently there were a few clear hints that they were a couple n r dating

N that's when the fire first started

And people got crazy for the Jodi even before the show started

The scenes they had so far in the show r very normal

I like his scenes with Rabab more

But in those few romantic scenes as well people r going bonkers n m saying best couple best Jodi pata nahin kya kya

I guess you need to watch the salaam zindagi show in which Faisal qureshi gave a little hint of them being together. Aagha even sung the title track of his new to be released album. Before singing he said, hey Sarah this one's for you! I had a strong feeling about aagha liking Sarah when I first saw them in the eid show of gmp.
Edited by obsessiveperson - 7 years ago