Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Might hop in once in a while to sniff around these domains and will touch base then πŸ˜³ . Meanwhile, Manu is indeed a fabulous man. Today yet again revealed how underutilized Manu is on the show- that man is a born leader in the truest sense. Would support him to the very last day. Manu for the win! 

Oh definitely come by, just to stick around this AT once in a while, you know. πŸ˜‰
Yep, BB didn't showcase MAnu's potential to his fullest, but recently, they are taking small steps.
I'd also Manu can make for a great chess player, given his level of intelligence.

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Call Center Task...

Manu-Manveer-Rohan showed how to play it...πŸ‘

Bani-Lopa blew it...😲

Thanks for the positive thread once again. Your neutural and objective analysis is very much needed in this forum.

Mind if I added you in the member section, or do you need some time? πŸ˜‰
One thing that gets overlooked that not once did Manu every play his mother's deceased incident as a sympathy card for footage. Not once did he ever attempt to do it. He's been so genuine and real in this case, that it tends to get overlooked. Showing once again, his heart is so pure. He has never shown to drag his mother or attempt to play the sympathy card, but instead attempted to avoid doing so in all costs.
Manu is awesome as always!

Manu FTW! πŸ₯³
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Exactly, I think I'm going to stick to the title of the AT now. Manu held absolutely no grudge against Rohan, and even said he did it for the task, showing MAnu having a heart of gold. Then when it come to the tasks, Manu advised Lopa and Manveer greatly about just listening and not using many words. This showed his intelligence they were able to make the opposition frustrated hence people like Rohan had to slam the phone down.

It was a great task, and once again showed off Manu's strengths.

@Bold well said. Manu isn't perfect, has flaws, but he's been very loyal to his friends, and stayed with them through the tough times. That's what friends are for. but people point Manu as evil because of the language barrier he has and ignore his ingenuity.

Manu was very respectful, he listened to the complainer, this showed his talent, that he can take in the complaints, and ciriticism, and not make a over reaction about it like others would do in his position.

Manu is the star in the show. Without him, BB flops imo.

Oh, do stick to the title of the AT. That's a square peg in a square hole- creative, true and perfect! Manu's patience and strategy ensured that it was the callers who went off their tolerance hooks and not the receivers. That is the funny part- it is supposed to go that way, but Manu ensured that their team had no disadvantage going first in to listen to trash πŸ€’.  
Calling Manu evil is a laugh. It just shows a good number of people on virtual forums can't relate to the real India- don't understand them, won't take an effort to understand them and if possible will actually slam them. Jaise bolte hai, gaali Angrezi mei ho toh meetha peda lagta hai issue- cuckoo kind of thinking πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜† 

Like you said elsewhere, I am glad there are other irregular folks around though who do drop by and express their appreciation for Manu and can see through him and his thinking which he so very expressly sets forth before the audience. Think about it, he has never done anything secretively without keeping us informed and not dramatically as talking to the camera, but we were always privy to his strategy. Love him for that πŸ˜³πŸ‘

And I completely agree that without Manu, this house would have fallen like a stinking pack of cards, with nothing but pecking chicken fights and loony moon walkers  
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Manu was amazing in call center task. He maintained his cool. 😊

Later Niti and Rohan was seen praising him as he has seen the world and has lots of real life experiences.

I like it when Rohan went to him after task finished for the day and apologised to him for his behaviour.

Manu was telling Mona that Rohan was worse than Monika Jagga.

Congrats Sarah ji for the New Thread. Lets finish it in 5 days. πŸ˜‰
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh definitely come by, just to stick around this AT once in a while, you know. πŸ˜‰
Yep, BB didn't showcase MAnu's potential to his fullest, but recently, they are taking small steps.
I'd also Manu can make for a great chess player, given his level of intelligence.

Haha... agreed. I wouldn't be surprised if Manu's good at chess or bridge. And yes, BB sure is taking small steps. The thing is so much of attention went to the cheap antics of Swami and Jagga earlier that the true potential of real gems like him went under-explored. I'm glad we're getting to see it now.  
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Manu FTW!
Kya khel raha hai Manu!!! He is like a batsmen who is hitting sixer on every ballπŸ‘
Edited by uscgirl - 7 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the positive thread once again. Your neutural and objective analysis is very much needed in this forum.

Mind if I added you in the member section, or do you need some time? πŸ˜‰ 

ofcourse Reema...by all means
I like so many qualities in Manu. He is a winning material on many counts...😊
AjayZulu thumbnail

Thanks amit! We finally did it! Our mission is successful. 😊

Thanks! Mind if I add your name to the member section?
Exactly, that's the best estimation to see who would stack up against one another.😊

Thanks for inviting me. Yaa sure u can add me.

Every week they are  giving feedback to the contestant how to conduct themselves. This is not proper game show.

physiological Test means not to communicate others.
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Have you seen how Manveer reacted so badly to Manu when Manu wanted to say one line to Nitibha😲 
I didnt pay attention then but again when the task started and Manu was giving correct advice to Lopa and Manveer then again he snapped at Manu that he doesnt want to listen to him anymore and he will do what he wants to do... He is coming off as a user now. He took advantage of Manu this whole season and as soon as he realised that his popularity is more than Manu, he started misbehaving with Manu. This is what Manu was talking about, that people will show their true colors as the season ends... I am only supporting Manu now.
Edited by uscgirl - 7 years ago