Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm glad my IF run ends within a couple of weeks at most. That's what I like best about it. Comes with a fullstop (unless the TRPs are hitting the roof ofcourse). 

I joined this place about the same time, but was never pulled out to post consistently... haha! And thanks for your warmth. 

Chalo, fullstop for now. Manu for the win! 

Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

I'm glad my IF run ends within a couple of weeks at most. That's what I like best about it. Comes with a fullstop (unless the TRPs are hitting the roof ofcourse). 

I joined this place about the same time, but was never pulled out to post consistently... haha! And thanks for your warmth. 

Chalo, fullstop for now. Manu for the win! 

Which is when the show ends 😆 Continue to hop in once in a while, would love to have a talk with you about other things, just for fun. 😉

For IF I only post when it comes to BB, but other than that I don't really care enough to post on other  dramas, serials and forum.

Yes, let's continue to support this fabolous man. 😳
AjayZulu thumbnail
Congt For New AT
It would much better if they conduct polls rather than  going to outside and  asking for votes.
Uma2010 thumbnail
A man of intelligence and a heart of gold- both points were proven today and both Nitibha and Bani had to accept that even if their fans don't and won't. 😆

Manu was beautiful in setting out the strategy for the call centre task from the start. I am so glad BB had this for the task, where again a lot of finer skills were tested. 

He ensured that all others on his team were fully prepped to handle anything and what strength he exudes by his very presence with them- quietly reassuring. By god, I would love to have a friend like him who will gently direct and guide me and then stay loyal when it really matters. He has his flaws, but he stays with his tribe and his team spirit is unchallenged on the show. 

I have to give it to this guy. When it was the lawyer task, he came with the entire lingual paraphernalia to do with it and within the call centre, he was the oh-so-polished call centre agent. Not once did he flutter, and continued to stay positive and promised to be a better person. Rohan tried his best, but couldn't do a think to shake this guy. I so loved his reply to the "jail" reference and his discomfort. Any civilian would feel so he replied. Wow!😲 👏👏 

Manu, tusi chaa gaye phir se aaj 😳 👏 
Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Which is when the show ends 😆 Continue to hop in once in a while, would love to have a talk with you about other things, just for fun. 😉

For IF I only post when it comes to BB, but other than that I don't really care enough to post on other  dramas, serials and forum.

Yes, let's continue to support this fabolous man. 😳

Might hop in once in a while to sniff around these domains and will touch base then 😳 . Meanwhile, Manu is indeed a fabulous man. Today yet again revealed how underutilized Manu is on the show- that man is a born leader in the truest sense. Would support him to the very last day. Manu for the win! 
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Call Center Task...
Manu-Manveer-Rohan showed how to play it...👏

Bani-Lopa blew it...😲

Manu was once again fantastic. Loved him, from day one, and he has not disappointed me since. He has excelled in most tasks, and his strategic acumen always comes in handy. He was so calm and composed. These past two tasks, displayed full prowess of Manu's strengths. Hats off to Manu once again. 👏

Honestly I got no problem with Rohan did this time, both were very sportingly later on.

I'll respond to posts later. Bit a busy for now.
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
On a sidenote guys, I'm quite happy that finally people are recognizing Manu, and giving him positive posts and credit, as well as having the ambition that he reach the top 3. It was long overdue, but finally some people's eyes have opened.  😳

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago

Thanks amit! We finally did it! Our mission is successful. 😊

Originally posted by: AjayZulu

Congt For New AT

It would much better if they conduct polls rather than  going to outside and  asking for votes.

Thanks! Mind if I add your name to the member section?
Exactly, that's the best estimation to see who would stack up against one another.😊

Originally posted by: Uma2010

A man of intelligence and a heart of gold- both points were proven today and both Nitibha and Bani had to accept that even if their fans don't and won't. 😆

Manu was beautiful in setting out the strategy for the call centre task from the start. I am so glad BB had this for the task, where again a lot of finer skills were tested. 

He ensured that all others on his team were fully prepped to handle anything and what strength he exudes by his very presence with them- quietly reassuring. By god, I would love to have a friend like him who will gently direct and guide me and then stay loyal when it really matters. He has his flaws, but he stays with his tribe and his team spirit is unchallenged on the show. 

I have to give it to this guy. When it was the lawyer task, he came with the entire lingual paraphernalia to do with it and within the call centre, he was the oh-so-polished call centre agent. Not once did he flutter, and continued to stay positive and promised to be a better person. Rohan tried his best, but couldn't do a think to shake this guy. I so loved his reply to the "jail" reference and his discomfort. Any civilian would feel so he replied. Wow!😲 👏👏 

Manu, tusi chaa gaye phir se aaj 😳 👏 

Exactly, I think I'm going to stick to the title of the AT now. Manu held absolutely no grudge against Rohan, and even said he did it for the task, showing MAnu having a heart of gold. Then when it come to the tasks, Manu advised Lopa and Manveer greatly about just listening and not using many words. This showed his intelligence they were able to make the opposition frustrated hence people like Rohan had to slam the phone down.

It was a great task, and once again showed off Manu's strengths.

@Bold well said. Manu isn't perfect, has flaws, but he's been very loyal to his friends, and stayed with them through the tough times. That's what friends are for. but people point Manu as evil because of the language barrier he has and ignore his ingenuity.

Manu was very respectful, he listened to the complainer, this showed his talent, that he can take in the complaints, and ciriticism, and not make a over reaction about it like others would do in his position.

Manu is the star in the show. Without him, BB flops imo.