Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Clearly the apple doesnt fall far from the tree, just how Manveer's brother and his Dad behaved so mean with Manu behind his back on WKW with Salman, Manveer was just doing the same but using Manu to the fullest and now since he is ahead he ditched him like a hot potato. 
Disgusted.

I have been telling this from the beginning that Manveer is all talk and has never returned the gesture yet that Manu did for him... Manu's actions speaks while Manveer just says it & never actually done any sacrifice for Manu. Similarly Nitibha and Manveer deserve each other. They both are users. They used each other and they know it too.
Edited by uscgirl - 7 years ago
I'm so angry that that the stupid piece of crap Salman bashed Manu in WKW in favour of his laadli Bani.. Like what the hell? 😑

Will comment on previous posts later. 😊
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
uscgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

I'm so angry that that the stupid piece of crap Salman bashed Manu in WKW in favour of his laadli Bani.. Like what the hell? 😑

Will comment on previous posts later. 😊

I am telling you, they are clearing all the negatives for Bani, so that they can justify her winning. She is a fixed winner.🀒 Have you read all the media articles, from the beginning of the show they have been always in favor of Bani. Even when she is not doing anything they invent things to write about her, when in that week so many other important things happened in the show.. Always portrays Bani in a positive light however violent or inappropriate or selfish or insensitive or a user she has behaved! Manu opened her game hence he will be attacked by BB team. 

Clearly Bani attacked Lopa today but BB said it is both their faults!! How! Lopa was just doing her task and Bani did violence not Lopa. She should have been kicked out!

Originally posted by: uscgirl

I am telling you, they are clearing all the negatives for Bani, so that they can justify her winning. She is a fixed winner.🀒 Have you read all the media articles, from the beginning of the show they have been always in favor of Bani. Even when she is not doing anything they invent things to write about her, when in that week so many other important things happened in the show.. Always portrays Bani in a positive light however violent or inappropriate or selfish or insensitive or a user she has behaved! Manu opened her game hence he will be attacked by BB team. 

and people have the audacity to state BB favours Manu. What a joke! Look at Bani, first of all! It's disgusting to see so much favoritism for someone who has done absolutely nothing in the show.  My disrespect for Salman went totally down now, piece of crap he is. They even showed some clips of Manu talking about contestants... 🀒

Manu is now very frustrated by Salman's words and apparently had a fight with Mona too, based on an article posted in the forum

Please stay strong Manu!
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
uscgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

and people have the audacity to state BB favours Manu. What a joke! Look at Bani, first of all! It's disgusting to see so much favoritism for someone who has done absolutely nothing in the show.  My disrespect for Salman went totally down now, piece of crap he is. They even showed some clips of Manu talking about contestants... 🀒

Manu is now very frustrated by Salman's words and apparently had a fight with Mona too, based on an article posted in the forum

Please stay strong Manu!

Look at the timing they did at! When everyone tries to give their best and its last couple of weeks where you need a positive image. Manveer ko bhi aage kar rahe hai... So Manu doesnt become finalist instead of Manveer since Manu is doing superb job this week! 

Originally posted by: uscgirl

Look at the timing they did at! When everyone tries to give their best and its last couple of weeks where you need a positive image. Manveer ko bhi aage kar rahe hai... So Manu doesnt become finalist instead of Manveer since Manu is being doing superb job this week! 

Yep it's so convenient to paint Manu with a negative image by the time the finale is rolling by. When someone who isn't Bani, is doing a good job, it's only imminent they would be crucified during WKW mostly.  At this point Manveer is 2nd in line favoured just behind Bani. Seems like everything was planned by BB's staff, just to rig it in for Bani to win. Disgusting really.

One good thing is that the articles tend to exaggerate, so hopefully it isn't anything major, and that Manu's image remains positive and consistent.

Like I said I'll respond to others later,  for now I'm off to work.

Manu FTW! πŸ₯³
uscgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowSkies

I completely agree with you,there was a time where I think Manveer  and Manu deserved each other but not anymore. Manveer is very selfish, rude and inconsiderate. Manu has done so much for Manveer, but the latter has never ever returned the favour, infact he  didn't care at all to sacrifice his captainship for Manu.  infact he brushes it and says "different people have different styles" when Rohan asked him about it in the caller task. Did you see what he said about Lopa? Yuck!

I want Manu to play a solo game. He should've played a solo game  a long time ago imo. I don't want Manu's reputation to be tarnished anymore just by being associated with Manveer.

I want M3 to be in good terms overall, but Manu should still play solo and have the expectations of expecting nothing from Mona/Manveer from now on.

I totally agree with you. I m feeling bad for Manu😭 I wish he would have played individual game once he came back. All commoners are users and back stabbers. They can go to any extent to achieve their goal. Sick! I think in the process to take the group ahead he ruined his reputation since he was in their company and sacrificed unnecessarily for such losers.😑
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am going to go by just today's episode and not by any articles for now- my reactions to some of them can be rather severe. I want to know how further orchestrated and manipulative BB makers and editors can be before I comment. 

Without doubt, if you look at Manu's graph, he has been one of the most consistent and his learning curve has been excellent. He has applied himself to the show and team like none other. He has never picked up silly tiffs, he has always strategized, he has hugely lifted the entertainment quotient, be it his one-liners, his humour or his extra effort to keep the game pieces in play during tasks and he has never been a burden on the show or audience. 

He has complained and "talked" ofcourse- what is one supposed to do inside the house? Go into maun vrat? Even during the call centre task, he was shrewd, but not merciless towards Bani, which he could have been. His heart instead has surely been pained at different points on the show- be it regards Swami, Jagga, Mona's BF, Manveer of late, from Salman and what not. More so, he has never been appreciated though he is well aware he literally keeps the show moving at several junctures. But that man has gulped it all down and never created a single issue. Even during the mall task- he was funny and he was enthusiastic, but he never let go of a certain decorum in body language. 

Let us now see how much BB will slay him for doing all the right things. Let's also see how the real India who does not have the time, revenue or the mental space to tweet or vote 5000 times from multiple accounts does for Manu. Manu to me was, is and will be the best asset BB 10 had- in terms of entertainment quotient, rugged civility and intelligence. 
Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Oh, do stick to the title of the AT. That's a square peg in a square hole- creative, true and perfect! Manu's patience and strategy ensured that it was the callers who went off their tolerance hooks and not the receivers. That is the funny part- it is supposed to go that way, but Manu ensured that their team had no disadvantage going first in to listen to trash πŸ€’.  

Calling Manu evil is a laugh. It just shows a good number of people on virtual forums can't relate to the real India- don't understand them, won't take an effort to understand them and if possible will actually slam them. Jaise bolte hai, gaali Angrezi mei ho toh meetha peda lagta hai issue- cuckoo kind of thinking πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜† 

Like you said elsewhere, I am glad there are other irregular folks around though who do drop by and express their appreciation for Manu and can see through him and his thinking which he so very expressly sets forth before the audience. Think about it, he has never done anything secretively without keeping us informed and not dramatically as talking to the camera, but we were always privy to his strategy. Love him for that πŸ˜³πŸ‘

And I completely agree that without Manu, this house would have fallen like a stinking pack of cards, with nothing but pecking chicken fights and loony moon walkers  

Thanks. I will. 

It's funny that people are saying Rohan is the winner of the task, but last time I checked, he's the one who abruptly hanged up the phone while Manu was still smiling calmly and speaking with sincere respect for the opposition. Biased forum is biased I guess.

Funny thing I heard from an individual a week ago is  that apparently evil people support Manu, and that he has dark heart. Lmao, I wonder why  that certain individual didn't get a brain transplant πŸ˜³

Well said, just because Manu isn't sophisticated or the common english speaker and well verse in it doesn't mean he's not genuine, or that he's  some kind of "gunda" especially when it's Bani and even Lopa that derive with such physical and brutish acts commonly compared to him.

I loled at the cuckoo kind of thinking mention you made, it cracked me up xD

@Bold, 100 percent agreed there.