~Manu Punjabi AT #2, A Man of Intelligence and a Heart of Gold~ - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
I edited the three opening posts by quite a bit, hope it's to everyone's liking.  Again if you got a creative title name to recommend, I'm all open to consider it. 😳

Originally posted by: RainbowSkies

I love the title of the thread, very truthful, and accurate. Good job Sarah-ji! <3

Proud of the people who contributed.

I wish I did more, but sadly the newbie rule is preventing me from posting 10 times a day. :/

Aww thank you that's very kind of you. <3

That sucks, I wish they didn't have a rule for such things after 10+ posts.

Glad to see you made your way here too. 😊

Originally posted by: uscgirl

He lost the finale ticket😭 but like someone said Manu fans voted for Manu while all other celeb fans would have voted for Manveer. But still it hurts when the captain of the ship is not getting the credit he deserves!

Sarah πŸ€—

I was very saddened, and extremely disappointed with that too. It's sad how some people can't give Manu credit when he has done so much for the show, and for contestants alike. He was able to get everyone to meet their family, and revoked Rohan's captaincy ban. No one has done anything for Manu in the same regard he did for others,, but he doesn't complain about it.

I feel like missing a week really lessened his chances compared to Manveer who's been shown and promoted in every episode.

Uscgirl πŸ€—
Like I said in previous thread, if Manu had to lose against somebody, I'm glad it was his brother/best friend Manveer.

Manu FTW! He's so underrated!

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

uscgirl! πŸ€—
Yep we finally did. We all deserve a cookie! πŸ˜ƒ

I didn't think it was possible, but I'm glad I was wrong this one time.  😳

Manu FTW! 😊

Will respond to others later.

There's a new thread! πŸ‘ And for someone who had no idea what AT meant some weeks back, I've had a major learning curve on IF πŸ˜†. And my complete thanks to Sarah for dragging me out of my random comments and guiding me to this space. 

Okay, so Manu did not win the maximum number of votes yesterday. I'm sure that if this voting was in small town location, it would have pretty much shown different results since then the voters would have gone solely for Manu or Manveer, without the urban other HM results. Chal chaddo. 

I'm just plain glad that both the guys got to meet their fans and for Manu, it's come a long way. The show's been a life journey for him by itself. The show itself has been a journey for him and from Day 1, the guy has played the player and legitimately so. He brought in a genuine fresh air from all the other celebs we've seen on Bigg Boss so far and Salman, Alia and many of us were left admiring his acumen. It was fun getting to read his mind and the craft he put into the game. 

Fingers crossed to seeing him in the Top 3- he deserves it πŸ˜³ . I also love it that he was forthright with Manveer on not winning this week's captainship. I'd have to go back to the Alpha male thread in that Manu could have easily eliminated Manveer if he wished on this task since he was the lone player who'd thought far ahead and was being total value addition to the viewers. Yet, he chose to stick to his friendship. Nobody has done that on Bigg Boss in the final stages. 

This is what Bani kept harping to Gaurav and Rohan-Lopa get into squabbles on. This was what went missing with the P3G group in an earlier season. But I am seriously appreciative of the way M3, M2 and M(anu) have played. Let me put it better: I am proud of the way the commoner guys have played. No urban big town pseudo crap, no false airs, no English bakwaas- straight from the heart, preserving bonds, talking about issues, yet solving them and moving forward, managing the dirty swami and the volatile jagga from day 1, I am proud of Manu today. He's played big brother to the T and but for him, Manveer would've not reached this stage at all and yet Manu has preserved himself. Yes, he did not get to be captain and I'd have loved to see him as one, kyunki I know he would've brought a difference. But all said and done, he's a winner. 

I hope he actually involves himself in the creative design of any show- reality or otherwise, on television after this. He'll do extremely well. 
Uma2010 thumbnail

It's sad how some people can't give Manu credit when he has done so much for the show, and for contestants alike. He was able to get everyone to meet their family, and revoked Rohan's captaincy ban. No one has done anything for Manu in the same regard he did for others,, but he doesn't complain about it.

Let alone do something for Manu, I don't think they ever thanked him. But then, that's Manu. He's never cribbed a disadvantage, never demanded, never complained to or chastised the show, never screamed, never guilt tripped, never broken furniture, that's him. He's just been himself- calm, collected and speaking up when required and actually enjoying the entire process of the show. Yet, he's called gunda (just because of his language/accent) and people around him except M2 continue to take him for granted and people here call him gunda, when the real gundis and tantrum-throwers roam the house untainted and earn their applause for it too. 
Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Let alone do something for Manu, I don't think they ever thanked him. But then, that's Manu. He's never cribbed a disadvantage, never demanded, never complained to or chastised the show, never screamed, never guilt tripped, never broken furniture, that's him. He's just been himself- calm, collected and speaking up when required and actually enjoying the entire process of the show. Yet, he's called gunda (just because of his language/accent) and people around him except M2 continue to take him for granted and people here call him gunda, when the real gundis and tantrum-throwers roam the house untainted and earn their applause for it too. 

Great post. I really wanted Manu to be captain, the most deserving for sure.

and it's sad that Manu gets classified as gunda, just because of the way he speaks, as if what he feels about facts in general are irrelevant according to these people. Such a sad old school mentality, it's the year 2017, and a lot of people still have a backward twist mentality on people who aren't sophisticated speakers. I guess education and moral understanding is trivial to them or hasn't been implemented toward in their ways of being raised as humans.

I learn a lot from you to be honest, you make me appreciate Manu even more. πŸ˜†
Uma2010 thumbnail

Great post. I really wanted Manu to be captain, the most deserving for sure.

and it's sad that Manu gets classified as gunda, just because of the way he speaks, as if what he feels about facts in general are irrelevant according to these people. Such a sad old school mentality, it's the year 2017, and a lot of people still have a backward twist mentality on peoplee  who aren't sophisticated speakers. I guess education and moral understanding is trivial to them or hasn't been implemented toward in their ways of being raised as humans.

I learn a lot from you to be honest, you make me appreciate Manu even more. πŸ˜†

You said it- "old school mentality", the babu mentality so to say. Hum prim n propah Engliss speaking babu meddem, tum log unpadh gawaar chokre- issshhh πŸ€’  For them education/knowledge rather than wisdom carries footage. Throw around some tattoos, some tantrums, some curses, gaze at the moon, do a ballet perhaps and ooh la la... we have a sorority sister in the ranks πŸ˜†. 

And ofcourse, Manu deserves appreciation... you help me in that direction just as much. 
Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago

There's a new thread! πŸ‘ And for someone who had no idea what AT meant some weeks back, I've had a major learning curve on IF πŸ˜†. And my complete thanks to Sarah for dragging me out of my random comments and guiding me to this space. 

Okay, so Manu did not win the maximum number of votes yesterday. I'm sure that if this voting was in small town location, it would have pretty much shown different results since then the voters would have gone solely for Manu or Manveer, without the urban other HM results. Chal chaddo. 

I'm just plain glad that both the guys got to meet their fans and for Manu, it's come a long way. The show's been a life journey for him by itself. The show itself has been a journey for him and from Day 1, the guy has played the player and legitimately so. He brought in a genuine fresh air from all the other celebs we've seen on Bigg Boss so far and Salman, Alia and many of us were left admiring his acumen. It was fun getting to read his mind and the craft he put into the game. 

Fingers crossed to seeing him in the Top 3- he deserves it πŸ˜³ . I also love it that he was forthright with Manveer on not winning this week's captainship. I'd have to go back to the Alpha male thread in that Manu could have easily eliminated Manveer if he wished on this task since he was the lone player who'd thought far ahead and was being total value addition to the viewers. Yet, he chose to stick to his friendship. Nobody has done that on Bigg Boss in the final stages. 

This is what Bani kept harping to Gaurav and Rohan-Lopa get into squabbles on. This was what went missing with the P3G group in an earlier season. But I am seriously appreciative of the way M3, M2 and M(anu) have played. Let me put it better: I am proud of the way the commoner guys have played. No urban big town pseudo crap, no false airs, no English bakwaas- straight from the heart, preserving bonds, talking about issues, yet solving them and moving forward, managing the dirty swami and the volatile jagga from day 1, I am proud of Manu today. He's played big brother to the T and but for him, Manveer would've not reached this stage at all and yet Manu has preserved himself. Yes, he did not get to be captain and I'd have loved to see him as one, kyunki I know he would've brought a difference. But all said and done, he's a winner. 

I hope he actually involves himself in the creative design of any show- reality or otherwise, on television after this. He'll do extremely well. 

No problem, I'm really glad to help you, and don't worry I didn't know what AT was when I first joined 4 years ago LOL

I'm just glad Manu got a lot of votes about 300+, and people were posing and taking pictures with him. I liked the fact that one guy was dancing in the same style as Manu. Manu also complimented another fan by saying he looks handsome than the former, so that was really a sweet and nice gesture. Ofc pathetic haters will spin it a different way.

I do really hope Manu gets a job in the BB task idea department atleast, because he's so innovative, and creative. I bet he will make tons of different appealing tasks for contestants to spring into, so, it's all on the BB Staff. If they got eyes for talent, they will nab Manu at any given chance.

Yep, Bani the hypocrite has shown to bitch about even Gaurav, she has even put him down for her own sake, she's selfish, and ungrateful. Complete opposite of Manu who knows how to form friends and stay intact. Manu and Manveer are the most genuine and trustful friends in the past seasons of BB counting, so it's no surprising that they are this strong.

You said it- "old school mentality", the babu mentality so to say. Hum prim n propah Engliss speaking babu meddem, tum log unpadh gawaar chokre- issshhh πŸ€’  For them education/knowledge rather than wisdom carries footage. Throw around some tattoos, some tantrums, some curses, gaze at the moon, do a ballet perhaps and ooh la la... we have a sorority sister in the ranks πŸ˜†. 

And ofcourse, Manu deserves appreciation... you help me in that direction just as much. 

Haha glad I got you with me in this space.  I knew in the first convo we had, that we would really connect and relate.

Manu is the man of wisdom, he understands the game well. He displays emotions when needed, and doesn't when it's unnecessary.  It's something the herd of haters fail to grasp.

Hahaha, well put about Bani. Not just some tattoos, but basically tatoos that cover most of her skin, which is used as a cover shell to hide her weakness and fragile mentality.

Thanks! I'm really glad I get to talk to members like you daily, because atleast my brain cells remain intact, and I get to learn more about the contestant, discussing with you. 😊 

Manu FTW ⭐️