Pakistani Actresses And Plastic Surgeries!

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
Hello everybody.😊
I hope I am not hurting any actress' fans by writing this.😳 It is just a topic I always wanted to discuss in this forum trying to know why are beautiful Pakistani actresses are obssessed with plastic surgeries.

Even without knowing if they really had those surgeries I can tell whom did ..by looking at full lips, high cheekbones and strait yet odd knoses.πŸ˜†

Mehwesh, Eshal , Shaista, Madiha , Ayesha and others. Some of them look very fake.
On the other hand I am praying for the rest lovely actresses like : Sanam Saeed , Sara Khan , Maya Ali , Arij , Sajal and others to stay away from these surgeries. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by awida - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dono y they go fr bakwas surgery
Wts w/ dat duck lips Moti lips weird nose

U missed big nose lip waali Mahira , KNK heroine Weird lips,
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mehwish, Sadia Khan and Ayesha Khan all 3 of them look fake and pathetic. Mehwish was way prettier & sexier without the surgery crap I watched her past show Meray Qatil Meray Dildar and she was so beautiful back then no comments on her looks these days
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

I dono y they go fr bakwas surgery
Wts w/ dat duck lips Moti lips weird nose

U missed big nose lip waali Mahira , KNK heroine Weird lips,

I didn't mention Mahira, because she looks natural. every thing is her face is big, so full lips go well with big nose, and if she did a plastic surgery, why didn't she do nose job?. so I think she is natural. maybe only she went for fuller lipes.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: xAaliya

Mehwish, Sadia Khan and Ayesha Khan all 3 of them look fake and pathetic. Mehwish was way prettier & sexier without the surgery crap I watched her past show Meray Qatil Meray Dildar and she was so beautiful back then no comments on her looks these days

I have to admit that Mehwish looks hotter now.πŸ˜† Yes , her lips may look wired. I was bothered by them when I watched her in Dillagi. but after seeing her old pics. she looked very ordinary. not like a heroine at all.😊
I am sick of duke lips. it seems like every body have them now. 🀒
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Zainab jamil is also a big example. These surgeries make them look so fake πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ