TRPs Of Pakistani Shows!

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
Hello
Does any one know where to get TRPs of Pakistani shows?

I am just curios.๐Ÿ˜ƒ coz sometimes actors post the trps of their shows . and I don't know if those numbers are the real ones!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Edited by awida - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Channels post ratings of their highest rated programs only. These are based on the ratings received from Media Logic. The method of gathering ratings has been questioned time and again but right now channels rely on these ratings to get ads. There is no single reliable source to get the ratings of all the shows in one place.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

Channels post ratings of their highest rated programs only. These are based on the ratings received from Media Logic. The method of gathering ratings has been questioned time and again but right now channels rely on these ratings to get ads. There is no single reliable source to get the ratings of all the shows in one place.

Thanks for the information.
So I'll just enjoy my favorite shows without bothering myself about the ratings.. for after all ..these shows aren't going to end due law ratings. ๐Ÿ˜†
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Nope a drama serial doesn't end because of low ratings. It is simply moved out of the prime time slot like this drama Farwa ki ABC did so bad in ratings it was given a strange time slot of 5 pm.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Nope a drama serial doesn't end because of low ratings. It is simply moved out of the prime time slot like this drama Farwa ki ABC did so bad in ratings it was given a strange time slot of 5 pm.

At least they didn't axe it.๐Ÿ˜† and it created history in Pakistani drama. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
I've never heard of any show getting axed due to low ratings :) At the most, the channel airs mega (double) episodes or twice/thrice a week at odd timings to finish it off. But yes if the serial is doing good in ratings the channel asks for more episodes. Example Mann Mayal and Shukk
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

That sucks because it was such a good show. It was legit funny without resorting to tasteless humour or slapstick comedy.