do we have show based on "Aks" novel..?

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i have seen so many shows based on novel written by UMERA AHMED..😳
just now i completed "AKS" novel written by her.. amazing story.. but yeah somewhat similar to "ZINDAGI GULZAR HAI.."

but still i wanted to know.. whether they made show on this novel too..😳

i googled about it.. but didn't get anything..😕

anybody who read this novel and know anything about show based on this.. please do share..😛
Edited by kulsum_5 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
hmmm.. thank you.. was expecting.. they should make on this too.. aks char was amazing.. specially.. chidiya and aibak part..👏

fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They were going to make a show on Aks but there was some controversy where another show was made with this title and I think after that Umera Ahmed decided not to get it dramatized. I don't remember exact details but showbiz websites reported her statement
I am thoroughly disappointed and appalled at the way A&B Productions has changed their upcoming serial on ARY Tikon's name to Aks to cash in on my current novel's title. The message is if you fail to buy a book's adaptation rights, hit below the belt. Some people can do just ANYTHING for fame and ratings and they have no scruples or the word called 'Professional Ethics'. A wrong tradition has been set and if this is the way our tv industry is going to work then I feel pity for this industry and those producers, directors and writers who are willing to blind and silence their conscience for making hay while the sun shines. Umera Ahmed
I dont get why its such a big deal if two dramas have the same name...many dramas have taken the names of old dramas
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

They could've add a letter in the title to make it look different ..like what happened in Karz remake. it was named Karzzz. 😆
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
Zaalima_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

They were going to make a show on Aks but there was some controversy where another show was made with this title and I think after that Umera Ahmed decided not to get it dramatized. I don't remember exact details but showbiz websites reported her statement

I am thoroughly disappointed and appalled at the way A&B Productions has changed their upcoming serial on ARY Tikon's name to Aks to cash in on my current novel's title. The message is if you fail to buy a book's adaptation rights, hit below the belt. Some people can do just ANYTHING for fame and ratings and they have no scruples or the word called 'Professional Ethics'. A wrong tradition has been set and if this is the way our tv industry is going to work then I feel pity for this industry and those producers, directors and writers who are willing to blind and silence their conscience for making hay while the sun shines. Umera Ahmed

thank you for sharing..🤗 i want show based on this at any cost.. i imagines zaroon and kashaf while reading this novel.. want fawad khan to play sheri's role..
Zaalima_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

They could've add a letter in the title to make it look different ..like what happened in Karz remake. it was named Karzzz. 😆

🤣

they can.. and acc to urdu letters.. they could have used Q in place of K..😉😆
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: kulsum_5

🤣

they can.. and acc to urdu letters.. they could have used Q in place of K..😉😆

🤣 very intelligent!👏

Seriously I think the name isn't that important. many novels have other names when adapted as shows or movies. They could've changed the name and write pased on Aks novel.

There is also an Indian movie named Aks .😊
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
Zaalima_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

🤣 very intelligent!👏

Seriously I think the name isn't that important. many novels have other names when adapted as shows or movies. They could've changed the name and write pased on Aks novel.

There is also an Indian movie named Aks .😊

thank you..😆

@bold.. believe me.. i came to know about this movie when i was searching show on this novel..🤣