Pakistani Television - Marriage Diaries

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Marriage, Marriage and Marriage that's what it's all about. Where is this industry going? Where are the good directors and writers who used to gives us some tremendous dramas and stories? Some strong and meaningful characters?
Every channel I switched to is showing marriage. Someone is crying because of it, Someone is happy because of it. someone is scheming to stop it and someone is planning to make it happen. Just marriage? Seriously this is what Pakistan is all about?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Nice post!
I am new to Pakistani dramas , but in every show I watched there was only one word repeated (rishta). It is quite funny how in each drama there is always talking about getting their daughters's marriage. Even when the girl is still at collage. This shows that writers are desperate to show a marriage or more in the show to keep the interest of viewers.
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

Nice post!

I am new to Pakistani dramas , but in every show I watched there was only one word repeated (rishta). It is quite funny how in each drama there is always talking about getting their daughters's marriage. Even when the girl is still at collage. This shows that writers are desperate to show a marriage or more in the show to keep the interest of viewers.

Exactly. I can't believe this is the same industry that is known for it's best dramas and scripts. This is the same industry that gave us dramas like Meri Zaat Zara-eBenishan,Shehr-e-Zaat, Irtiqa and Dozens of many other unique concepts.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Reason being is that used to have one or two Chanel's five shows in all. Now five a day 10 Chanel's. Tell me where is the topic to entertain? Best of the brain run out of freshness. Just like what happened to Indian shows.
General pubic actually doesn't mind this garbage. I used to say its horror of shows but then I see people are still watching this wife beating , daughter burning , multiple marriages shows.