Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Junaid actually does good shows.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ now when I think of it he actually does good shows. I liked him in Mata e Jaan with Sanam Saeed, then in Main Kaisey Kahoon with Sarah Khan and now here in Sun Yara with Hira.
Hes really versatile I love how he always does different scripts instead of the same old love stories
kirim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bit disappointed from the promo but excited for today's epi

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Hes really versatile I love how he always does different scripts instead of the same old love stories

well you need to suggest some to me now!! Ive have seen main kaisey kahun mata e jaan madiha maliha!!! Marzi also I've seen bits and pieces!! Rest everything else he's done I'm willing to watch😃
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I saw one of telefilms of Juanid Khan "Teray liye hai mera dil" ver simple and straight forward, nothing complicated, predictable stiory but I thought still it was really cute and the song again was awesome.
kirim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Junaid nailed it with his acting and looks in today epi
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Talal Sikander was on a roll today absolutely topclass his casual fliritng with Roshni was superb Junaid owned the epi totally

So since this is based on a novel who does talal end up with Roshni or that Tania does anyone know ?
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well it better be roshni! But considering like someone mentioned before that lalarukhs the lead in the novel and talal and roshni are side characters so the show has obviously tweaked the novel around so I don't think they'll show the same climax as the book! ! Aaahhh what a super super cute episode I love talals serious demeanour !!!! Why does everyone put so much makeup it's such a put off roshnis loud lip colours lalis overdone brows tanias super caked face looks like it's got some kilos of product! Lalis expressions are so cute though she's the only reason I can bear to watch her in laws house scenes! !!
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ whats the actual climax of the book has it been discussed here already ?