Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 hours ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

It is a risk and something different so I’m glad he’s doing it. It’s clear that drinking isn’t being glorified.

Why do I feel like the dance is just for the teaser and maybe the OST. We might not even see it in the episodes. I do hope they have some nice scenes together and that they are not all imagined. It looks like they go through a friendship phase.

His expressions and Sadaf drifting away tells me it's just a dream.

Edited by 2RsFan - 16 hours ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 hours ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

I have to admire Wahaj for taking this risk. Because yes it is. An alcoholic hero is going to be on national tv on the 8 pm slot which is prime family time of watching shows smiley36 He’s really pushing the boundaries with his craft as well as audience’s expectations from him which I LOVE. I also love that the show seems to have him at center stage and it’s basically his story and journey. Not sure if Maya will get her own teaser but so far I get the feeling that main character is Bilal Abdullah and Maya is simply the love interest he’s going to fixate on and his spiral is what we will be watching.

Not only alcoholic I also feel he would be a womaniser. We saw him flirting with some woman in BTS.

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

adaaaaaa on X identified the drinks smiley36

there's bacardi, jd, johnnie walker, glenfiddich at the back (that's all i could identify) DIRECTORS WHO PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL

Na juda honge hum

Kabhi whiskey Kabhi Rum..

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Not only alcoholic I also feel he would be a womaniser. We saw him flirting with some woman in BTS.

Yeah he might be. Maybe he completely indulges in a toxic lifestyle when he’s depressed
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 13 hours ago

This is soo good...their eye contacts smiley42

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

I have to admire Wahaj for taking this risk. Because yes it is. An alcoholic hero is going to be on national tv on the 8 pm slot which is prime family time of watching shows smiley36 He’s really pushing the boundaries with his craft as well as audience’s expectations from him which I LOVE. I also love that the show seems to have him at center stage and it’s basically his story and journey. Not sure if Maya will get her own teaser but so far I get the feeling that main character is Bilal Abdullah and Maya is simply the love interest he’s going to fixate on and his spiral is what we will be watching.

The other teaser I though alcohol might make a guest appearance and you know Sadaf will come and change him and he’ll give it up but it’s clear now that alcohol is it’s own character in the story lol. Which is fine because they’re not using it as some convenient tool for coping and glorifying it, it’s actually part of his character and we will see it consistently.

I think it’s a role which idk maybe many might not dig because it’s got tragedy written all over it, but if we want to see a performance then this is the show. And the aesthetics are amazing! I’m loving his wardrobe in this and somehow Haseeb managed to make the Mir house look grander and a little different.

That dance sequence definitely seems like a dream sequence to me which might happen during the actual wedding of Sadaf to someone else. Same venue hai. Same flowers etc. Hard for me to tell now what other stuff in the teasers is real or imagined. If we can just differentiate that it might be easier to read who Sadaf actually ends up marrying smiley36

I really hope teasers are not misleading and it indeed is Bilal's story ! Sunn Mere Dil needs to be Bilal's pov! If he is the central character then Wahaj will get ample scope to showcase his craft. Wahaj as an actor likes pushing the boundaries and tries coming out of his comfort zone every single time which I am glad about. In fact, after SMD, I'd like him to sign something very rustic like Dunyapur/Gullyboy space

Yes, I guess Bilal lives in Turkey and then comes back to India and will be an alcoholic. A wayward, lonely man with a troubled past. A man who has build walls around him to protect himself from getting hurt by others. He will seem arrogant and wayward and that would change when Sadaf enters his life and manages to break his walls. While he falls for her, she won't. Maybe by the time she realizes her love for him, it would be too late. All this is just a speculation, let's see.

This seems like a classic tragic unrequited love story.

Coming to Sadaf, I feel the next teaser might focus on her character. She looks gorgeous in the teasers.

Teasers have raised my expectations and I hope I won't get disappointed. Hopefully Bilal will end up becoming one of the most characters of Wahaj's career 🤞

Edited by anshvi - 10 hours ago
Posted: 11 hours ago

Yes, I guess Bilal lives in Turkey and then comes back to India and will he an alcoholic.

Ahem ahem you mean pakistan rightsmiley36

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Yes, I guess Bilal lives in Turkey and then comes back to India and will he an alcoholic.

Ahem ahem you mean pakistan rightsmiley36

Ahhh damn ! Yes ! Comes back to Pak 😭🤣

Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Oh no they're normalising under-aged drinking

Well, he did drugs in his previous show, Fitoor. Even in mein it was implied that zaid baba would drink as he'd sit near their inhouse bars with wine glass in hand so I don't think the normalising under age part is valid heresmiley17

Edited by Rashi23 - 10 hours ago