-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

This show did well consistently on the trp chart and deservingly so👏
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 7 years ago
and so it ended. Rather abrupt end I would say, wish there was more of Talaal-Roshanay. <3
definitely enjoyed this one. Nice family drama, nothing too heavy duty, nothing too extraordinary, but nothing too annoying either.

I really liked how they worked on Tania's graph the most <3 rarely does one see the guilt of the person who commits a crime in such detail.

Saifi was lol. MuLi got some lovely scenes post the marriage. Mustafa especially was one character who grew on me a lot, because I certainly found him very boring in the start, but his character truly became amazing after the wedding, with some sass and wit and charm.

Takeaway from the show was Junaid as Talaal - fantastic portrayal and terrifically in command here. <3 Hira isnt the best of actresses, but she suited Roshanay's role quite well.

Khurram - best supporting character ever ⭐️

and oohh I really loved the dresses/ attire worn by the ladies in the show - some seriously gorgeous suits there <3 !😆

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 years ago
Started watching it.
Junaid and Hira share a crackling chemistry. Asim is a riot.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am so glad you are watching this show finally. You will enjoy it.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Such an amazing serial. I watched it in 3 days. loved the characters, felt the situations, and love between the leads. Talal's family became mine..cried and laughed with them. I am glad that I watched this serial. learned many things from it. it is a lifetime experience!
Junaidkhanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Started watching it.

Junaid and Hira share a crackling chemistry. Asim is a riot.

Sun Yara was a beautiful feel-good drama indeed. I remember i cried when it ended becoz I could not afford to miss watching it. I still remember each n every scene of it. All of them were great. But Talal was Cannot imagine any other actor doing this role than Junaid himself. Haughty, rigid and the most good looking doctor. Miss him so so much. Wish they made a sequel to it.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

No need for a sequal. InshaAllah Junaid will star in better serials, and offer his fan lots of interesting characters.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was good but not squal worthy. OST was amazing too. Love zarnish khan also. She is so beautiful and acts well. Nothing over the top about her. Just gorgeous girl next door.