Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

This Roshni and Talal's 'revenge' track is off putting in my opinion cuz there was no need of it. They could have easliy done a ruthna manana session after marriage. But THIS kind of stuff is completely out of subject. And as I said earlier I always feel seeing them that they put an extra effort on them which seriously is not needed. Give simple tracks and simple dialogues to them and they will do wonders. I don't call it a story what Talal and Roshni had. It was nothing. They just dragged them till the end here n there n now when they are married they started an illogical track ? Lol

i both agree and disagrees with you here. i do think current track was completely unnecessary. talal is not kind of man who is desperate for revenge nor roshni is kind of girl who stretches matter this far thats why she managed to keep with talal. all though they keep bickering from the start but this is way over the top. they do had story but it was in between halts, there where some some episodes were they show little or almost nothing of them. then there were episode fully focus on them. their story may seems simple because comparatively lali and her story was more elaborated. but saying this i love how they blend two completely different love tracks together.
Edited by Dhani_ - 7 years ago
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

Talaal was indeed kharoos from beginning but not zalim. Roshni's attitude hurt his ego that's why he's being a zalim shohar, for revenge maybe.

I am Pressu. Hi😃
Thanks for the reply dear.🤗
Oh is it? Ha from the last episode I got the feeling that he has a big ego but I was not very sure because I watched only a few episodes.
If you don't mind can you please tell me what he told to Roshni after Ruksath. I understood the content but some of his words/sentences are complicated to understand.

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have to agree with Ash. The Talal Roshni track has become too much now. This major ego clash and revenge is in stark contrast to the rest of the show. I like the entire cast and their characters especially the leads but I am not feeling Talal and Roshni as much anymore. Highly unnecessary at this stage of the play. Plus, it's become so cliche and typical now. Seen too many love stories like theirs that it becomes boring at times.

Mustafa and Lali on the other hand have a much more interesting story line and their characterizations are so much more appealing. Mustafa, apart from being a romantic is actually a very sassy man. He loves and respects Lali so much but is equally unforgiving in the sense that he doesn't let her walk all over him. He uses sass to answer her. Lali is a strong woman but her ex did a number on her yet she doesn't break in front him but no worries she is slowly melting for Mustafa.
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

I am Pressu. Hi😃
Thanks for the reply dear.🤗
Oh is it? Ha from the last episode I got the feeling that he has a big ego but I was not very sure because I watched only a few episodes.
If you don't mind can you please tell me what he told to Roshni after Ruksath. I understood the content but some of his words/sentences are complicated to understand.

Hi pressu. 😊
You're welcome. 😳
I really can't remember anything atm. Sorry! 😃
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
uh oh Roshanay.. what did you do! ... you said one thing that you shouldn't have. You shouldn't have mentioned Tania!!!

Originally posted by: Jaan-Jee

uh oh Roshanay.. what did you do! ... you said one thing that you shouldn't have. You shouldn't have mentioned Tania!!!

Uh yes, this all zalimana rawayya is coz of roshni mentioning tania.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So Rosh finally knows the truth about Tania and now wants to manao surgeon saab who is all sarcy but giving her bhaav 😆

And Saifi 😡 and Laali why o why does she have to go meet him precap mein she is in trouble as expected 😆

But overall the epi was fine with some good Talal Rosh bits seems like the show is inching towards finale!
It was an interesting episode.
Loved all the scenes between roshni & talal. So rosh finally realized that she misjudged surgeon saab & want to manaofy him but it seems he'll be showing some nakhre. It'll be fun to watch.
Between, why they just can't end this saifi drama, he's way too stupid, why the heck he's stalking lali, calling her to meet him. Lali should just change her number or should take some help from mustafa. He'll definitely show saifi his auqat.
Loved the scene where lali & ayan comes from park & mustafa meets them, the things he said to ayan were so sweet. GOALS!
Tania's realisation phase is definitely indicating towards finale. Ghana is doing a good job.
Edited by obsessiveperson - 7 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A little confused... in last weeks episode, Roshaney just found out about Tania... then what was she talking about before? When she says "ajj tho dil chah raha hai ke yakeen karlein... ke tania ghalat nahi thi"... That he's stone hearted? Is this all a misunderstanding?
I mean Talal getting upset that she believes Tania over him about the accusation makes sense.. but believing tania that he's stone-hearted.. come on, even Khurram says that... no need to be zalim over that...

Originally posted by: brainychild92

A little confused... in last weeks episode, Roshaney just found out about Tania... then what was she talking about before? When she says "ajj tho dil chah raha hai ke yakeen karlein... ke tania ghalat nahi thi"... That he's stone hearted? Is this all a misunderstanding?

I mean Talal getting upset that she believes Tania over him about the accusation makes sense.. but believing tania that he's stone-hearted.. come on, even Khurram says that... no need to be zalim over that...

Roshni only knew about tania's accusation on talal. She was unaware of other side of the story i.e lali's divorce happened coz of tania & it was tania's fault & not talal's. She had the anger of things which talal said to lali to convince/blackmail her to marry mustafa. She got under the influence that talal just used her & not loves her. I hope your confusion is cleared coz I'm also confused thori si now. 😆