Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
All actors are acting good in this show
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm thinking of watching this show but I don't know why I'm not liking the girl at all.
Edited by Ishq-Dua - 7 years ago
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think zarnish is lali right? Well shes super pretty but her bit of the story is way too cliched so I'm just genuinely interested in what happens with talal and roshani! !!!!
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have nothing else to say but stupid stupid stupid lali!!!!! Saifs family is weirdness personified !!! Precap looked super cute
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Laali's entire sasural is interested in someone from
her family as a prospective match kya faltu sasuralwaale hai and Laali is trying to play good bahu

Precap is good ❤️
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omgg this show is so so good. Such a refreshing vibe. Dirst episode was sach me BANG. Main toh fan hogayi. Now it is more of Lala Rukh's family saga.. her susral is so jahil dude. She needs to soeak up a bit.
Talal n Roshani have chemistry <3 I wait for their scenes.

Khurram is so funny love him 😆.

I love the cast.. it is so so attractive. I have hopes from this show.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was stupid of Lali to not tell them directly from day 1 about Hina ka rishta being already done. Her susral is weird.
I have a feeling that Hina is gonna be paired with Khurram ? 🤔 Afaq is barely there. They show more of her and Khurram. They are cute .
Khurram kaun hai
so many characters lolis Khurram the mamoo???
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I tried to watch this show , but I've got confused. I don't understand Urdu well, so many characters confuse me, I don't know who relates to whom..and so on. 😆 The same thing happened to me when I started watching Sange Marmar. But reviews helped me understanding it.

Originally posted by: awida

I tried to watch this show , but I've got confused. I don't understand Urdu well, so many characters confuse me, I don't know who relates to whom..and so on. 😆 The same thing happened to me when I started watching Sange Marmar. But reviews helped me understanding it.

Talal is Lalarukhs brother
Roshni is her friend
and Hina is his neice I think