Okay guys done with reading novel πŸ₯±
i hope im not gonna disappoint you with the story 😳

Story is very simple featuring Talal and Roshaney plus Lalarukh and Mustafa
in novel Talal have 3 siblings 2 brother and 1 sister
Jalal
Kamal
Talal
LalaRukh

And Hina and khurram are the children of JalalπŸ˜† (such a huge and complicated family )πŸ˜›

Main plot of the story is lalarukh's laws are same like drama and send proposal for hina of lalarukh's devar but hina told lali that she loves Afaaq(her cousin) and cant marry her devar
lali dont tell this to anyone and answer her in laws in NO. Lali in laws behave with her so coldly even safi salp her and angry on her for a long time but she didnt told about this in her family.

she tried to pacify her in laws and in those's days her niece wedding started so she took her Nand taniya along with her.Taniya was very egoistic and rude. she likes Talal and dore daling on him about he never gave a damn. On baraat day she intentionally stay alone a home and all the family members go to Marriage hall and lali told talal to pick taniya from home. Taniya try to seduce him and he slapped her and insult her.

after that she accused him for raping her and because of that lali in laws put condition on talal's family that talal should marry taniya or safi will divorce lali
no one agree on that and safi divorce lali

then after 3 years on Hina's wedding Roshaney and her sister palwasha came with their dadi in Sikander villa for hina's wedding(roshaney and hina are cousins) hina's mother is roshaney's phupho πŸ˜† and Talal and roshany met here and roshaney fell her talal
lali also what roshaney as her sister in law 😳
but talal dont want to marry at any cost because of lali . then talal's best friend mustafa came back from abroad after years and also attend hina's wedding and also came to know that lali is divorced. Mustafa loves lali's son Hamza alot and told talal that he loves lali from many years but never told anyone not even lali.

Lali only wants Talal to get marry because she knows because of her he's not geeting marry and also after that taniya's accident he dont trust on any girl. Lali wants Talal to marry roshany

But roshney phupho told lali that she want his son khurrum to marry roshany and also said her to ask roshaney about khurrum. but roshany told lali that she loves talal and talal listen all the confessions made by roshney

after that he agrees to marry roshany and prefer nikkah over engagement
Mustafa parents send proposal for lali and lali refused to marry again but talal threat her if she's not get marry to mustafa he'll divorce roshany . lali agrees and marry mustafa but dont consider him as his husband and then there story started how lali fell for mustafa

safi again try to enter in lali's life and kidnap his own son and put condition that lali should divorce mustafa and marry her again but she insults him

other hand Talal and roshany story also moves. one day when lali accused talal that he force her to marry mustafa otherwise he will leave roshany. Roshany listen also and angry on him and delayed her marry with talal but at the end he told her that he never meant to do that he just what lali to get marrya nd start a new life

story was so ordinary but scenes was nice and romantic tho ...idk about the drama because drama is slidly change but story line is same i guess
kirim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
so that was a short summary of the novel πŸ˜†
phew! feeling so tired

kirim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

maybe he is gonna dream laterπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

πŸ˜† yeah who knows πŸ˜‰
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u KayuπŸ€— for taking all the pain😳

yah story is ordinary but still good and entertaining. 😳 and show is amazingπŸ˜† yup, in the show they need to have a love story established from the beginning. so Roshanay is there from day one.😳

btw what does her name mean?πŸ˜† and Talal too?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†