Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow Friends😃

Hope Branka also went to market to purchase a new PC and the sales persons are trying to convenience her in the manner below and her search for now PC is over and that she will show her beautiful face soon:

Mama will start to search for her new Misko in the next days... she had a lot of things to manage after she was back in Belgrade... she sends warm greetings to all of you and as soon as new Misko comes to her home, she will be here again... 😊

waiting for mama... 😛
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Lovely pics and creations of Prats, Dragice and Madi!

Great quotes, Padma, loved your good night quotes!

Thanks Nats for sharing Branka's message, let her take her time!

Picture: You've Never Lived This Day Before - Good Morning
vibraj thumbnail
Life is a journey...:
Love this pic, the wrought iron lamp beside the tree, the solitary man walking into the crimson horizon, so serene, so enthralling, wish I could be here
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends . Have a nice day .
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Life is a journey...:

Love this pic, the wrought iron lamp beside the tree, the solitary man walking into the crimson horizon, so serene, so enthralling, wish I could be here

Take me too with you Vibha !😊 First let us overtake that man and then stroll there in leisurely pace up to the top of the mountain , and let us sit there enjoying under the sky watching the changing colours of the morning hues in that quietude !
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Mama will start to search for her new Misko in the next days... she had a lot of things to manage after she was back in Belgrade... she sends warm greetings to all of you and as soon as new Misko comes to her home, she will be here again... 😊

waiting for mama... 😛

Thank you Natty for the information. Let Branka take her own time, we are waiting😃
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Take me too with you Vibha !😊 First let us overtake that man and then stroll there in leisurely pace up to the top of the mountain , and let us sit there enjoying under the sky watching the changing colours of the morning hues in that quietude !

Me too me too😃
cygnet9 thumbnail
Hello Rainbow friends😃

Was busy trough out the day due to festival. Wishing you all A Very Happy Bhogi tomorrow. I may not able to come in the morning hence wishing you all before hand.

Good Night All😃
vibraj thumbnail
Good morning!
Thank you, Dragice for the link, which language is it, but enjoyed seeing Prats.

Happy Bhogi and Lohri to all those you celebrate. Tomorrow is Makar Sankranti, these are all harvest festivals. Yes, Happy Bihu too to my friends from Assam❤️