Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Nice quotes, Riya, Madi and Padma! Riya, you are not the only one, i am also perennially sweet sixteen(in my husband's eyes๐Ÿ˜›)

Dragice and Riya, your posts are always so cute and beautiful! Padma, loved the good night image, such a cute, snoring baby!๐Ÿ˜Š

Here is Branka's message for all of you lovely gals:

Hello my dear friends *>:D< big hug

Happy New Year to all of you sweet girls *&lt:-P party Hope that in this year everything that you dreamt will become true *:) happy

happy new year wallpapers 2017:

a wish for 2015...: *. Girl Animation *
Welcome January.: Good Morning Time for Coffee:

As we start our journey together in this brand new year, I just like to thank you all for being such a great friends, always ready to share your time and emotions with your friends here...It meant a lot to me, and to all of us here...We are all blessed with beautiful friendships...Love you all *>:D< big hug

So true http://media-cache9.pinterest.com/upload/111886371962552394_bfKcgVkM_f.jpg blueridgecat books movies and a little tv: 'Friends are Treasures ' :
Forever Friends Treasure them. ...:): MI MALETA DE RECORTES: Lminas Decoupage+Transfer (2):
Always be happy and enjoy in every new day...dance through it with a smile on your face and love in your heart *>:D< big hug

"Roses are red, a girl is in a dress, and these rimes pretty well" ~alexapv #photography: Nina de San:

I am traveling on 4th of January back home. Since I have lots of things to finish those first few days as I arrive home, I will buy my PC after Orthodox Christmas, which is on 7th of January... So, you can bet that as soon as I got my PC I will be here with you...Can't wait...Missing you all so much...

Confetti corazn: I had a great Valentine's day writing prompt - - Pinned by @PediaStaff - Please Visit http://ht.ly/63sNt for all our pediatric therapy pins:
country decoupage - Soma - lbumes web de Picasa::
motivational inspirational love life quotes sayings poems poetry pic picture photo image friendship famous quotations proverbs: Beautiful Thank you note.:

Thank you Vibha for posting Branka's lovely message for all of us .โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
Wishing that we reach 7th Jan as early as possible to have our Branka amidst us .๐Ÿ˜Š
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello,friends In this new dawn I am here again to wish you all !

Happy new year my dear friends Branka , Vibha , Nataly , Padma , Tulasi , Riya , Nado , Dragice , Alex , and Madhuri .๐Ÿ˜Š
Nice quotes by Vibha , Padma , Riya and Madhuri . Love all the colourful posts of Ivone . Nado your siggies are elegant and beautiful .
Madi , your creations are full of expressions !
Waiting to see Branka's pretty face , since ages we haven't read her words .๐Ÿ˜• Hoping she will be back soon .๐Ÿ˜Š
Padma love your pure heart and delicate and sensitive words .๐Ÿค—

Thank you Avi for good wishes and greetings in the beginning of this new Year !๐Ÿค—Have a great year ahead my dear friend .๐Ÿค—
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ
cygnet9 thumbnail
Branka's Message is full of life and colors, thank you Vibha for sharing with us๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Waiting for 7th Jan to approach soon so that we all could able to see Branka's pretty face everyday.

Today Ivony, Nado are not to be seen around. Hope they are keeping good in health.

Good Night and Wishing you all A Very pleasant sleep๐Ÿ˜Š
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Guess our ex yu friends are busy in the Orthodox Christmas preparations!

I may not come on 7th 8th as am planning to go to Shirdi, will confirm by Friday.๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a good day all!
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends . Have a nice day .
cygnet9 thumbnail
Good Morning all๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeh you are right Vibha may be Ex-YU friends might be preparing for their Christmas. Wishing you a Very happy journey and God's Darshan.

Enjoy your day friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good Morning.๐Ÿ˜†
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Viswasruti thumbnail
Hello Vibha , Padma and Dragice !๐Ÿค—