Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Is there any justice prevailed? Will the culprits gets punished ever? Will people ever value another person when he/she is alive? Perhaps no, never in their life time and this is the harsh truth😡😭

But still I wish for all Good Night, because who know Kal Ho Na Ho😃
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pratyusha's parents to demand re-investigation

New Delhi: After a purported transcript of the actress Pratyusha Banerjee's last' telephonic conversation with her boyfriend came out on Friday, the lawyer of her parents said they would seek re-investigation as police had overlooked several aspects of the case related to her alleged suicide.

Police have registered a case of abatement of suicide against Rahul Raj Singh, her boyfriend, who has secured pre-arrest bail.

Transcription of Pratyusha's purported conversation with him before the suicide was reported by section of a media.

Advocate Neeraj Gupta, representing her parents, told PTI that police seemed to have overlooked many aspects and they wanted the case to be re-investigated.

"Police didn't investigate the case properly. They ignored many important aspects. As of now we don't have entire charge sheet. Once we get it, we will study the documents and file a fresh application on Monday," Gupta said.

When asked about specific aspects which the police has missed its probe, he said "Name of a third person has come up in the telephonic conversation where Pratyusha is saying he was giving her life threats. Who is this person and why is he giving threats to Pratyusha, why police ignored this fact?"

The police also didn't look properly into Pratyusha's blood and viscera reports, he said.

Pratyusha, who shot to fame with her role of Anandi' in the TV serial Balika Vadhu', was found dead at her house on April 1 in what appeared to be a suicide.

Really police are not all clear, I'm afraid someone in the policy is not involved usve it.
Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
The story I posted yesterday is trending, unfortunately how people relish sensationalism, especially, when it is a dead person concerned, who is not there to protect her reputation. Personally, do not know, it could be true, or untrue, her last conversation also mentioned death threats to her and her parents, feel outraged and repulsed and saddened that any female, here it was our Prats, can be brought to such levels of depravity by a savage! Cannot imagine and shudder to think what all she must have gone through in her last days, such a talented, lovely girl, crushed in the quagmire of force, underworld threats and hopelessness! How helpless and frustrated she must have felt, no Shiv in her real life but a devil who kept ensnaring her! What an irony of the empowered Anandi's real life and reel life!

Let us continue to celebrate the memory of our lovely girl, the super talented and soft child woman, Pratyusha Banerjee!

Pratyusha Banerjee Height, Weight, Bra Size Body Measurements:
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Forgot to share that Branka who had come to her home for a couple of days has gone back to Croatia as her mom is still the same and needs to be taken care of, she has sent her love and greetings to all of you!
I will not be able to come tomorrow morning as I will be busy with a family function, will try to drop in the evening or see you all on Monday, take care you all😊
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pratsi,
We love you the way you are,
People say so many things does it bother me no,
We love you the same ,
To me people say many things when we are alive,
They kill us with those words,
It doesn't bother you, I know you are in a better place darling!
Yes they killed your spirit when you are alive,
Does it make a difference now,No because they can't bring you back,
The day they said you committed sucide,
People wrote many things said many things ...made millions over the news,
Still making money,
They did not even realize before they published all this...
It can happen with any one..mother ,sister and...
Our love for you is not less to day it's the same,

I want to celebrate your life and focus on it then focusing on these negative things,
I am happy that you are happy in Heaven. Surrounded by these lovely Angels ,
You are born alone and die alone,
The way you came in to the World that's the way you leave this World,
Why don't they love you the way you are,
Too many Questions to answer,
Why the world around you like this,

Why people are selfish ,don't think about others,
I have everyone but I feel lonely,
Why do I feel this way?
Everyone here from small to big their minds revolve around money,
When will they understand the value of relationships,
Why is the world like this ,always want to live at the mercy of others,
Life is very short ,why don't they understand?
I don't see love in their eyes ,I see greediness ,
When you leave this world ,what comes with you is your good deeds!

Where there is light there is hope for new day,
The light fills you with new hope and new beginning,
When you lose hope the little hope is given by light,
Where there is light there is also darkness lingering ,
Which helps you to get stronger and tougher,
Like both light and dark walk hand in hand,
Like both love and life,like sorrow and happiness,
Walk hand in hand!
You are born alone and leave alone!

"We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone."
Tulsi

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ivone12

Pratyusha's parents to demand re-investigation

New Delhi: After a purported transcript of the actress Pratyusha Banerjee's last' telephonic conversation with her boyfriend came out on Friday, the lawyer of her parents said they would seek re-investigation as police had overlooked several aspects of the case related to her alleged suicide.

Police have registered a case of abatement of suicide against Rahul Raj Singh, her boyfriend, who has secured pre-arrest bail.

Transcription of Pratyusha's purported conversation with him before the suicide was reported by section of a media.

Advocate Neeraj Gupta, representing her parents, told PTI that police seemed to have overlooked many aspects and they wanted the case to be re-investigated.

"Police didn't investigate the case properly. They ignored many important aspects. As of now we don't have entire charge sheet. Once we get it, we will study the documents and file a fresh application on Monday," Gupta said.

When asked about specific aspects which the police has missed its probe, he said "Name of a third person has come up in the telephonic conversation where Pratyusha is saying he was giving her life threats. Who is this person and why is he giving threats to Pratyusha, why police ignored this fact?"

The police also didn't look properly into Pratyusha's blood and viscera reports, he said.

Pratyusha, who shot to fame with her role of Anandi' in the TV serial Balika Vadhu', was found dead at her house on April 1 in what appeared to be a suicide.

Really police are not all clear, I'm afraid someone in the policy is not involved usve it.

Some good people are still there to try to get justice in the form of lawyer Neeraj Gupta for our Pratyusha . Thanks for posting this article Dragice .🤗
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Forgot to share that Branka who had come to her home for a couple of days has gone back to Croatia as her mom is still the same and needs to be taken care of, she has sent her love and greetings to all of you!

I will not be able to come tomorrow morning as I will be busy with a family function, will try to drop in the evening or see you all on Monday, take care you all😊

Thank you Vibha for informing us .
Have fun and enjoy in family function . 😊
Will miss you , wait for your come back on Monday .😊
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulasi14

Pratsi,

We love you the way you are,
People say so many things does it bother me no,
We love you the same ,
To me people say many things when we are alive,
They kill us with those words,
It doesn't bother you, I know you are in a better place darling!
Yes they killed your spirit when you are alive,
Does it make a difference now,No because they can't bring you back,
The day they said you committed sucide,
People wrote many things said many things ...made millions over the news,
Still making money,
They did not even realize before they published all this...
It can happen with any one..mother ,sister and...
Our love for you is not less to day it's the same,

I want to celebrate your life and focus on it then focusing on these negative things,
I am happy that you are happy in Heaven. Surrounded by these lovely Angels ,
You are born alone and die alone,
The way you came in to the World that's the way you leave this World,
Why don't they love you the way you are,
Too many Questions to answer,
Why the world around you like this,

Why people are selfish ,don't think about others,
I have everyone but I feel lonely,
Why do I feel this way?
Everyone here from small to big their minds revolve around money,
When will they understand the value of relationships,
Why is the world like this ,always want to live at the mercy of others,
Life is very short ,why don't they understand?
I don't see love in their eyes ,I see greediness ,
When you leave this world ,what comes with you is your good deeds!

Where there is light there is hope for new day,
The light fills you with new hope and new beginning,
When you lose hope the little hope is given by light,
Where there is light there is also darkness lingering ,
Which helps you to get stronger and tougher,
Like both light and dark walk hand in hand,
Like both love and life,like sorrow and happiness,
Walk hand in hand!
You are born alone and leave alone!

"We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone."
Tulsi

Expressing a real appreciation for these highly meaningful and wonderful lines over love , life and the real meaning of living Tulasi . Well said . 👏⭐️
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Girls 🤗
Prats, oh, my dear ❤️, what vultures we have in this society...
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

Girls 🤗

Prats, oh, my dear ❤️, what vultures we have in this society...

Gina , at present society is in such a condition that it is beyond repair !
Fathers and teachers are raping the kids and students , brothers are killing their sisters to safeguard their so-called honor , they are not even sparing the 2-year-old small kids and the 80-year-old octogenarian😭 and each and every human animal is showing his right and might over a woman who is coming out .😡
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago