Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Good morning!
Really fairy tale like pics, Nats, breathtaking!

There is a heart breaking first page cover story on Mumbai Mirror today, do not know if they are doing it for sensationalism, remember they are the ones who made fun of Prats' friends standing up for her, they say they have the last phone transcript with them where Prats says she had come to work and not sell her herself, so they deduce that Rahul had forced her into prostitution😲 and Rahul says her parents wanted her money at any cost, so they must have made her do it, nothing to substantiate this claim, this paper thrives on sensationalism, so much muck is being flung and dug, a person is dead, only she knows the truth but people are now making sinister stories, only heart broken to think what all Prats went through in the last days, how much misery she was in😭. cannot get the link now, perhaps they have not updated, have to go out later, if anyone can get the link, please share!

So many suicides even after Prats and the partners are arrested on suspicion, in Prats' case, her last telecon says she told him all will be over now, and the sly devil who knew the power of evidences, tells her do not do anything rash, I will come in half an hour, and she replies in half an hour everything will be over and CCTV evidence too does not show him entering the building during the time of her death but he abetted her suicide, is that not crime enough?😡

http://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/mumbai/cover-story/Everything-will-be-over-in-half-an-hr/articleshow/55237571.cms

Got the link, thanks Duska!
Edited by vibraj - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends , have a peaceful day , though very hard I know😲 !
At times it will be a wild dance by fate , sometimes it's a mild reminder by the life to the living beings ! But ... but it's always a life involved there even after the death ! What a paradox !
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0

Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0

Viswasruti thumbnail
This dangerous trend , live in relationships , selfies and believing a man who abused her continuously till the end , are the root causes of her death . Where are we going, the present day modern and independent woman?
Parents are equally responsible for her death .
But unfortunately, the mother was punished most by fate for letting her kid to live with a vulture till her end . There must be something in his hand to threaten her ,to defame her image . Very unfortunate , young girls, the budding actresses , please beware of such butchers and vultures .
Don't know what happened behind the curtain, but unfortunately, a young bud nipped at it's flowering stage , a precious life wasted .😭.
At every stage , the police and the criminal tampered with evidence which reveals it was a murder .
Her parents paved the way for his escape by falsely filing the abetment case , they have to file a murder case , which is a non- bailable offence , and the probe will start from that end point , instead they filed the case based on 302 , 301 , that's why police need witness first to arrest that *** 😡. He is still enjoying the comforts there with the money he siphoned from her Bank accounts .

Ha ... thank you Ahila and Vibha for making me think by giving this link . My outburst is not the end of my anger and agony , I swear , this is the beginning of a new thought .
Viswasruti thumbnail
Posting here one of my past posts ---
Silence is an ocean. Speech is a river.
When the ocean is searching for you, don't walk into the river. Listen to the ocean.[Thanks Bikica for these touchy ...oversensitive lines🤗 ]
What are you expecting from the court , police ,and media ,my dear friends ? 😭 Listen to her what she wanted to say ---

She is saying, -- just be there and watch me burn ,it's alright because I like the way it hurts , just be there and hear me cry , but that's alright because I love the way you all lie ,I can't say now what it really was, I can only tell you what it feels like , right now there are many lies dancing around , it's like cruelty preaching peace there ,I can't breathe but my spirit still fight as long as wrong feels right .

I still remember the sweet smile amidst a sad look on her face that day when she was present in the audience in PC finale . I was baffled to understand what had happened to her and kept asking where is my Angel's glowing smile , hearty laughs ? Unfortunately got the answer soon .😭😭

Past is past , we lost her forever , our Anandi , who was a classic character as long as she was there . Now she needs justice .

Thanks Ahila and Vibha for the link .

Viswasruti thumbnail

Falling leaves hiding the path so quietly, from where she traveled from life to far off !

Flowing tears tearing the heart and paved the way for the beginning of painful memories .

The light declined and we all fell into silence , darkness seems to fall from the sky at once ,

It comes so quickly , shaken us and we shocked to gag , so numb ,a silent pause ,

Rolling thoughts throwing the heart into a deep pit , where there is no way out ,

Preventing us from moving forward ,yes , we all know , there is nothing to feel except emptiness !

At present ,we want justice to our beloved Pratyusha and I know very well , it will take years and decades to bring out the truth . Is it that easy to demean a girl by saying nasty words after her death ? Where are the culture and ethics buried ? Are we so blind and insensitive to realize the pain of a girl while alive , and the value of her dignity after her death ? Seems the society needs a jolt a hard shake to recognize the real value of a girl child .

Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😡😡Pratyusha Banerjee case: Did Rahul Raj Singh force her into prostitution?

http://www.tellychakkar.com/.../pratyusha-banerjee-case-did-r...

#PratyushaBanerjee

Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Afternoon all😃

Only one thing I will say is Pratyusha and her parents trusted him and that costed her life😡😭

That rogue is a habitual sinner and our girl was naive and easy target, fell into his web. If I am not wrong she guessed about him immediately after PC eviction but somehow could not escape. All this happened between End of December 2015 and April 2016.

One beautiful life has been lost because of belief. Now if the judgement comes or not does not matter at all. If he is sent behind bars he will enjoy all the comforts, better he stay outside with a sword hanging over his head in form of punishment(getting behind bars). He should become bankrupt with no work. Roam on the streets like a beggar and no one should give a piece of bread to eat. He should be infected with AIDs and more.
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Falling leaves hiding the path so quietly, from where she traveled from life to far off !

Flowing tears tearing the heart and paved the way for the beginning of painful memories .

The light declined and we all fell into silence , darkness seems to fall from the sky at once ,

It comes so quickly , shaken us and we shocked to gag , so numb ,a silent pause ,

Rolling thoughts throwing the heart into a deep pit , where there is no way out ,

Preventing us from moving forward ,yes , we all know , there is nothing to feel except emptiness !

At present ,we want justice to our beloved Pratyusha and I know very well , it will take years and decades to bring out the truth . Is it that easy to demean a girl by saying nasty words after her death ? Where are the culture and ethics buried ? Are we so blind and insensitive to realize the pain of a girl while alive , and the value of her dignity after her death ? Seems the society needs a jolt a hard shake to recognize the real value of a girl child .

😭😭

Word Count: 1