Users

Frequent Posters

Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Word Count: 0

Viswasruti thumbnail
Be bold enough to use your voice, brave enough to listen to your heart, and strong enough to live the life you've always imagined.

Angel A collection of CLICK ON THE PICTURE (gif) AN WATCH IT COME TO LIFE, MOVING LIGHT ...Love it! our VB
.:

Viswasruti thumbnail
Life is about creating yourself, not finding yourself!

Posted: 03 September 2014 at 2:46am
CC: Sneha...Love

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค— Hello Sneha my dear sweet starry wanderer and dear friend and nearer to my heart ...

A sweet smile on my face to greet you in the morning ...a tender hug to wish my sweet sister in the beautiful morning time ...yes here I am ...for you , only for you at this somber moment !
Listening old movie songs and feeling a sort of ...a quiver in my heart , a smile on my face ...under the half closed eyes ...there ..there was a river ,,a small boat , in it me a lonely person ...sailing to an unknown destination ...but ...through out the journey ...beautiful scenes , enchanting flowers , imaginations , emotional tidal waves ...there was an interruption to the smooth sailing ,,,a tear ,a shiver in the heart ,,again started ...life's journey ..what an interesting subject ...so much is there to write , to express , since centuries ...people are writing ...yes very few have the time to read ...but surprisingly all are the interesting characters ...every minute is a journey , every smile and a tear contains many stories ...yet to tell, before that meeting the end ...again a starting point , are we circling around the same point ... the beginning and the end points are the same ?! Yet to know ...when i will be able to know ...have no idea !๐Ÿ˜ƒ Mid day madness I presume !๐Ÿ˜Š
Reading some of your old PMs and a tear ...a smile ...though looks strange ..those two are closely related relatively similar expressions !
Sneha ... want to greet you like a gentle breeze ...want to spend sometime with you like a warm afternoon's side shadow ...a strong desire to sit beside you and want to spend a peaceful evening in a floral garden ,,,and finally ...yes ..as usual ...a wish to sit on the bank of a river and share some past lives' personal experiences !
OK Sneha ...have a peaceful day with all lovely friends ! with love seetha๐Ÿค—

How wealthy you are Branka , getting such an entrancing messages from a beautiful poetess everyday is not in everyone's fate ! You are such a special person not only to her but to all of us too , that's why sharing those rare friendly feelings with all of us !Thankful to you eternally !๐Ÿค—
there ..there was a river ,,a small boat , in it me a lonely person ...sailing to an unknown destination ...but ...throughout the journey ...beautiful scenes , enchanting flowers , imaginations , emotional tidal waves ...there was an interruption to the smooth sailing ,a tear ,a shiver in the heart ,,again started ...life's journey ..what an interesting subject ...so much is there to write , to express , since centuries ...people are writing ...yes... very few have the time to read ...but surprisingly all are the interesting characters ...every minute is a journey , every smile and a tear contains many stories ...yet to tell, before that meeting the end ...again a starting point , are we circling around the same point ... the beginning and the end points are the same ?! Yet to know ...when I will be able to know ...have no idea !
What a description about life and the entwining facts !๐Ÿ‘Amazing really !โญ๏ธ

Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you Dragice and Padma for this association in this work ! ๐Ÿค—
Padma and Dragice , with your friendly help we reached to 150th page !
Here is the newCC link --
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow , Branka is back !!!
Madi Padmaja and Dragice completed this CC ! Great work friends ๐Ÿ‘
Thank you Branka for gifting us a new place during your short visit ! โค๏ธ