Posted: 7 years ago
For mama... ❀️ πŸ€—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fahr069-fzE[/YOUTUBE]
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello my dear friends πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— Love mini graphics

I just can not believe that I am back here again Happy smileys...So much complications to finally be here...Happy smileysHappy smileysLove mini graphics

Finally I mannaged to come OL...When I finally bought a new PC Computer mini graphics, arranged everything for Internet connection, I found out that actually my monitor is not working Computer mini graphicsComputer mini graphics , so I have to go and buy a new one πŸ˜•... I did that today, and now everything is connected and I am here Computer mini graphics I AM SO HAPPY!!! Dancing and singing mini graphics

Missed you all so much Love mini graphics Miissed this place as well, hope all of you are fine.
Hello Dragice πŸ€— hope you are fine now...sorry to hear that you have problems with your PC, hope everything will be fine soon...😊 Beautiful quotes and siggies, will read everything in more detail later on, just wanted to say quick HI now, as I finally managed to connect all this gadgets and cables (so proud on myself πŸ˜ƒ)...Will come back later on in the night to make new Rainbow, because I can see that you already come to the end of this one...Love you all, it is so good to be back (though just for a little...because, you see...I am traveling back to Zagreb tomorrow morning...but I will spent all night around here and reply to all your PMS and comment on your posts) Do not know why I can not mark this Picture and make it smaller, so ...sending you all my love... Take care

Oh nooo... not again...

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Come back soon mamaaa...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoL0OOt-kio[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 7 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
So Branka was hereπŸ₯³ and soon going, like a soldier leaving his family to be on duty on the war front, take care dear friend, have a safe and happy trip!πŸ€—

Have a good day everyone😊

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Is it true ? Is it true ? Am I seeing my Branka in front of me really ? Wow !What a pleasure .a pleasent surprise 😭 happy tears . Fingers are trembling !πŸ‘
Image result for A laughing baby gif

Image result for best friends hugging gifs

Image result for flowers welcome

Hello Madi, my dear, sweet friend πŸ€— ...yes it is true, I am back if only for short...Missing you as well...πŸ€—

I made our new home, so that all of you sweet girls can continue to meet each other there and wait for me to come back...Love you all so much...Here is a link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4790136

I LOVE YOU! Happy Valentines Day ALL!!! Thank You For All The Fun And Happy Smiles! LOVE ALWAYS!!! D:) Smiley!:

Fall 2012 Benetton | what's better than adorable little girls in Benetton? Adorable little girls in Benetton WITH DOGGIES!:

Edited by Sneha...Love - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

So Branka was hereπŸ₯³ and soon going, like a soldier leaving his family to be on duty on the war front, take care dear friend, have a safe and happy trip!πŸ€—

Have a good day everyone😊

Hello Vibha, my dear friend πŸ€—

Good morning to you too 😊 Thank you for your wishes...would love to stay longer with you here, but soon I have to travel...will be missing you and other girls so much πŸ€—

Zenspirations - BLOG - Exciting News!:
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Wow BrankaπŸ€—

Wait wait did you say you will be traveling again, so this time for how many day's and when will you come back? Is everything ok? How is your health? How is your mother?

We will miss you again Branka

Hello Padmaja, my dear friend, missed you so much πŸ€—

I am going to miss all of you so much, hoped that I will be able to stay home longer this time, but my Mom needs my help, though she is a bit better now, and I hope that she will soon recover completely...I will stay maximum one month, or less if she will be better...will see...

I'm sad that I have to leave now, but what to do...will be in touch...πŸ€—

This is to all of my best friends... I love them so so much... They're treasures to me:
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ivone12

Drago mi dasi tu nakratko , .Ja bila u bolnici Sveti duh , zdravstveni problema imala . Puno te pozdravljam..❀️

Hvala ti na pozdravima, draga moja Dragice πŸ€—

Nadam se da si sada bolje i od srca ti zelim potpuno ozdravljenje...Cuvaj se...Puno pozdrava, jos malo i putujem za Zagreb...πŸ€—

ce7d0bee50aa53e7ef12418a3f9fbee7.jpg 405403 pixeles:
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Branka πŸ€—

Good to see you, again. πŸ€—
Dago mi je da si opet sa nama. ❀️
Ako sam dobro razumela, sutra ides ponovo za Zagreb? Nadam se da je sve u redu i da se mama oseca bolje.. Kako si ti? Ima li zime u Beogradu πŸ˜ƒ

nice kids gif

welcome back gif

Thank you my dear Nada πŸ€—

Hvala ti mila na dobrodoslici...Moram ici ponovno natrag jer mama i dalje ne moze koristiti ruku, mada joj je sada puno bolje, ali da joj jos malo pomognem...Ovde je grozno hladno, bili smo totalno zatrpani, pa su popucale neke cevi u mestu, te bili bez vode, ma milina jedna...a sad ovi manijaci me utrpali u bus koji ide u 7 iz Beograda, te za 45 minuta treba da idem od kuce...Uglacvnom, izbegla sam ovu gripcinu koja hara ovde, u kuci nista nije puklo pa ko velim nije sve crno...Kako si mi ti, je li se Dunav zaledio...Koja je ovo zima udarila...Cuvaj se...Cmokic

Tatty Teddy:
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

You're welcome πŸ˜ƒ

cake gif

I want a cake, too πŸ˜ƒ

Hello Riyu, my sweet Didi πŸ€— It is so good to see you around...missed your sweet face..πŸ€—
Hope you are fine 😊 Love you dearly...Take care...πŸ€—

miss you sis... :