nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Wonderful quotes, Madi, loved them!

Dragice, loved you on the hammockπŸ˜†

And Nado, love your new hair style, very smart!πŸ˜†

My PC not working, operating from phone. Have a good day everyone!

Thanks Vibha. I have sought out πŸ˜†

new hairstyle gif

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Good Morning Girls.πŸ€—

Dragic love the flowers.

Nado thanks for the cake.

You're welcome πŸ˜ƒ

cake gif
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

Here is a beautiful quote on Silence:

Hello Nado Ivony, Avi, Riya, Madhu and VibhaπŸ€— Waiting for Branka.

Wishing you all A pleasant day ahead.

Hello Padmaja. πŸ€—
Nice quote πŸ˜ƒ

nice kids gif
nn027 thumbnail

Lovely πŸ˜ƒ Thank you Dragica ❀️

nice kids gif

Edited by nn027 - 7 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello my dear friends πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— Love mini graphics

I just can not believe that I am back here again Happy smileys...So much complications to finally be here...Happy smileysHappy smileysLove mini graphics

Finally I mannaged to come OL...When I finally bought a new PC Computer mini graphics, arranged everything for Internet connection, I found out that actually my monitor is not working Computer mini graphicsComputer mini graphics , so I have to go and buy a new one πŸ˜•... I did that today, and now everything is connected and I am here Computer mini graphics I AM SO HAPPY!!! Dancing and singing mini graphics

Missed you all so much Love mini graphics Miissed this place as well, hope all of you are fine.
Hello Dragice πŸ€— hope you are fine now...sorry to hear that you have problems with your PC, hope everything will be fine soon...😊 Beautiful quotes and siggies, will read everything in more detail later on, just wanted to say quick HI now, as I finally managed to connect all this gadgets and cables (so proud on myself πŸ˜ƒ)...Will come back later on in the night to make new Rainbow, because I can see that you already come to the end of this one...Love you all, it is so good to be back (though just for a little...because, you see...I am traveling back to Zagreb tomorrow morning...but I will spent all night around here and reply to all your PMS and comment on your posts) Do not know why I can not mark this Picture and make it smaller, so ...sending you all my love... Take care

Confetti corazn:

Branka πŸ€—

Good to see you, again. πŸ€—
Dago mi je da si opet sa nama. ❀️
Ako sam dobro razumela, sutra ides ponovo za Zagreb? Nadam se da je sve u redu i da se mama oseca bolje.. Kako si ti? Ima li zime u Beogradu πŸ˜ƒ

nice kids gif

welcome back gif
nn027 thumbnail

Friends, here is again very cold. πŸ˜• The temperature was below zero.

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Where is our other friends --Nado , Dragice , Nats , Tulasi , Riya , AND OTHERS ? Only you &me Avi& Padma are more visible . From now on, this place will bloom like a garden in spring timeπŸ˜ƒ with Branka's return !

Me here Madhu πŸ€— ... still busy with my babysitter... πŸ˜›

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Good Morning girls,

How are you all?

I am good but miss you all.

A big hug to you all.
Waiting for Di.

Paddu, I do watch Shani, becos I am Shani bhakt.

Riyuuu... ❀️

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello my dear friends πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— Love mini graphics

I just can not believe that I am back here again Happy smileys...So much complications to finally be here...Happy smileysHappy smileysLove mini graphics

Finally I mannaged to come OL...When I finally bought a new PC Computer mini graphics, arranged everything for Internet connection, I found out that actually my monitor is not working Computer mini graphicsComputer mini graphics , so I have to go and buy a new one πŸ˜•... I did that today, and now everything is connected and I am here Computer mini graphics I AM SO HAPPY!!! Dancing and singing mini graphics

Missed you all so much Love mini graphics Miissed this place as well, hope all of you are fine.
Hello Dragice πŸ€— hope you are fine now...sorry to hear that you have problems with your PC, hope everything will be fine soon...😊 Beautiful quotes and siggies, will read everything in more detail later on, just wanted to say quick HI now, as I finally managed to connect all this gadgets and cables (so proud on myself πŸ˜ƒ)...Will come back later on in the night to make new Rainbow, because I can see that you already come to the end of this one...Love you all, it is so good to be back (though just for a little...because, you see...I am traveling back to Zagreb tomorrow morning...but I will spent all night around here and reply to all your PMS and comment on your posts) Do not know why I can not mark this Picture and make it smaller, so ...sending you all my love... Take care

Confetti corazn:

Finally... mama is back... πŸ₯³