Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello EveryoneπŸ˜ƒ

Tulsi I am still suffering from cold and cough, and a bonus is my teeth gum is also aching. Its ok I am managing. How about you? Take care of yourself and Krishna.

Natty the castle pictures are real or imagination? If real then it is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Once again wishing you all A Very Happy DeepawaliπŸ˜ƒ

Good Night allπŸ˜ƒ

All of castle pictures I've posted are real... honestly, didn't know which one to post, there are so many, one more beautiful than the other... in few days, I'll be back to my beloved castles ❀️... Lichtenstein castle is only 20 kilometers from my place and Hohenzollern 40 kilometers... I know almost each corner of these two castles and can only say, these are just perfect for the realization of Riyu's daydreaming...πŸ˜†

Here, one castle more, one of my favorites from the river Rhine... Stolzenfels castle...😊

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ivone12

Tomorrow All the Holy Souls' Day,

Thank you Dragice πŸ€—...

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 7 years ago
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

All of castle pictures I've posted are real... honestly, didn't know which one to post, there are so many, one more beautiful than the other... in few days, I'll be back to my beloved castles ❀️... Lichtenstein castle is only 20 kilometers from my place and Hohenzollern 40 kilometers... I know almost each corner of these two castles and can only say, these are just perfect for the realization of Riyu's daydreaming...πŸ˜†

Here, one castle more, one of my favorites from the river Rhine... Stolzenfels castle...😊

hi natty,how r u? Good to see u! Prague is one of the most beautiful city for its castles and it has a nick name for that.cant remember becz Krishna did her girls scout project on this.I think it is called city of hundred spires n some other name... ..????? Thanks for beautifuk pics..❀️ It
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Nice pics, Nats, a relative of mine has travelled to Liechtenstein recently, it truly is a small and magical place! Hope Padma is feeling better.

Holy or All Souls' day wishes and peace to all who celebrate!

Have a good day everyone!
Edited by vibraj - 7 years ago
Tulasi14 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Tulasi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Nice pics, Nats, a relative of mine has travelled to Liechtenstein recently, it truly is a small and magical place! Hope Padma is feeling better.

Holy or All Souls' day wishes and peace to all who celebrate!

Have a good day everyone!

hi Vibha ! Good morning! Have a great day! πŸ€—
Tulasi14 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good afternoon friends , have a nice time !
Viswasruti thumbnail
Very true Nado . Every friendly gesture counts , adds a special moment to our life !😊
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

/QUOTE] All the castles are wonderful Nataly . Yes , started imagining Riya running for cover with a coy smile on her face--- while watching these gigantic fortresses !πŸ˜ƒ