Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Thats some amazing hard work that you have put here Rifi👏👏⭐️

Happy birthday Shahrukh.. May this year be filled with loads of happiness and success for you and all your desires get fulfilled❤️❤️
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! Beautiful thread! Seems like you invested a fair amount of time into this! Kudos for that! 👏 I remember when I was making these threads! Haha!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAH! Wow what can I say other than I'm so proud and honored to be a fan of such an amazing superstar! 

All I want to say is...

It is without doubt that Shah Rukh is truly achamatkar to all his well wishers around the world. He is not any girl's King Uncle, but rather every girl's Baadshah.  Spanning his life from childhood to adulthood, SRK ban gaya gentleman, and since then, he has easily made every girl deewana for him. 

Whenever we see him and Gauri together, our unbidden hearts automatically chant "rab ne bana di jodi", as the mohabbatein between them is more then evident. Not one to disappoint, Shah Rukh is always present to say main hoon na to his millions of fans across the globe,  causing the female population to swoon and utter "hum tumhare hain sanam", as who knows, kal ho naa ho.

He has always taught his family, friends and fans alike to stop living like Devdas as life is all about kabhi khushi kabhie gham. Well wishers living abroad have been taught to fall in love with India because pardes is nothing compared to swades. He has made fans who live abroad understand that despite being born in another country and living there their whole life, phir bhi dil hai Hindustani, as oh darling! Yeh hai India!

Shah Rukh has made every girl believe that one day dilwale dulhania le jayenge. Every time we see the King of romance on screen, kuch kuch hota haiand we fervently wish there was a duplicate of our own somewhere in the world. He has has taught people that that there is no such thing as darr as life is a mysterious paheli. He has given us a lot of josh to overcome any struggles and challenges. We may not know the anjaam of things to come, but we do know that this dil to pagal hai for Shah Rukh. SRK, Baazigar, tu hai bada jadugar!

Your name is Khan and we love you so much dil se! Please Shah Rukh, kabhi alvida naa kehnakyunki hum hain rahi pyar ke, phir milenge, chalte chalte. We will always continue showering our love for you, jab tak hain jaan and beyond!

❤️

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa5ButIlSfk[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 7 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What a beautiful thread AS-Rifi 👍🏼 . You are a jabra SRK fan. You rock !!

Many happy returns of the day SRK "Tahir" Khan.
Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful thread 👍🏼
Hapy Birthday to the King of my ❤️ You are very very special to me and no one take your place in heart. I admire you a lot.There's nobody like you. Keep rocking, keep shining and keep making me happy. ❤️
Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Shah ❤️May Allah bless you with lots and lots of happiness.. Stay blessed and keep shining alway..s Love you ❤️@rifu-awesome thread..grt job 👏Edited by Ms.Tufani - 7 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birth Day SRK
Wish u all the success in life
may fame always follow u
hope all your wishes are fulfilled
wish u all the happiness,peace,prosperity,health
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
smashing thread Rifah 👏
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAH RUKH KHAN. ❤️❤️🤗
I admire you with my very being...Your charm has won me over when I was just a kid.
Love you loads. ❤️

Here's a little video I put together for you fans (SRK fans) I hope you enjoy it.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnUQqzFLpFc[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 7 years ago
Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful thread👏

Happy Birthday SRK,my jaan!

U will always be one of the legendary actors of bollywood. 

I love u so much!
Happy birthday once again 
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday , Shahrukh! 🥳Your work as an actor has not only entertained us but also has left such an impact on all our lives. May you continue to excel at your craft and may God keep you healthy. Love you.

Rifi..wow! I don't even know what to say. The first page looks freaking beautiful! What gorgeous edits man! Thank you making this thread!