::||Happy B'day 2 The KING KHAN of Bollywood, SRK||::

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

It has been 51 years. More than Half a century. He came, he ruled, he conquered millions of hearts, and he is still on. Picture Abhi Baaki Hai Mere Dost...
So here's wishing the Baadshah of Bollywood, the King Khan, the King of Romance, Shah Rukh Khan a very very Happy Birthday! There have been good times, bad times, happy times, sad times, hits, blockbusters, flops, disasters, but he is not here to think about all that. He is here to rule. He is that true inspiration, he is that man who came to Mumbai with nothing but some willingness to do.  And there he is today. He is Shah Rukh Khan. The one man every man knows. Love him, hate him, you cannot ignore him. So yeah,

Hamare filmon ki tarah, hamare zindagi mein bhi end mein..
Sabkuch thik ho jaati hai,
Happy Ending!
Aur agar na ho, toh woh end nahi hai,
Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!

May SRK keeps on ruling our hearts and Bollywood forever. And he will.
So let us wish the Baadshah and celebrate like never before.
Kya paata kal ho na ho!

\.../..\.../

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Shah Rukh
Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too.

\.../..\.../

Shah Rukh Khan

12 letters of love are in his name:

S is for superb
H is for heart
A is for Adorable
H is for Honorable
R is for Respect
U is for Unbeatable
K is for King
H is for Handsome
K is for Kind
H is for Hamahama (very large or great )
A is for Amor (Love)
N is for Your Enormous Heart!

Edited by AS-Rifi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Shah Rukh Khan was born on 2 November 1965 in a Muslim family in New Delhi. He spent the first five years of his life in Mangalore, where his maternal grandfather, Ifthikar Ahmed, served as the chief engineer of the port in the 1960s. According to Khan, his paternal grandfather, Jan Muhammad, an ethnic Pathan was from Afghanistan. Shah Rukh Khan also said in his interviews that he is a Pathan from Peshawar and his entire family used to speak Hindko language at home. Khan's father, Meer Taj Mohammed Khan, was an Indian independence activist in Peshawar, British India (present-day Pakistan). As of 2010, Khan's paternal family was still living in Shah Wali Qataal area of Peshawar's Qissa Khawani Bazaar. Meer was a follower of Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan, and affiliated with the All Indian National Congress. He moved to New Delhi in 1948 partition of India. Khan's mother, Lateef Fatima, was the daughter of a senior government engineer. His parents were married in 1959. Khan described himself on Twitter as "half Hyderabadi (mother), half Pathan (father), and some Kashmiri (grandmother)". His paternal cousins in Peshawar claim that the family is of Hindkowan origin from Kashmir, not Pashtun, and also contradict the claim that his grandfather was from Afghanistan.

Khan grew up in the Rajendra Nagar neighbourhood of Delhi. His father had several business ventures including a restaurant, and the family lived a middle-class life in rented apartments. Khan attended St. Columba's School in central Delhi where he excelled in his studies and in sports such as hockey and football, and received the school's highest award, the Sword of Honour. In his youth, he acted in stage plays and received praise for his imitations of Bollywood actors, of which his favourites were Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan and Mumtaz. One of his childhood friends and acting partners was Amrita Singh, who became a Bollywood actress. Khan enrolled at Hansraj College (1985-88) to earn his bachelor's degree in Economics, but spent much of his time at Delhi's Theatre Action Group (TAG),  where he studied acting under the mentorship of theatre director Barry John. After Hansraj, he began studying for a master's degree in Mass Communications at Jamia Millia Islamia, but left to pursue his acting career. He also attended the National School of Drama in Delhi during his early career in Bollywood. His father died of cancer in 1981, and his mother died in 1991 from complications of diabetes. After the death of their parents, his older sister, Shahnaz Lalarukh, born in 1960, fell into a depressed state and Khan took on the responsibility of caring for her. Shahnaz continues to live with her brother and his family in their Mumbai mansion.

Although Khan was given the birth name Shahrukh Khan, he prefers his name to be written as Shah Rukh Khan, and is commonly referred to by the acronym SRK. He married Gauri Chibber, a Punjabi Hindu, in a traditional Hindu wedding ceremony on 25 October 1991, after a six-year courtship. They have a son Aryan (born 1997) and a daughter Suhana (born 2000). In 2013, they became parents of a third child named AbRam, who was born through a surrogate mother. According to Khan, while he strongly believes in Islam, he also values his wife's religion. His children follow both religions; at home the Qur'an is situated next to the Hindu deities.

*Write Ups: Wiki*

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

|Deewana| |Idiot| |Chamatkar||Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman| |Dil Aashna Hai||Maya Memsaab| |King Uncle| |Baazigar| |Darr| |Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa||Anjaam| |Karan Arjun| |Zamaana Deewana| |Guddu| |Oh Darling!Yeh Hai India| |Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge| |Ram Jaane| |Trimurti| |English Babu Desi Mem| |Chaahat| |Army| |Dushman Duniya Ka| |Gudgudee| |Koyla| |Yes Boss| |Pardes| |Dil To Pagal Hai| |Duplicate| |Achanak| |Dil Se| |Kuch Kuch Hota Hai| |Baadshah| |Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani| |Hey Ram| |Josh| |Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega| |Mohabbatein| |Gaja Gamini||One 2 Ka 4| |Asoka| |Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham| |Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam| |Devdas| |Shakti| |Saathiya| |Chalte Chalte| |Kal Ho Naa Ho| |Yeh Lamhe Judaai Ke| |Main Hoon Na| |Veer-Zaara| |Swades| |Kuch Meetha Ho Jaaye| |Kaal| |Silsiilay| |Paheli| |Alag| |Kabhi AlvidaNaa Kehna| |Don| |I See You| |Chak De India| |Hey Babyy| |Om Shanti Om| |Bhoothnath| |Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi| |Luck by Chance| |Billu||Dulha Mil Gaya| |My Name Is Khan| |Always Kabhi Kabhi| |Love Breakups Zindagi| |Ra.One| |Don 2| |Jab Tak Hai Jaan| |Chennai Express| |Happy New Year| |Dilwale| |FAN| |Ae Dil Hai Mushkil|

Special Mentions:

Baazigar (1993) witnessed Shah Rukh Khan in the role of an anti hero for the first time, and also marks his first collaboration with actress Kajol. Later the SRK-Kajol pair went on to become one of the best on screen jodis of Bollywood. Baazigar brought him the first Filmfare Best Actor Award.

Darr (1993) is yet another film where SRK gives a fantastic performance in a negative role which is considered one of his career's best. Darr marks his first collaboration with director Yash Chopra. Chopra cast SRK in his films manier times later.

And some love stories never ends...

The film which made Shah Rukh Khan the King of Romance is Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995). It became the biggest hit of Bollywood, as is still on in Maratha Mandir, Mumbai. The film completed 21 years on 20th October, 2016. Khan received his Filmfare Best Actor Award for DDLJ. The film went on to become a classic in Indian Cinema, and SRK-Kajol became one of the best pairs of Indian Cinema.

Another film which made SRK the prominent King of Romance is Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998). SRK worked with his friend director-produced Karan Johar for the first time in his directorial debut, alongside co-stars Kajol and Rani Mukherjee. The film is one of the biggest hits of Indian Cinema, and one of the best rom-coms till date.

Not as popular as the earlier one, but a heart touching performance of Shah Rukh Khan was in Mohabbatein (2000), where he played Raj Aryan Malhotra, opposite Aishwarya Rai.

Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001) marks SRK's next collaboration with close friend Karan Johar. KKKg had  a large cast, and SRK starred opposite Kajol.

SRK in Kal Ho Na Ho (2003) was indescribable. Someone like Aman Mehra is difficult to find, difficult to lose and difficult to share. Salute to the King for being so flawless.

SRK as Mohan nailed in Swades (2004). The movie is of the best movies of him.

Veer Zaara (2004) is another timeless classic love story where SRK played Veer alongside Preity Zinta's Zaara.

Shah Rukh Khan played Don (2006), which is said to be the remake of Amitabh Bachchan's classic Don, under Farhan Akhtar's direction. As usual he rocked at his best in a negative role.

Shah Rukh Khan's best performance till date is in Chak De! India (2007), where he played Kabir Khan, an Indian hockey player and Women's hockey team coach. He won his Filmfare Best Actor yet again, and got immense critical acclaim for the film.

Om Shanti Om (2007) is one of SRK's biggest hit. He launched Deepika Padukone with it.

There is an extraordinary love story in every ordinary jodi. SRK taught us this as Surinder Sahni/ Raj. SRK starred in Aditya Chopra's Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008) alongside debutant Anushka Sharma.

SRK starred opposite Kajol after 9 years in My Name is Khan (2010). He played Rizwan, different from other people, and with a special ability to repair mechanical things. He got immense critical acclaim for his performance, and the Filmfare Best Actor Award.

In 2013, SRK starred in Chennai Express (2013) opposite Deepika Padukone under Rohit Shetty's direction. The film became one of the highest grossers of Bollywood, and broke many records, becoming a blockbuster. 

Dilwale (2015) is the come back movie of the iconic pair SRK and Kajol which also stares Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon.

SRK has proved that when it comes to acting none can beat him through the movie FAN (2016). He played the role of a star, Aryan Khanna and Aryan Khanna's fan, Gaurav simultaneously. 

Upcoming Movies

Dear Zindagi: November 25, 2016
RAEES: January 26, 2017
The Ring: (Yet to declare), 2017

Shah Rukh Khan is one of the most decorated Bollywood actors. He has received 14 Filmfare Awards from 30 nominations, including eight for Best Actor; he is tied for the most in the category with Dilip Kumar. Shah Rukh Khan has won the Filmfare Best Actor award for Baazigar (1993), Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), Dil To Pagal Hai (1997), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), Devdas (2002), Swades (2004), Chak De! India (2007) and My Name Is Khan (2010). At times, he has garnered as many as three of the five total Filmfare Best Actor nominations. Although he has never won a National Film Award, he was awarded the Padma Shriby the Government of India in 2005. The Government of France has awarded him both the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (2007), and its highest civilian honour, the Lgion d'honneur (2014).

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

SRK-Kajol

One of the best jodis Bollywood has produced, where India came across Simran and Raj, Anjali and Rahul. Shah Rukh and Kajol did several hit blockbusters like Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Karan Arjun, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham and My Name is Khan. Their super hot sizzling chemistry was evident and this was the best thing which the audiences liked.

SRK-Juhi

Juhi Chawla was the most popular and an all time favorite actress of Shah Rukh Khan. The audience not only feel that the couple share a crackling chemistry, but are also pretty much a lucky mascot for each other. The super -duper hot pair is really cute on-screen and worked in several movies like Darr, Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman, Yes Boss, Duplicate, Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani and Bhoothnath. Juhi acted with SRK in many films and is termed as his secret of luck.

SRK-Aishwarya

This Jodi has acted and given number of hits like Devdas, Mohabbatein, Josh and many more. In each and every fictional movie both have tried something different. Likewise in Devdas, SRK and Rai have played the role of true lovers and in Josh they have shared a bitter and sweet relationship of siblings. What the audiences loved the most in them was their chemistry and the made for each other look on-screen. People would like to see this pair and their utmost magic once again.

SRK-Madhuri

The Dhak Dhak lady worked with Bollywood Baadshah and grabbed lot of attention amongst the audiences. Each and every time, when this pair came on-screen there were sparks which got ignited and created an illusion. Anjaam, Koyla, Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam, Devdas and Dil To Pagal Hai grabbed highest grossing. Their chemistry and on-screen love gained lot of award for giving their best performances.

SRK-Rani

One of the luckiest heroines who made several appearances with SRK. Movies like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Chalte Chalte, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Veera Zaara and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna gave smashed hits at the box office. Still people remember the eternal lovers as Tina and Rahul from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.

SRK-Preity

The third of his lucky mascot trio, the dimpled heroine Preity Zinta who has given smash hits at the box office when paired with our dimpled hero. Take a cue- Kal Ho Naa Ho, Veer Zaara and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna! Miss PZ obliged her good friend SRK by appearing in his songs Deewangi Deewangi and Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte. Our favorite movie? The eternal love story Veer Zaara.

SRK-Priyanka

One is the Baadshah of Bollywood and the other is a former beauty queen Priyanka Chopra. Fans saw the two together in films like Don and Don 2, as well as guest appearances in two of SRK's songs from Om Shanti Om and Billu. Their sizzling chemistry is evident whenever they appear together, which even led to rumors of alleged affairs between the two. However, things have been sorted between all involved.

SRK-Kareena

The reigning Queen of Bollywood Kareena Kapoor coming together with the King of Bollywood sure has something grand in store for audiences. And so they did the epic film Asoka, where she played Princess Kaurwaki and he played the titular role. Fans got a slice of them together again when they starred in science fiction film Ra.One. Chhammak Challo became the talk of the nation, and their equation became stronger. They also appeared together in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (as jiju-saali') and in Don and Billu, in an item number each.

SRK-Deepika

The duo did three movies together which includes Om Shanti Om, Happy New Year and Chennai Express. They not only worked together, but also shared scorching chemistry amongst each other. After Aishwariya Rai, Kajol and Rani, Deepika Padukone is the most favorite and loved heroine of SRK.

SRK-Anushka

They are just two film old together, but when they did appear in Aditya Chopra's Rab ne Bana Di Jodi, there was not a moment of awkwardness between them, neither when they came together in Yash Chopra's Jab Tak hai Jaan. Whether as the simpleton Suri, or as the macho' Raj, he managed to woo his Taani (Anushka Sharma) partner so endearingly that we actually ignored the age difference between the two leads. We'll be again seeing the DUO in Imtiaz Ali's next The Ring soon.

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Shah Rukh Khan owns the team Kolkata Knight Riders with Juhi Chawla and Raj Mehta in the Indian Premier League. KKR has won the IPL twice, and we have seen Shah Rukh cheering and supporting them through the victorys and defeats. 

SRK is frequently seen in matches with his children Aryan, Suhana and AbRam. 

Shah Rukh Khan also owns Red Chillies Entertainment, which is his home production house. The company is handled by Gauri Khan and him together. Red Chillies have produced many hits among which Om Shanti Om, Chennai Express, Happy New Year and Dilwale are a few successful SRK starrers. Red Chillies have also given the industry some amazing VFX in Ra One. 

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

''There has never been an actor like him. Personally, for me he is my god, my hero and brother. I don't have to think about how he'll play a character. He does all the thinking on his own. The character comes from my heart. And then Shah Rukh takes over. Shah Rukh needs no presentation. His presence is enough. He gives a sub-text, graph and everything that a character needs. He understands what I want from his performance. And he gives that extra bit by himself.I feel I fail Shah Rukh. When will I give him that one film where I'll write a role that would do justice to him?''
~ Karan Johar

''I have always had great experience working with him. He is one actor who has never asked me what the story is about, how much money he will charge...whatever amount I send him through cheque he takes that and rather asks me why I gave such a huge amount.''
~ Yash Chopra

"Shah Rukh Khan is an energetic man. He is a genius."
~ Amitabh Bachchan

"My husband and Shah Rukh are my favourite co-stars. Shah Rukh is a friend."
~ Kajol

He is my friend, brother, father... He means everything to me. I don't listen to anyone -- not to my parents, not to my brother [television anchor Sajid Khan], not to anybody. I don't give a damn about anyone's opinion. But I listen to Shah Rukh. I care about his opinion.I guess I do this because I feel he really cares for me -- he doesn't say it but his actions show it. I know he wants what is best for me. He has done things for me that even my family members wouldn't do.
He is much more than a friend to me . He is my guardian angel. Sometimes, I feel that he has been sent in place of Dad. Shah Rukh trusts me to the extent that he asked me to direct his Rs 25-crore Main Hoon Na.
~ Farah Khan

"Shah Rukh and I are fine. He is like family to me. Just because people don't see me at his dos doesn't mean we've fallen out. There are four people with whom I can never stay out of touch - Karan (Johar), Shah Rukh, Aamir (Khan) and Adi (Aditya Chopra). They are instrumental in shaping my career in Bollywood."
~ Rani Mukherji

"I really had a great time working with Shah Rukh Khan. He recently got his leg injured but still he has so much strength in him. I don't know from where he gets the strength and energy. He is always on fire and goes all out to be the best for his fans. He is very passionate and dedicated about his work even today,"
~ Madhuri Dixit

''
I like Shah Rukh though we do not get along and don't talk. Upar wale ne use itni izzat aur shohrat di hai and then there are people who will come and bitch him out to me that I can't stand at all. We are not best friends any more, but are normal and cordial. He thinks. He plans. God has given him a mind and he uses that and is a hardworking man.''
~ Salman Khan

''I have never been intimidated or scared when it comes to him and I give him the credit for it. I am very, very dependent on him now in terms of...(breaks off) You know there are always those few equations in everyone's lives that you build along the way and you know that you can rely on those people. You can trust them and rely on them to be there if you're ever stuck or confused about anything in life. He is definitely that person in my life.  I think that's how the relationship has evolved. ''
~ Deepika Padukone

"I think Shah Rukh is a completely self-made person. He started right from the beginning and has reached the top all through his own efforts. I wish him more success and the best of health."
~ Shahid Kapur

''
Eating at tiny Lebanese restaurant. Waitress asks where from? When I say India, she smiles and says: I really like Shah Rukh Khan.''
~ Anupama Chopra

"He's the most amazing actor we have. He looks like the boy next door and yet he's so attractive. I just love him. If only he wasn't married. Shahrukh is the only man on earth who makes me go weak in the knees. I have done two of my major films with him - Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham and Asoka. We share a wonderful working relationship. For me, he really is a living legend. There is no one better or bigger than Shah Rukh. I have really been a crazy fan of his and often during Asoka he had to tell me, "Concentrate on the shot and not on me." For me, working with him was a dream come true. I hope to do more work with him. This is an association that I want to continue." 
~ Kareena Kapoor

SRK is a one-take artiste. He's brilliant and he's really quick. Shahrukh is a powerhouse. Even though he has hurt his back, his energy level never dips on the sets, he's constantly hyper, and he wants you to do the shot fast. He's excellent with improvisation, a very fine actor to work with. He is not selfish. He will never try to take your line or your place, sure, he keeps you on your toes. His timing is really good and if you are not alert you drop the scene from your side. He's all there. And his energy spreads to the whole crew.
Preity Zinta

''
It was a pleasure meeting Shah Rukh Khan on our Brahmotsavam sets today. The entire cast and crew were thrilled. Humbled.''
~ Mahesh Babu

"I am a big fan of Shahrukh Khan.I would like to work in a bollywood movie with him.He is definitely an epitome of style and class!"
~ Daniel Radcliffe .

"Shahrukh Khan is a Giant movie star.I'm more than happy to sign a poster for him, if he'll sign a poster(of My Name is Khan) for me!"
~ James Cameron

"Sorry. I'm not interested to work for Dhoom 3. If i am doing a Bollywood debut that must be only with Shahrukh Khan.Being his heroine is my dream!" 
Heather Graham

"I like SRK's dancing.Even now(in this age) he can dance well.I admire his incredible energy!" 
~
Hugh Jackman

"I like Indian films.I am a big fan of Shahrukh Khan.I want to work with him!" 
~
Penelope Cruz

"I am a huge fan of Shahrukh Khan.He is truly an inspiration to me.He is a charmer.He is the epitome of romance.If given a chance, he would be the one with whom i would love to do the secondpart of my movie Breaking Dawn" 
~
Kristen Stewart

"I am so happy to get a new project with Shahrukh Khan.Starring in a movie with him will make me more popular than i am now! "
~
Leonardo Di Caprio

"I like Shahrukh Khan and DDLJ is the only bollywood movie among my top favourite movies!" 
~
Robert Pattinson .

"SRK is an incredible&amazing guy.The hospitalty I've received here couldnt match anybody.He's a sweet person a great soul."
~
Akon

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Why we love SRK? What is amazing about him? On the King's 50th Birthday, here are 50 Reasons why SRK is, was, and always will be the best among the best.

#1 Nobody can teach you to love like he can. Romance is Shah Rukh Khan

#2 His eyes speak a thousand words, in a thousand ways, with thousand beautiful feelings.

#3 When he cries, we too cry.

#4 Cause no freaking one can do that signature pose. No one.

#5 Damn! His beard is freaking hot!

#6 Not only off-screen, on screen too he is just the most romantic.

#7 His on screen lines are life. #Jeeyo, haaso, muskurao, kya pata kal ho na ho.." or something like "Agar woh mujhse pyaar karti hai..."

#8 He is the most loving father to his children.

#9 Cause his pair with Kajol is the best and none can match them!

#10 He is the only anti-hero who makes you love him even when he is the obsessive lover!

#11 His off screen quotes are the most inspiring lines.
"It is not special to be special. It is special to be ordinary."

#12 His characters are the dream lovers of every girl! An Aman Mehra or a Raj Malhotra is hard to find.

#13 He is the wittiest actor in some time!

#14 His sarcasm is so classy that we give him a standing ovation.

#15 Because he is the only Bollywood actor in whose films the heroine's name comes before him.

#16 Even if the film is as bad as Happy New Year, we watch it for Shah Rukh Khan.

#17 Cause every man should treat his woman like Shah Rukh Khan treats Gauri Khan.

#18 He is not Shah Rukh Khan, but Dr Shah Rukh Khan.

#19 Cause his film DDLJ is the only film  in history to run in theatres for 20 years, and STILL COUNTING.

#20 Cause even if he is 50, he does not look 50.

#21 And when he smiles, the whole world stops, and stares for a while.

#22 The way he answers questions in interviews, none can.

#23 Nobody could do Kabir Khan like he did.

#24 He is a hero. An inspiration.

#25 He came to Bollywood with nothing but a dream. He dared to dream, and he became what he is.

#26 He takes failure as normally as he takes success. According to him, success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble.

#27 He makes the  names Raj and Rahul so so special.

#28 He is hardworking, dedicated and focused.

#29 He is not a star. His fans are. And SRK told us that.

#30 He dared to take the risk of playing an anti hero in the earliest days of his career.

#31 He is the most friendly and humble guy ever.

#32 It took a lot to built Mannat. It did not happen in a day, and we know that.

#33 He interacts with his fan like no other star.

#34 He has a unique style!

#35 He does not hesitate to work even when he is injured.

#36 The way he says I love you..Enough said.

#37 He does not live on remakes Wink

#38 He might not be the best dancer of the lot. But he dances. And make us love him.

#39 He started with Deewana, and made everyone his Deewana.

#40 He is our DON. Jisko pakarna mushkil hi nahi, na mumkin hai.

#41 He cheers and stands by his team through thick and thin.

#42 He has a gifted sense of humour.

#43 He has unlimited energy!!

#44 He is the way he is. No compromises.

#45 He is a great actor. Admit it.

#46 He got a Filmfare for his performance in an unsuccesful film like Swades.

#47 He is a genius. His brain works faster than most. And we heard it for Senior Bachchan himself.

#48 He has been the only actor cast by both Karan Johar and Aditya Chopra in their directed films till now.

#49 We love Shah Rukh Khan because we love him. He is the best. He is someone special. He is SRK. The King.

#50 Hum ekbaar jeete hai, ekbaar marte hai, shaadhi bhi ekhi baar hota hai, aur Shah Rukh Khan, ek hi hota hai.

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

• Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble. 
  • Success and failure are both part of life. Both are not permanent. 
  • Cinema in India is like brushing your teeth in the morning. You can't escape it.
  • I know it's very idealistic and utopian, but I believe we need to just let everyone not be judged in terms of religion, groups or nations or region. 
  • There's a personal me, there's an actor me and there's a star me. 
  • The line between what I really am, and what I am on reel, is slowly diminishing. 
  • Sometimes a lot of us men think we are doing everything for the woman we love, but there is an aspect of a woman a man doesn't understand. 
  • Without hurting anybody, we all tend to laugh at others' discomfort. When someone slips on a banana skin and falls it's funny. 
  • Whenever I start feeling too arrogant about myself, I always take a trip to the U.S. The immigration guys kick the star out of my stardom. 
  • My life may seem glamorous from the outside but off screen it's as ordinary as anyone else's. 
  • Whenever I fail as a father or husband... a toy and a diamond always works.
  • You never win the silver. You only lose the gold.
  • It's OK to be confused. Confusion is the route to all the clarity in the world.
  • Don't become a philosopher before you become rich.
  • Chak De India taught me that whatever it is that is pulling you back, its not going away unless you stand up and start forging your own path with all your might in the opposite direction. Stop whining and start moving.
  • Live now, live today -don't be bound by rules, live your own dream.
  • Study hard. Work hard. Play harder. Don't be bound by rules, don't hurt anybody and never ever live somebody else's dream.
  • Live now, live today--don't be bound by rules, live your own dream.
  • The only time I don't work is when I am asleep. 
  • Whether people like it or not, my marketing thought is if you keep something in front of people for too long, they get used to it.
  • I don't like the trappings of stardom. I wear the shoes and the Dolce & Gabbana, because I'm told to. But I'm not trapped by it. 
  • I have never claimed to do the right kind of things and make politically correct statements. 
  • More than an actor, I am a performer... I'm a great believer - honestly so, shamelessly so, vulgarly so - that cinema is for entertainment. If you want to send messages, there's the postal service. 
  • I've won many awards and I want more. If you want to call it hunger then I'm hungry for awards. 
  • The only time I don't work is when I am asleep. 
  • Laziness isn't merely a physical phenomenon,about being a couch potato,stuffing your face with fries and watching cricket all day. It's a mental thing, too, and that's the part I have never aspired for. 
  • Those who do not need to provide or have not built the vehicles of their own sustenance can afford to be less hardworking and driven than those who carry the burden of necessity. 
  • All the names you give yourself are just labels. You aren't defined by them. What defines you is your heart'.
  • If you can't find a resolution easily, don't panic. Even disaster eventually dissolves. You don't have to figure things out.
  • Art is more important than the artist - have no attachment to your own art - it's regressive, move on.
  • If you aren't charged up about doing something, if you don't have what in Hindi we call the "Josh", the fire in your belly for it, then don't do it.
  • Don't let your fears become boxes that enclose you. Open them out, feel them and turn them into the greatest courage you are capable of. I promise you, nothing will go wrong.
  • Our values are our values, they don't make us any better than anyone else, at best they make us different. Always try to see the other person's truth because like every movie has a story, every human being has one too and you have no right to imagine that yours is better than anyone else's.
  • All the planning in the world, won't take you where you want to get to. It's fine not to know what you want to be twenty years from now. Most of those who had it all figured out became bankers anyway.
  • Don't forget where you came from and who you really are. It ought to be the compass by which you navigate through life's vicissitudes. The North that keeps you oriented despite a series of misfortunes or a shower of privilege.
  • Don't be negative. It shows on your face.
  • Money is a good thing to run after. It is very important to be financially stable but you have to keep your wrongs and rights in mind. Don't shy away from earning but without selling your soul.

Beautyful_Mess

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnUQqzFLpFc[/YOUTUBE]

gadhadada

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d1247digl3kcyvc/HBD%20SRK.wmv?dl=0

-VPaintings-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VhA9rqffdI[/YOUTUBE]

AS-Rifi

On your special day, I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings. Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of your life. Happy Birthday!!
Love you very much SRK❤️❤️

*Credits*

Main Tags and Banner: AS-Rifi
Write Ups: AS-Rifi, Wikipedia, Captain Spark
Idea: Previous year's birthday thread
Creations: AS-Rifi and Collected from Tumblr

Special Thanks to all SRKians for your love for SRK and Mod -Fivr- for the permission.

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Some1 taught me LOVE IS FRIENDSHIP.That some1 is u.May Allah bless u always. Love u @iamsrk Stay blessed & happy always #HappyBirthdaySRK

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Happy Birthday SRK!!! Rifiji you put lot of effort in this,great work 👍🏼