-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Daam is a gem <3

"kahan kho gaye woh lamhe..."

Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Jugni!! I'm so glad you liked Daam!! It is one of my personal favorites too :)

You might like this drama called Alvida, it was aired last year? Personally, I wasn't totally gung-ho about the ending of the track (not to spill major spoilers), but I did like the main leads and how their relationship was shown throughout the show. I especially loved the girl for being the not-so-typically shy, silently-suffering character. She was upfront, stood up for herself and was very upfront about her feelings.

There was also Mere Humdum Mere Dost (super long title, I know), but it wasn't super melodramatic and the story was very nicely executed anddd the ending was good too.

What kind of dramas do you like? That might help with the kind of dramas I can recommend?

Tbh, from 2010-2013 dramas were absolutely wonderful, with strong storylines and crisp narrations and excellent acting! And ever since then, the quality of Pakistani dramas has somewhat slipped in compensation to have a longer running show. Its become more quantity over quality nowadays. As well as the fact that all the talented stars do movies. :(