Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
One of my favorite Pakistani dramas...love love LOVE Sanam's character in the movie!
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: brainychild92

where did you see it? Was it a decent print and audio? This is my all time favorite drama ever and wouldnt mind watching it again!

Youtube only. Search for it. Someone even compiled 4 episodes into one video and uploaded with a nice quality.
Pizookie thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

One of my favorite Pakistani dramas...love love LOVE Sanam's character in the movie!

I know, right? From the start till the end, you can feel her character and travel along with her. Sanam enacted so damn well.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JugniBolt

Youtube only. Search for it. Someone even compiled 4 episodes into one video and uploaded with a nice quality.

do you know if it would work in the states? some videos are locked and i cant access them (unless im in canada or something)
576281 thumbnail

I know, right? From the start till the end, you can feel her character and travel along with her. Sanam enacted so damn well.

Even though the ending is justified, I still feel bad for the brother...For no wrong of his, he lost the love of his life and is left to live a miserable life! It would've been fine if he were a douche like the other drama male leads but this guy is a genuine one and tried his BEST to be with Sanam's character...But the damage his sister has done is just so huge that in the end it became a curse to be her brother...
brainychild92 thumbnail

Even though the ending is justified, I still feel bad for the brother...For no wrong of his, he lost the love of his life and is left to live a miserable life! It would've been fine if he were a douche like the other drama male leads but this guy is a genuine one and tried his BEST to be with Sanam's character...But the damage his sister has done is just so huge that in the end it became a curse to be her brother...

You're right, but if she went to him, it wouldn't justify her character/self-respect. You win some, you lose some.
Pizookie thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

do you know if it would work in the states? some videos are locked and i cant access them (unless im in canada or something)

Tell me whether this is working for you?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9U7pxgjP_A[/YOUTUBE]

Pizookie thumbnail

True..Poor Junaid. For Zara, after going through so much..the pain, loss and the betrayal she faced, I don't think it's possible to start afresh. Painfully realistic I must say.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love Daam! I can never get over this show.
brainychild92 thumbnail

Tell me whether this is working for you?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9U7pxgjP_A[/YOUTUBE]

omg its working! thank you so much!