Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
bts pic:
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Maybe later. I am glad that wasn't shown in the show, because I don't want to see Shireen coming near Durkhane again..she spoiled her life.
I guess I am the only one who is satisfied with the ending..coz for me. a woman's life doesn't depend on men. a woman can success in her life without getting married.
I think Shireen understood her lesson, she married Torah for the wrong reasns.. she wanted a man to protect her. but he abused her. She is better without such kind of hubbies: Safiullah and Torah..and of course without the love of the stupid Aurang too.πŸ˜†

What if in night stand Torah give shireen his auladπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I'm totally frustrated with endings... where is Bulbul who was almost same gunegar like Torah...
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Neel_M

😲 This will be gr8. If so ..I'm waiting for SEMM2.πŸ˜ƒ

I'm totally frustrated with endings... where is Bulbul who was almost same gunegar like Torah...

Agree. Also what about Palwasha and Aurang knowing that Shameem killed Torah who killed Gauhar and Safiullah? Will Shameem be punished?😲
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Loved the ending.

Shameem is the real heroine of the serial. the way Bano and Shireen hug her in the end shows the meaning of women empowerment. I don't think Shireen needs a husband , she has only to take guidness from her MIL.

I agree to this point.You dont always need a man in life.Sheereen has become so strong in the process that it seems like she can handle stuff her self.But it looked like a rushed ending too,i thought they are gonna show shereen taking care of daaji as he is sick now and Aurang with the passage of time will finally fall in love with her(if it was actually supposed to be their love story as well) and all that.Although it ended on a high point but i wanted more :(

I agree about Sheereen ki dost.Sab barbaad kr k she got a white flag from every side and she got side πŸ˜†
Edited by OnepoundChic - 7 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Point to ponder. Lil Toreh khan 🀣

Exactly

Along with Sheereen both Bulbul and bano didn't get a proper ending.While bulbul was no less of a culprit Bano was the one who kept igniting stuff.What left me confused was that she never cared about Toreh anyway but how all of a sudden she became so possessive for him that he may marry Shereen. it didn't look like ego issue only,she actually fell down in his feet and asked for forgiveness and all that. It accelerated fast.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Point to ponder. Lil Toreh khan 🀣

Exactly

Along with Sheereen both Bulbul and bano didn't get a proper ending.While bulbul was no less of a culprit Bano was the one who kept igniting stuff.What left me confused was that she never cared about Toreh anyway but how all of a sudden she became so possessive for him that he may marry Shereen. it didn't look like ego issue only,she actually fell down in his feet and asked for forgiveness and all that. It accelerated fast.

Oh yes. I was surprised too. how come Bano become so weak infront of Torah?. 😲 and she wanted to kill him too?πŸ˜• for what? 😲 This is the most confusing thing in the episode.πŸ˜• but I guess it is about their society and culture, that second marriage is considered as a first wife's fault, coz she couldn't make her hubby satisfied, she couldn't give him children. and ppl start to pity her, which she can't take.
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Oh yes. I was surprised too. how come Bano become so weak infront of Torah?. 😲 and she wanted to kill him too?πŸ˜• for what? 😲 This is the most confusing thing in the episode.πŸ˜• but I guess it is about their society and culture, that second marriage is considered as a first wife's fault, coz she couldn't make her hubby satisfied, she couldn't give him children. and ppl start to pity her, which she can't take.

Now this is sounding a little satisfying. May be the very reason.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
GOD, SUCH PERFECTION ❀️ (so perfect that I'm actually posting on the forum πŸ˜†)

I don't know why but I liked the ending. I saw my ship Aurang-Shireen ship sinking long back and then it had struck me, Sang e Marmar was never a love story. It's a very character driven show that focused more on Daaji, Torah and Shamim. The ending was so overwhelming and it left a very strong message behind - interest destroys generations. You can't expect Daaji to not pay for his usury practices. His sons killed, his daughter widowed - this was enough of a punishment for him. Most importantly, his truth came out in front of everyone. The "gairat/honour" label he had carried for long was nothing but a facade and everyone eventually found out about his actions. Daaji's usury practices had an effect not only on him but each person related to him. Happy ending with something like Shireen teaching in a school and Aurang coming back was so unlikely. The drama meant to show how the cycle of revenge continues. There's always one person left to continue this cycle further down the lane. And as Shamim said "Gulistan Khan, tumne pehli einth hi tedhi rakhi. Nahin rakhni chahiye thi." He practically built his moral code and family values when he was the one at fault since the beginning. The foundation was built on murder and racism and he expected to have happy little family. Nah, poetic justice doesn't work this way! Torah and Daaji were both wrong and two wrongs do not make a right. People died in the process of their mistakes and revenge.

But I agree Aurang was meant to be sensible and educated cuz "sheher ka parha hua". I had such high expectations from him but all went down the drain. Apart from my fangirl heart wanting to see him with Shireen, I expected him to connect the dots and somehow find out Torah's reality. But he turned out to be an absolute parha likha jahil. Last week I was all ready to smack my face into the wall when he didn't stop Bano. It was so insensitive of him to not do anything. Him and Palwasha suck pretty much, I really hope they died in a car accident on their way to shehar πŸ˜†

Shamim's last duz duz duz won my heart! Sania Saeed and Nouman Ijaz were my favourite throughout the show. There were times when I sympathised with Daaji despite knowing about his actions. Such brilliant work! I mean Sang e Marmar is one such show where I was more into the story and characters rather than going heart eyes for a couple. I don't even have regrets about not seeing Shireen and Aurang together because I had initially signed up for Torah's revenge, Daaji's so-called honour and Shamim's struggle through the times when her family was literally breaking apart. Poetic justice was its best in the drama and I'm so glad I watched the last episode yesterday instead studying for my exam.
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 7 years ago
this thread is reminding me of sadqay tumhare thread now...where we started writing the sequel of it after the show ended 🀣
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved the end. loved the way mommy ended up taking revenge on her sons and protecting her hubby in order to do that as well. just on the week of women's day. ❀️ this is called woman empowerment. also have to notice one thing that she yelled at her hubby for messing up his decisonsin life and her and torah's mom lost children and making her a killer... lovey way of putting it at the end.
the reason for shrine's marriage was that she did not want her in laws to feel ashamed every time they face her around the house so she just did not want to be in the house with them. she realized how shameful they were when they were at the door but did not have the nerve to knock on the door. that is what made up mind that she needs to move on from the house and stop toruting old souls any more. she did it for the right reasons maybe but with a wrong person.
at the end we know that all of the women were left to fend for them selves as the men of the house is coughing blood indicating end of the life for him...
shiri's bhabhi is officially gone crazy but who was that controlling her ... abuser or just another crazy man /bagger around masjid??? that was an older man ????

Edited by cimba - 7 years ago