Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Actually.. it was a great ending. I loved every bit of this show it's unbelievable. What a gem of a show it was. I will seriously miss this show. This was the best of the season in real sense. Hum NEEDS to give it deserving awards.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Regarding Awards and stuff...they critics/award giving people really need to get their acts together. they give awards and accolades to some shows who don't deserve them as much as others.
I bet many awards will be given to Bin Roye even though overall, it wasn't that great of a show. some of the performances were but the show had continuity issues and most scenes were from the movie too so. that would be unfair 😳

the only problem I have is what was Aurang's purpose? 😆
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Disappointed with the end . The only part I liked was the mother killing Torah, hated the fact that Aurang and Palwasha lived happily ever after specially as they did nothing to help Shireen .
Shireen was such a foolish character and absolutely nothing good happened to her and that was the biggest let down .
I thought Aurang's role would be more significant but even Safiullah 's role was better than his .
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aurang will get on my nerves everytime I will see the montage .. WHAT even is he doing on it ? TORAH should have been there duuude.. Aurang was there just as a supporting character.. and montage made it feel like he will do wonders.. what a joke !

I want to see Torah in more shows.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ending of Torah was good but Shireen!
After watching the show I can tell everyone did justice to their role except Aurang. He was like a shadow.

I watched this show for Mikaal, whereas his character was a big disappointment. He is not even in last episode!
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Review of the final episode of Sange Mar Mar

http://wp.me/p2JVmm-3FX

Brilliant acting! But the ending :/
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakdramafan00

Review of the final episode of Sange Mar Mar

http://wp.me/p2JVmm-3FX

Brilliant acting! But the ending :/

Thanks for sharing the review...it was to the point 👍🏼
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

shireen couldve ended up with durkhanes brother 😆

Maybe later. I am glad that wasn't shown in the show, because I don't want to see Shireen coming near Durkhane again..she spoiled her life.
I guess I am the only one who is satisfied with the ending..coz for me. a woman's life doesn't depend on men. a woman can success in her life without getting married.
I think Shireen understood her lesson, she married Torah for the wrong reasns.. she wanted a man to protect her. but he abused her. She is better without such kind of hubbies: Safiullah and Torah..and of course without the love of the stupid Aurang too.😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Word Count: 0

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Word Count: 0