Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
3the show is going with good pace
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What I get from show is misuse of power by men.
Sange marmar resembles that women is kept like precious stones in houses but are not given respect and care which they deserves

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by attiya1.3 - 8 years ago
Finally caught up
Bari mushkil se lol
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Next episode will be exciting, can't wait.
-shabz- thumbnail

The long hair guy will try his way with Durkhani saying tum jaisi larkiyan shaadi Kay liye NAHI... Ayashi Kay liye hoti hain... meanwhile sheerens brother has been told that his sister is meeting the long hair guy( gosh can't remember his name), so he's furious and goes looking for her armed, and then a shot is heard . πŸ˜•
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

The long hair guy will try his way with Durkhani saying tum jaisi larkiyan shaadi Kay liye NAHI... Ayashi Kay liye hoti hain... meanwhile sheerens brother has been told that his sister is meeting the long hair guy( gosh can't remember his name), so he's furious and goes looking for her armed, and then a shot is heard . πŸ˜•

I think that long haired guy is Gohar.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Next episode will be exciting, can't wait.

Same here. Btw what other shows r u watching atm shabz
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gohar Khan is so pathetic and tharki of first order.
He shooted 2 cocks. Someone please shoot him too. He is trying to trap that poor girl. I hope he would entangled in his own mess.

I really like Tora Khan. His side of story is very intriguing. These animals also killed her mother .

Sood Khor Daaji can and his sons(baring meekal) should rot in hell🀒
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Same here. Btw what other shows r u watching atm shabz

Watching besharam
Sange mer mer
Saya e deewar bhi NAHI
Sanam
On and off I watch aap Kay liye ( don't like Sameena peerzadas OTT acting in it)

I will give choti si zindagi a try
Might even watch hatheli a drama of the actress who played Abro πŸ˜†
I don't know why the promos have me interested.
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cheesy-Chants

Gohar Khan is so pathetic and tharki of first order.

He shooted 2 cocks. Someone please shoot him too. He is trying to trap that poor girl. I hope he would entangled in his own mess.

I really like Tora Khan. His side of story is very intriguing. These animals also killed her mother .

Sood Khor Daaji can and his sons(baring meekal) should rot in hell🀒

I think we are supposed to detest Gohar khan, so he's succeeding.
Me too, I like Torah khan, what they did to his mom and the whole flash back of her was so interesting.
I liked how they showed how naive the women folk of that area were that they didn't know Muslims are of every colour, tells you how little they knew. It made me sad though because this white skin being superior is so ingrained in the people of Pakistan that it's sickening.
Once I was watching Waqar Zaka's show ( I know, what was I thinking) but it wasn't the dare one, it was the ones he did earlier when he talked to ppl on the street. He was talking to girls in Lahore and I don't remember why but he asks the girl if she will marry someone from Karachi, and she says no Karachi wale kaale hote hain 😑
I was like seriously!!! Hate such ppl! Like if you are fair, what did you do to achieve that, just be grateful to God... bit$&!
Edited by -shabz- - 7 years ago