Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Another amazing episode, love love love this show!

P.S istikhara is not just done for marriages as Durkhani said lol, just thought I will squeeze that in just in case someone else thinks like that. It can be done for anything which you are having confusion or doubts about, it's like a GPS in which God navigates you to the right path.

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Another amazing episode, love love love this show!

P.S istikhara is not just done for marriages as Durkhani said lol, just thought I will squeeze that in just in case someone else thinks like that. It can be done for anything which you are having confusion or doubts about, it's like a GPS in which God navigates you to the right path.

thats a misconception of istikhara...istikhara is not to help you CHOOSE between two things...its more like making a decision and asking Allah to help you with it...if that thing is not good for you then to take you away from it
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True ... this is an amazing show...so gripping. Excellent story telling and direction.
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

thats a misconception of istikhara...istikhara is not to help you CHOOSE between two things...its more like making a decision and asking Allah to help you with it...if that thing is not good for you then to take you away from it

Yes exactly, its like asking god to help steer you in the right direction, I do it for almost everything lol
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaan-Jee

True ... this is an amazing show...so gripping. Excellent story telling and direction.

Agree. This is the show jisne Dillagi ki kami kuchh hadhh tak puri ki
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Whoa whoa what an episode..full of story and excitements...
Torah is making me so angry with his pagla dance...😆

He is so bad...lots of complicated debt
I cant wait for shireen and aurangs shadi
I think they will also make him marry Durkhani later on as a second wife, since Mikaal loves having 2 wives in his shows :D
nep3 thumbnail

I think they will also make him marry Durkhani later on as a second wife, since Mikaal loves having 2 wives in his shows :D

and where torah's sister fits in ? I thought he liked her ..😕
MeraMann thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

and where torah's sister fits in ? I thought he liked her ..😕

I Saw some sparks flying when Aurang met Torah's sister. So even I want to see where she fits in. I feel both brother n sister has to go through heartbreak .
Edited by MeraMann - 7 years ago
MeraMann thumbnail

U always make me laugh with yr posts...😆