Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Amazing episode and actingπŸ‘
I really hope shireen and aurang get married..😭. But
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I officially hate Durkhani now. Why did she let sheeren take the blame. I know her staying quiet is going to take the story forward but I still don't like it.
It was another gripping episode, after watching it every week I so feel like going back to the northern areas and just live there.

This show is getting interesting by the day. I agree abt the Durkhani part. Torah's wife liked Saif ur Rehman?? Each day something new is revealed.

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

This show is getting interesting by the day. I agree abt the Durkhani part. Torah's wife liked Saif ur Rehman?? Each day something new is revealed.

Yeah, and that's why Torah played this game out of jealousy.

Durkhani is a gone case for me... without knowing someone fell in love by getting a radio.
Then going to meet him in a quite place in jungle. I don't expect she is going to do any good.πŸ₯±
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Agree with you all ..this drama is getting interesting every week ..
Torah Khan is taking revenge of his mom and himself .. the way they insult him every day ..1 tir se 2 nishan..i don't don't his name but his acting was really good ..the satisfaction on his face πŸ‘
Durkani is so stupid ...going after someone who gifted her a radio 😲..in a way I am glad that Sheeren took that blame ..us mami aur uske bete se to jaan chuti ..and bhabi's plan flopped ..even if Sherren said no ..(I am only concern about Saif..)her bhabi won't say truth to her brother ..now lets see what happens ..how she will end up with Aurang ..
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am loving this show sooo much. its great mix of all. friendship,love, family secrets, stubborn idiots, greed, lust. cant forget bhabhi's politics... lol... it keeps on getting better with each episode.
who is the actress playing shireens bhabhi? I love her
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

who is the actress playing shireens bhabhi? I love her

Kaif Ghaznavi
I love her too, she looks amazing in sari's.
why doesnt she do main roles :(
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

why doesnt she do main roles :(

koi to vamp banega na ..ugly ho zaruri nahi ..remember Jina πŸ˜†
Eposode was good .Actors did an amazing job .saniya saeed was too good .Expressions of all the actors were on point .Felt bad for gulistan's wife .durkaney is a gone case .looking forward to coming episode