Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
i dont think so hes just a typical cheap servant
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Can anyone give an update about today's episode...
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Damn... Mannu ... if she believes mikael actually want to meet kids and take them to him... She is well aware what kind of kameena he is.. Wont think before harming the kids..
... The man who threw his kids out of house and never asked about them... How he can care for his kids...??
And has jameel lost hos mind?? I think he actually loves jeea after watching next epi promo.
Edited by .Intoxicated. - 8 years ago
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Carpe_diem

Can anyone give an update about today's episode...

As for now... Jina is willing to take revenge on Sd... Has involved jameel also... And will involve mikael also as per next epi promo.
And i guess mannu & Sd are set to get married but mikael will make an entry next week.
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

As for now... Jina is willing to take revenge on Sd... Has involved jameel also... And will involve mikael also as per next epi promo.
And i guess mannu & Sd are set to get married but mikael will make an entry next week.

Such a mess this show has become..no character has retained it's essence..
why is mannu shown to be so naive now when in the beginning she was so chalaak
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

why is mannu shown to be so naive now when in the beginning she was so chalaak

Writer ki khubi hai yaar. Dekho na how Jamil went from villan to almost hero to villain again 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I LOVED today's episode
Mannu SD scenes were such a treat to watch

I loved the dialogues the screenplay and I must say I just can't get enuf of hamza and Maya

They just take the mannu SD scenes to another level altogether n both r so beautiful issshhh

I will really really really miss hamza when this show ends

He has been outstanding as Salahuddin

And I love it how Salahuddin has NEVER changed his attitude and way of talking to mannu...he treats her with the same love and respect n doesn't matter how much she shuts herself up he never changes his attitude...its for him whenever I see SD MANNU scene I still get goosebumps...and hamza Hamas has shown this consistency in SDs feeling n attitude for mannu in such an amazing way...even though she got married had a rough phase got kids got divorced where the whole world treats her differently...only SD reminds us she is the same mannu we watched in the initial epis as he didn't change his attitude towards her and I LOVE it...

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Guys I love this show 😳
Anybody knows when Is the last episode? :(
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
May be two more epis!!
I love SD and Mannu.. but it is so distasteful seeing Jeena and Jamil..don't know why!

When Jeena holding Jameel's hands or Jameel touching Jeena I feel like to puke. How a girl can use a guy such way?
Jameel the biggest stupid knew that Jeena only loves SD and just playing with his emotions and using him, but he letting her to play more.

I hope in the next episode when the kids will be disappeared, Jameel realises his mistakes, Slaps Jeena left and right..😡