Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
^ OST was the only good thing about this drama!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm so glad this ended but what an abrupt ending, so much dragging only to end abruptly
MORAL of the story: Don't fail in an exam!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

btw im so going to miss the OST in BG <3

🥺

Word Count: 0

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Lol love the mom n that uncle

😆

Word Count: 0

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HafsaRagnaholic

I am so so sad that one of most fav show ended.Thou their were many ups and downs i never missed a single episode its only bcos of Sanu and their BRILLIANT chemistry. And i had hope that Sanu will be together in the end. LOL! Anyways, they did full justice to their characters and I can't imagine anyone else playing the characters like Hamza and Maya did. I LOVE THEM and will miss them so much.

YT Link: https://youtu.be/Pu6f-aeDimI

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu6f-aeDimI&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

same here
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Well FINALLY my post
Agree the show had flaws but i never got bored of it
People exaggerated the loop holes and no one bothered to appreciate the good sides good scenes n good acting in the later episdoes whereas there were quite a lot of good stuff which was worth appreciating ...

Anyways the trps peaked n peaked like never before throughout the drama and that alone gives the verdict that the show was not as bad as the online bashers make it out to b

And i hv noticed it that when a show goes beyond 25 epis audience start to lose patience n interest

Whereas i didnt find any epi dragging

Whereas many sameera fazal show move in circles

This one was pretty good and even in the later epis lots of things kept happening

Let me write abt the other characters before ending with the leads

I even liked the jeena jameel twist n how it was inculcated in the storyline

Agree jinaas character cud hv been better written but ayesha khans acting added a lot of value and she literally gave meaning to a loosely written character as much as she cud

Never thought i wud say this but MIKHAILs character has been shown its end in the most amazing n unexpected way possible...i wasnt expecting the writer will show the change in his attitude n realisation slowly slowly n very realistically and his scenes with the kids in the last few epis was EPIC...what i loved the most is how HE WAS NOT SHOWN TO HV FALLEN IN LOVE WITH MANNU out of nowhere...that wud hv been unrealistic...thanks to jinaas kidnapping plan he was shown getting drawn towards his kids and how his kids also started acknowledging him n was ready to stay with him...
And in the OSt video we were thinking its mannus photo he had in his hand where he is regretting sitting on the staircase but NO IT WAS THE CHEQUE SALAHUDDIN gave him n he was laughing thinking NOT abt mannu but his last meeting with his son and he destroyed the cheque...i loved it how the writer showed the contrast in circumstances that when he didnt even look at the kids when they were around n needed dads love but when he wants to b with them the most he had to let them go coz he realized his kids lives r also in danger if they stay with him and him not accepting the money in exchange of the kids whereas that money cud hv saved him from the mess was a MASTERPIECE...also him asking forgiveness to his parents on their grave was also so much needed..thabks to the writer for writing such qmazing scenes for Mikhail in the last few epis ..but nothing seemed forced ...every aspect has been touched upon n given an end...claps claps SAMEERA FAZAL AND GOHAR FOR GIVING US MIKHAIL...giving the character a proper beginning n ending...the ending i wish ramiz also got in alvida

Sorry for the long rant on MIKHAIL but it was needed...
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I'm so glad this ended but what an abrupt ending, so much dragging only to end abruptly

MORAL of the story: Don't fail in an exam!

@bold lolz 🤣