Originally posted by: kth_anya

Not a perfect happy ending but loved the last hug scene

Wish Maya and hamza again worked together

That's my wish too. Hope when Sanam ends they start work again 😛
Posted: 8 years ago
why was the episode so short and why was there an ad in between one scene 😆
Thank God it ended
It has only one good thing that is its OST .
payal6767 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I surely agree with you about Mannu characterization.
She was a lively girl who fell in love with friend's brother, who then became her teacher.

She felt betrayed when the door was not opened, and SD asked her to leave.
She eloped for a day to be with SD prior to her marriage and she got beaten by her family.

So, she married to Mikael against her will and tried to be a good daughter, good bahu and a most obedient wife.
Gave birth to two kids, but never had any place in Mikaels mind.
He threw her out with the kids, parents didn't want her to come back home, she had to stay with SD, where she saw SD is engaged with different Jeena who turned out to be an witch!
How much she can take, after certain period she started getting confused, scared and making wrong decisions...
I hated Jeena character and more hated she got easy passport.
Truly my heart bleeds for Mannu. I tried to put myself at Mannu's place and felt extremely horrible and scared.
The story was unnecessarily dragged to 33 episode with lots of filler episodes, but thanks it ends now officially.

totally agree with you - she needed a guide but there was everyone getting in between
i had wished for someone like talat hussain to be with her ...
but her dad was a great support - but even here she could not approach him
more because of her own familywalas😡😡

payal6767 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally the show has ended 😊
i liked the last scene ...but it just ended😔 it looked very rushed scene anyway ...
and the background music ❤️ i was just waiting for this when the tune plays and there are no dialogues

to be very honest i like only the first 6-7 episodes -- they were magical and after that i never really watched the drama - was just fast forwarding directly to SD mannu scnes ..

anyway - this is my first pak drama without fawad😳
i liked hamza , talat hussain and mannu's father( I don't know his name ) the most in the drama..

Edited by payal6767 - 8 years ago
Hcreations123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am so so sad that one of most fav show ended.Thou their were many ups and downs i never missed a single episode its only bcos of Sanu and their BRILLIANT chemistry. And i had hope that Sanu will be together in the end. LOL! Anyways, they did full justice to their characters and I can't imagine anyone else playing the characters like Hamza and Maya did. I LOVE THEM and will miss them so much.
YT Link: https://youtu.be/Pu6f-aeDimI

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu6f-aeDimI&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Usman.

Most confused soul: Mannu
Most loyal nokar: jameel
Most tharki person: jameel
Girgit award: SD's parents.
and a few more

girgit award can go to anybody in this show.. everyone changed their colors every 2 episodes.. except mannu.. once her character was all "rona dhona" it stayed that way till the end!

congrats to everyone who watched all 30+ episodes. I tried but failed. I couldn't even understand the last one. It doesn't matter though... Its Over!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -SalShah4eva-

And Here my mom, she loved this show. I always put it when shez busy what ever she doing she will leave her stuff & comes fast to watch this show 😆
Every day will ask me ask woh drama nahin aayega I'm like no mom only on Monday 😡
Yesterday it ended she was like why it seems like show end hogaya 😆

Lol love the mom n that uncle
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what kind of last episode was this?!??
like okay, i didnt have high hopes for it but still...such a one scene abrupt ending -__-
all this time they dragged the epis on unwanted content and now when there was the need to show main ending they rushed it all up :(

show tou jaisa bhi hai ending hi achi ker dete wid a good SD-Mannu scene
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
btw im so going to miss the OST in BG <3