Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
There was nothing else to show so they just ended suddenly... πŸ˜†
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Sure, Mannu made some majorly idiotic decisions in her life and more than once she compelled us to bang our heads on the walls because of her actions but when she asked Salahuddin why was he here after stripping her off her happiness all her life...wahan mera dil thoda bohat toot gaya. She was such a gem of a character...totally wasted by the pathetic script. Kuch bhi ho...the starting epis wali Mannu owns a bit of me. The world didn't treat you right Mannu...no wonder you turned out the way you did.

I surely agree with you about Mannu characterization.
She was a lively girl who fell in love with friend's brother, who then became her teacher.

She felt betrayed when the door was not opened, and SD asked her to leave.
She eloped for a day to be with SD prior to her marriage and she got beaten by her family.

So, she married to Mikael against her will and tried to be a good daughter, good bahu and a most obedient wife.
Gave birth to two kids, but never had any place in Mikaels mind.
He threw her out with the kids, parents didn't want her to come back home, she had to stay with SD, where she saw SD is engaged with different Jeena who turned out to be an witch!
How much she can take, after certain period she started getting confused, scared and making wrong decisions...
I hated Jeena character and more hated she got easy passport.
Truly my heart bleeds for Mannu. I tried to put myself at Mannu's place and felt extremely horrible and scared.
The story was unnecessarily dragged to 33 episode with lots of filler episodes, but thanks it ends now officially.

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: aatra786

YESS!! HaYa ❀️ I was re-watching the last scene and I was mesmerized for a second when mannu and salahuddin looked at each other
I'm glad you'r not disappointed because every story has its highs and lows. Hope to you in other pakistani dramas AT too 😳

I'm not in other pak dramas ATπŸ˜†, I mean I have just started pak dramas so maybe I'll get some time to catch up πŸ˜† The show had a huge potential but they ruined the story midway... I'm a bit disappointed BUT I don't regret watching MM ❀️
x.titli.x thumbnail
made a kind of tribute vmπŸ˜†

link: https://www.facebook.com/mariacreationz/videos/1769594606650737/
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Jameel ka kya bana?

Lol! Mujhe bhi janna hai.
Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazychick.maria

I'm not in other pak dramas ATπŸ˜†, I mean I have just started pak dramas so maybe I'll get some time to catch up πŸ˜† The show had a huge potential but they ruined the story midway... I'm a bit disappointed BUT I don't regret watching MM ❀️

Haha,okay .. But do watch other dramas which are on air some of them are amazing ❀️
About MM it was so precious for me so.. ❀️
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mannu could have opened the door sooner and we would have gotten a few more minutes of their scene😑
How many awards is this show going to win? Most abrupt ending along with most disappointing drama..
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Carpe_diem

Mannu could have opened the door sooner and we would have gotten a few more minutes of their scene😑

How many awards is this show going to win? Most abrupt ending along with most disappointing drama..

Most confused soul: Mannu
Most loyal nokar: jameel
Most tharki person: jameel
Girgit award: SD's parents.
and a few more
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
yeh kya end hua 😑
now when I'm gonna see maya & hamza together 😭
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I have an uncle who is so obsessed with this show that he closes his shop early to go watch the episode πŸ˜†

And Here my mom, she loved this show. I always put it when shez busy what ever she doing she will leave her stuff & comes fast to watch this show πŸ˜†
Every day will ask me ask woh drama nahin aayega I'm like no mom only on Monday 😑
Yesterday it ended she was like why it seems like show end hogaya πŸ˜†