.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Not a perfect happy ending but loved the last hug scene
Wish Maya and hamza again worked together
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sure, Mannu made some majorly idiotic decisions in her life and more than once she compelled us to bang our heads on the walls because of her actions but when she asked Salahuddin why was he here after stripping her off her happiness all her life...wahan mera dil thoda bohat toot gaya. She was such a gem of a character...totally wasted by the pathetic script. Kuch bhi ho...the starting epis wali Mannu owns a bit of me. The world didn't treat you right Mannu...no wonder you turned out the way you did.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I remember all excitement that was here when show started...
This show is actually such a huge let down..
I agree with mais...mannu's character could have been so much better, script ruined her
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
The excitement was there for the first few weeks as well. I know I personally was SOOO darn invested in the show since it began shooting. What a disappointment truly..
Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazychick.maria

@aatra786 : MM is the first Pak serial I've ever watched, no I'm not disappointed, each show has its flows... HaYa were phenomenal together 😳

YESS!! HaYa ❤️ I was re-watching the last scene and I was mesmerized for a second when mannu and salahuddin looked at each other
I'm glad you'r not disappointed because every story has its highs and lows. Hope to you in other pakistani dramas AT too 😳
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I have an uncle who is so obsessed with this show that he closes his shop early to go watch the episode 😆

OMG r u serious 🤣 ab kea karein gey wo ab to drama khtm hogya 😆
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This ending could have made a much more impact had they not messed up and dragged in the middle...too much of becharapan of Mannu , confused face of Salaudin and girgit k tarah rung badalti Salaudin's mom and Biya, maa baap k bageir Jeena, suddenly transformed angel i mean Mikael...it was just too much to handle...the first few episodes were awesome bas Mannu was such a cute character but then everything got ruined and Mannu se chir hogye...kher Man mayal k khatm hony k khushi mea sab k liye chocolate fudge cake 😆
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ugh hated the show and now hated the abrupt ending like what the hell they couldn't show them happy for like 5 mins after putting them and us through torture of jeena and mikael 🤔
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Finally!!!! phew
but what an abrupbt end! itna torture dikhane ke baad and itna weeks se jhel rahi audience ko few seconds ka ending!!! Wasted all the epis on senseless crying shitfest. Could have shown some happy moments in the last epi. Anyway, they got a happy ending and no more monday mayals anymore. Farewell everyone. 😃

btw are all of you gonna watch Sanam? Hope it doesn't disappoint like this one.