it still didnt end :@
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Kitna roye gi mannu!!!!
Sick of her ansoo!
Btw do they know about Mikael or not.
I don't watch very attentively, just trying to jhelofy it since I wasted so much time on this.
And is jeena dead? Didn't get that scene.

Same questions from my side.
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yea, next week haan naa on shadi 😆
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Yea, next week haan naa on shadi 😆

It came back to the same point from where it started. I think both the previous and the present haa naa shadi scenes were shot on the same day but with different get ups 😆
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

It came back to the same point from where it started. I think both the previous and the present haa naa shadi scenes were shot on the same day but with different get ups 😆

Now is Mannus turn to tell SD whats best for him😆 Oh god both are so messed up
Shayyani thumbnail
I actually think this drama has improved a lot in this episode and if they want to keep it decent, next episode needs to be the last one otherwise they'll ruin it again.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shayyani

I actually think this drama has improved a lot in this episode and if they want to keep it decent, next episode needs to be the last one otherwise they'll ruin it again.

Next episode is the last episode
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So next week is the last episode
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know everyone is kind of pissed of with this drama, mannu's nautanki 😊 but today for some reason I enjoyed the episode, I guess after a long time it was good, Mannu, memories when she comes home, had tears in my eyes, she was such a lively girl, her parents completely ruined her life, and yes write ruined the whole story, it had so much potential, with amazing actors, SD, Mannu, Jameel they were so good, but write butchered every single character. Ruined her own story, now it has become a joke, sadly. I just hope they stop this torture and have a happy ending, we are sick of seeing Mannu crying 24/7. I just want to see some romantic moments between SD and Mannu, is it too much to ask? Anyway they have ruined the drama so why not give us few happy moments in the last episode?
Btw did anyone notice Mikaeel died? None of the family member cared for it, also Jena died so quickly? What was the point of her stupid character? She should ve suffered, why they killed her so quickly, I mean after torturing everyone she died so easily? What is the point of this BS story, just do not get it.. I just hope next week is a last episode and atleast we get some sensible ending..

Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think they will decide to make Mannu continue her studies and on her graduation, SD will propose her and then.. the end. 😉
Jeena loved SD hence killed herself. SD had two psycho lovers in his lifetime. 🤪 But Mannu's love is not like before. Over the course of the show, they showed Mannu falling hard for SD but forgets him and is a normal lover now. SD went from being a normal lover to a psycho.