Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
i dont understand whats going on b/w Jeena and Jameel?? ( their names sound good together waise :P )
is the affair from both sides or only Jameel is interested in her??
i havent seen the previous Epi properly maybe thats why
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wondering this show is being discussed this much? :-D

i gave up since last 6 to 7 updates because of obvious reasons but i do keep on getting updates from my mom.Yesterday she told me that jeena and jameel are having an affair or something and are up to something together? Is this final nail in the coffin for real? If yes i give up a hundred more times.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Since her in laws passed away..she used to stay alone at home.
And she has a big family...can't Sara baji, phopho stay with her?
This point is actually stupid that no one can stay with her bcz all are in hospital. ..

Saw this post now so replying late...
Exactly thats the point na..its so stupid that she cant stay in her home alone but she can stay at her ex lover place...wao does that even makes sense 🥱
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even jina said to him that mannu is in iddat...
Still he went to her room...while in iddat women do parda from other men...right? ???

Yes they do pardah from na mehram ppl, unless there is some majburi or something...mannu has no majburi what so ever...actually the concept of iddat is for the betterment of the women herself...she has to stay away from na mehrams for a certain time period so that if she becomes pregnant after being divorced/widow no one can blame her for having illegal child nd all...its for the woman's own safety ...
Whatever the situation is , no mother in this world would let her divorced daughter go back to a strangers house like this is shown in mann mayal...this is insane 🤢
I it just me or Jameel is a pervert?
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What happened to elder tippu? Her bro? Dont he know that his father is in hospital? He and sara arent there, cant they live with mannu in house when entire family is in hospital taking care of abba..
.. Another point why manu's family's reason of sending her to Sd is stupid...
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Yes they do pardah from na mehram ppl, unless there is some majburi or something...mannu has no majburi what so ever...actually the concept of iddat is for the betterment of the women herself...she has to stay away from na mehrams for a certain time period so that if she becomes pregnant after being divorced/widow no one can blame her for having illegal child nd all...its for the woman's own safety ...
Whatever the situation is , no mother in this world would let her divorced daughter go back to a strangers house like this is shown in mann mayal...this is insane 🤢

Exactly.. That's horrible
Which family can live satisfied when there divorced daughter is living with her ex with her kids..? Her family was so conservative initially esp chachi & amma who refused Sd bcz of there pride and status... Now there honour isnt affected when they have sent her to live with Sd?
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Stopped watching this after jeena drama. Story kuch better hui ya nahi ? Should I watch it ? Suggestions please.
Edited by .LoveOsMaya. - 8 years ago
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
i saw new promo...when Sd sees mannu doing household chores...he walks in and is ready to marry her...😆 now this is going Star plus way, where a guy marries a dukhyari ladki to save her from society.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i saw new promo...when Sd sees mannu doing household chores...he walks in and is ready to marry her...😆 now this is going Star plus way, where a guy marries a dukhyari ladki to save her from society.

Omg! Aur kya kya dikhana baki hai? Btw where did u see the promo?