Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello and Good Morning EveryoneπŸ˜ƒ

How are you all? Just came on line for few minutes. Anything new or any news?
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Friends I am in Raipur at my sister's place, will go back to my mother tomorrow morning.

These days my Parents are not keeping good in health. My parents stay in Durg in their own house while me stay in Hyderabad and my sister stay in Raipur. I don't have any brother. Until now my parents were insisting that they can live on their own in Durg when ever me and my sister insisted them to stay near us. But now I am determined to not to allow them to stay in Durg. I gave an option to them either to shift to Hyderabad or Raipur, so that either of me or sister can visit them daily to check upon their health and also they can have their individuality and happiness. I left the decision to them.

I will be returning to Hyderabad on 20th alongwith my mother and father. Will show some properties around and also a thorough health check-up done. After that they will decide where to shift.

Read all the back pages filled with wonderful quotes, pictures and siggies by Nado, Madhu and Branka.

Wishing Branka A Very happy Journey to her mom's place.
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello everyone. 😊

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hi , Good morning friends ,have a great weekend .
Missed Branka and her words . Hope she reached her mother's place safely . 😊
Nado , love those babies and all your nature pictures .
Dragica thanks for the floral Gifs .
Hope everything is fine with Gina .
Waiting to see Padma's smiling face either today or tomorrow .

I'm glad that you like, Avy πŸ˜ƒ

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning all, have a great Sunday!

Nado, great choice of place to go, love the sea always, hope n pray your dream is fulfilled!

Branka may have reached and must be talking nineteen to dozens with her mom, so must Padma, missing them both though!

Enjoy all, have a great day!

I hope too πŸ˜ƒ

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Good morning friends , a bit busy , in my inlaws' place . Will reach back home tomorrow morning . 😊

Hi Madhu. I hope you're enjoying your visit. πŸ˜ƒ

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglecat9

Friends I am in Raipur at my sister's place, will go back to my mother tomorrow morning.

These days my Parents are not keeping good in health. My parents stay in Durg in their own house while me stay in Hyderabad and my sister stay in Raipur. I don't have any brother. Until now my parents were insisting that they can live on their own in Durg when ever me and my sister insisted them to stay near us. But now I am determined to not to allow them to stay in Durg. I gave an option to them either to shift to Hyderabad or Raipur, so that either of me or sister can visit them daily to check upon their health and also they can have their individuality and happiness. I left the decision to them.

I will be returning to Hyderabad on 20th alongwith my mother and father. Will show some properties around and also a thorough health check-up done. After that they will decide where to shift.

Read all the back pages filled with wonderful quotes, pictures and siggies by Nado, Madhu and Branka.

Wishing Branka A Very happy Journey to her mom's place.

I understand you, Padmaja. My parents are old, sick and stubborn, too.

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi , good morning friends , have a great week ahead .😊

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

I'm glad that you like, Avy πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Nado for this beautiful flowers and words.πŸ€—

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anglecat9

Good Morning all😊

Lovely to see you Padma!❀️ Understand all that you and Nado are saying about parents, they can get very obstinate, especially when ill but from their point of view, relocating to a new place is a big decision though necessary, hope they find a good house in Hyderabad and you are able to take care of them well.

Edited by vibraj - 8 years ago