Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello ,Good morning friends .Enjoy the weekend .

Edited by Avyakta - 8 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ivone12

Dragi mi sto dolazis idate pozdravim . Zagrebackim Botinackim vrtom ..🤗

Hvala ti draga na prelijepim pozdravima 🤗...Obozavam Zagrebacki botanicki vrt (volim i Beogradski)...Svaki puta kada tamo odem pronadjem nesto novo i uzivam u bojama, ljepoti i hladovini prekrasne zelene oaze u centru grada...❤️

<Thank you Dragice for the beautiful greetings 🤗 I simply adore Botanical garden in Zagreb (that is on the picture that Dragica posted) (I love the one in Belgrade, too) Every time I visit that beautiful place, I found something new, simply enjoy so much in the colors, beauty of that green oasis in the centre of the town ❤️ >

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bikica_Biki

Good evening girls ...🤗❤️🤗
I missing you all❤️

Dreams, memories and remembrance---------

My feelings🥺😭
I miss you Pratyusha Banerjee -My dreams ---Missing you😭
My new VM's 😭🥺
-link------
https://vimeo.com/174884532

----------------
Devojcice drage❤️🤗 ------razna secanja naviru...
pogotovu kada je covek najosetljiviji...😭🥺
Stizu me secanja😭...a uspomene koje nosim u srcu❤️ ----i svoja osecanja izrazavam na sebi svojstven nacin...ne recima nego radom..😭.
Tako mi nedostaje🥺...neko koga sam toliko volela❤️...
neko koga nikad necu moci zaboraviti...❤️
Iako secanja i uspomene znaju da bole😭...pogotovu secanje kako je neko i na koji nacin i zbog koga otisao gde svi mi idemo-----to boli jako jako...😭😭
Secanja vezana za moju Uspavanu lepoticu su najlepsa moja secanja ovde❤️ a bolna secanja su kao sto sam navela...🥺😭
Samim tim u trenutku mi je dunulo nesto gde bi mogla izraziti jedan deo svojih emocija😭...a to sam uparavo uradila iako nikom nista nisam govorila...cutala sam...i ...to je to...
Please my dear Branka❤️🤗❤️ if able to translate this part of the English.

Translation:

Hello my dear girls
❤️🤗-----Various emotions emerge...
Esspecially when a person is the most sensitive...
😭🥺
Memories submerge...😭 and I express my feelings, and memories that I carry in my heart ❤️ on my own, unique way...not with words, but with my work 😭
I missed so much 🥺 somebody whom I loved so much...❤️
Somebody whom I will never be able to forget...❤️
And though memories and remembrances used to be painful ...😭, esspecially memories on that how someone, and on which way, left us, going there where all of us will go one day...It hurts so , so much...😭😭
Memories on my Sleeping Beauty, are the most beautiful one I have here
❤️, and as I mentioned, they are such a painful ones...🥺😭
To deal with this, an idea came to my mind, how to deal with that pain, how to express some of my feelings...😭 And I just did that, without saying anything to anyone...I was just silent..and that is that...
--------------------------------------------------------------------

It is so good to see you here Biki ❤️, duso moja prekrasna. 🤗
Welcome back dear 🤗 We all miss you here, so much ❤️

Thank you for this beautiful VM that you brought with you as the most beautiful gift 🤗...
It is truly enchanting, the way how you express your feelings , your thoughts...In every sequence you show us how much you miss her, remembering all those dreams that all of us used to have...Just like all your VMs, this one is simply magical, as well...Love it so much...❤️

I translated your text on English, under your text. ❤️🤗❤️

Love you so much, hope you will come here more often. ❤️

Beautiful gif hearts that I love to look at
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello ,Good morning friends .Enjoy the weekend .

Good morning Avy 🤗
I wish to you as well a beautiful Weekend 😊 Enjoy in everything that you do 😃
We had a stormy night, so I could not finish everything that I planned, soI will go to sleep now and come back in few hours...Wishing you all a beautiful Weekend...😊

Life To Enjoy
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Good Morning my dear friends 🤗

I am in a hurry, so I will not miss my train 😃😆 I just made a new CC for you, if you finish this one before I come back. Here is a link of our new place, and it is also on the first page of this CC...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4673197

Please do not post there before you reach Pg.150 of this Rainbow. Also, when you come to the last page, please can somebody post this link there, and make it blue...if possible...

I will miss all of you and will try to stay in contact through Vibha...Take care, see you in month❤️
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello 😃

Word Count: 1

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Wonderful quote Nado , very true .
For you this picture , which is there in every house in Assam , normally greets visitors from the front gate . 😊

Beautiful. Thank you Avy ❤️

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good evening friends!

Thank you Branka for link to new CC, if we need it. You are so right, I was thinking I was the girl in light blue and like telepathy you said so😊, hope you have reached your hometown.

Sorry girls, had a connectivity issue, so could not come earlier, lovely images, Dragice🤗
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Beautiful quotes and pics on friendship, Madi, Dragice and Nado, loved them!🤗

Missing Gina❤️

Have a safe and happy trip, Branka, enjoy and accomplish all your work😊

Lovely quotes Vibha.
I love to travel, but lately I have not had a chance.

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bikica_Biki

Good evening girls ...🤗❤️🤗
I missing you all❤️

Dreams, memories and remembrance---------

My feelings🥺😭
I miss you Pratyusha Banerjee -My dreams ---Missing you😭
My new VM's 😭🥺
-link------
https://vimeo.com/174884532

----------------
Devojcice drage❤️🤗 ------razna secanja naviru...
pogotovu kada je covek najosetljiviji...😭🥺
Stizu me secanja😭...a uspomene koje nosim u srcu❤️ ----i svoja osecanja izrazavam na sebi svojstven nacin...ne recima nego radom..😭.
Tako mi nedostaje🥺...neko koga sam toliko volela❤️...
neko koga nikad necu moci zaboraviti...❤️
Iako secanja i uspomene znaju da bole😭...pogotovu secanje kako je neko i na koji nacin i zbog koga otisao gde svi mi idemo-----to boli jako jako...😭😭
Secanja vezana za moju Uspavanu lepoticu su najlepsa moja secanja ovde❤️ a bolna secanja su kao sto sam navela...🥺😭
Samim tim u trenutku mi je dunulo nesto gde bi mogla izraziti jedan deo svojih emocija😭...a to sam uparavo uradila iako nikom nista nisam govorila...cutala sam...i ...to je to...
Please my dear Branka❤️🤗❤️ if able to translate this part of the English.----------
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww Biki👏👏👏, only you can do things like a magician, this VM is so enchanting, mesmerizing, beautiful and packed with priceless memories of SY, thank you for this gift and also so touched by your words on Pratyusha, truly, she was one of a kind!😭