Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello my dear friends 🤗

Finished all the packing. 😊 Outside is a beautiful cool Summer day, hope it will be the same tomorrow. I am so happy that I will see my mother and brother again, and the rest of my family...
Sad that I will not be around, but will try to find a way to write few words here and there 😃😆 with a little help from my friends...❤️

Thank you Vibha for this beautiful Quotes about traveling...I love to travel a lot, used to travel so much in those days when traveling around the world was safe and lots of fun...This days I am mostly traveling between places I call home, and I love meeting different people on my traveling...Thank you all for wishing me nice journey...

So, I'm ready ..all packed...😃

I wanna look just like this!:😆

Going to enjoy Summer in my hometown...😊

Zagreb illustration art print of original drawing by IrenaSophia:

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello my dear friends 🤗

Finished all the packing. 😊 Outside is a beautiful cool Summer day, hope it will be the same tomorrow. I am so happy that I will see my mother and brother again, and the rest of my family...
Sad that I will not be around, but will try to find a way to write few words here and there 😃😆 with a little help from my friends...❤️

Thank you Vibha for this beautiful Quotes about traveling...I love to travel a lot, used to travel so much in those days when traveling around the world was safe and lots of fun...This days I am mostly traveling between places I call home, and I love meeting different people on my traveling...Thank you all for wishing me nice journey...

So happy to meet you now , seems your packing is over and ready to travel,🤗have a safe journey and happy trip , enjoy in the company of your loved ones , we all miss you a lot , will wait for you. 🤗
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Have a safe journey my dear dreamer .🤗Miss you a lot , everyday , will search for you and to console my aching heart , will read your words in previous CCs .😊 Be happy and spend quality time with mother and brother . Come back soon .⭐️

Thank you Madi ❤️ my dear friend 🤗 I will miss you as well...will miss this place where all of us meet every day and sare our feelings and opinions...agree with your other post...we are all here just like family members...conected with golden threads of beautiful friendships...Thank you for all the beautiful Quotes and all your creations...Love you dearly...Will think about all of you a lot...😊

It is raining outside and thundering a lot...I do not know how long I will be here, but as soon as it stop thundering, I will be back...😃

Animated gifs : Animated wallpapers for cellphones

Best friend wall art / best friend canvas / by SiBelleJewelry:

Love is ...:
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Beautiful quotes and pics on friendship, Madi, Dragice and Nado, loved them!🤗

Missing Gina❤️

Have a safe and happy trip, Branka, enjoy and accomplish all your work😊

Thank you Vibha ❤️ Thank you for this beautiful quotes as well 🤗

I miss Gina as well ❤️ Hope she is fine.

Miss Tulasi as well, hope she is fine, too ❤️

Rose Hill Designs by Heather Stillufsen on Facebook and Etsy:
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Thank you Nado . As usual , that yellow girl is me , and I know green one is you , let us fix the front girl , that red rose girl is Branka . Now let us wait and watch who is who !😃

Beautiful Quote Vibha 🤗 Beautiful write up and Quotes Madi 🤗
Agree with you Nado 🤗 love the picture...but do not agree with Madi, that sweet girl in red is our magician, Bikica🤗...I am the last girl in purple 😃, and next to me in light blue is my pyaari Saheli 🤗...we are all so cute and happy, enjoying in this beautiful place Over the Rainbow 😊

"There is a thread from the heart to the lips where the secret of life is woven. Words tear the thread, but in silence the secrets speak."

I LOVE YOU Black White Demask Valentine Banner. Cute idea for Valentine's day card.:
Ivone12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello my dear friends 🤗

Dragi mi sto dolazis idate pozdravim . Zagrebackim Botinackim vrtom ..🤗
Edited by Ivone12 - 8 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good evening girls ...🤗❤️🤗
I missing you all❤️

Dreams, memories and remembrance---------

My feelings🥺😭
I miss you Pratyusha Banerjee -My dreams ---Missing you😭
My new VM's 😭🥺
-link------
https://vimeo.com/174884532

----------------
Devojcice drage❤️🤗 ------razna secanja naviru...
pogotovu kada je covek najosetljiviji...😭🥺
Stizu me secanja😭...a uspomene koje nosim u srcu❤️ ----i svoja osecanja izrazavam na sebi svojstven nacin...ne recima nego radom..😭.
Tako mi nedostaje🥺...neko koga sam toliko volela❤️...
neko koga nikad necu moci zaboraviti...❤️
Iako secanja i uspomene znaju da bole😭...pogotovu secanje kako je neko i na koji nacin i zbog koga otisao gde svi mi idemo-----to boli jako jako...😭😭
Secanja vezana za moju Uspavanu lepoticu su najlepsa moja secanja ovde❤️ a bolna secanja su kao sto sam navela...🥺😭
Samim tim u trenutku mi je dunulo nesto gde bi mogla izraziti jedan deo svojih emocija😭...a to sam uparavo uradila iako nikom nista nisam govorila...cutala sam...i ...to je to...
Please my dear Branka❤️🤗❤️ if able to translate this part of the English.----------
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Bikica_Biki - 8 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bikica_Biki

Good evening girls ...🤗❤️🤗
I missing you all❤️

Dreams, memories and remembrance---------

My feelings🥺😭
I miss you Pratyusha Banerjee -My dreams ---Missing you😭
My new VM's 😭🥺
-link------
https://vimeo.com/174884532

----------------
Devojcice drage❤️🤗 ------razna secanja naviru...
pogotovu kada je covek najosetljiviji...😭🥺
Stizu me secanja😭...a uspomene koje nosim u srcu❤️ ----i svoja osecanja izrazavam na sebi svojstven nacin...ne recima nego radom..😭.
Tako mi nedostaje🥺...neko koga sam toliko volela❤️...
neko koga nikad necu moci zaboraviti...❤️
Iako secanja i uspomene znaju da bole😭...pogotovu secanje kako je neko i na koji nacin i zbog koga otisao gde svi mi idemo-----to boli jako jako...😭😭
Secanja vezana za moju Uspavanu lepoticu su najlepsa moja secanja ovde❤️ a bolna secanja su kao sto sam navela...🥺😭
Samim tim u trenutku mi je dunulo nesto gde bi mogla izraziti jedan deo svojih emocija😭...a to sam uparavo uradila iako nikom nista nisam govorila...cutala sam...i ...to je to...
Please my dear Branka❤️🤗❤️ if able to translate this part of the English.----------
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Bikica for this surprise gift .🤗A soothing visual for our aching hearts , though an illusory reality , but makes us believe that it true while watching it . That is the special magic your creations and VM carry .👏
They are the eternal couple and will preserve that pure romance in our hearts throughout our life , so true to us . Thank you very much for evoking many memories with this song and scenes .🤗
With her powerful action she united countries and continents , and left this world to enchant the Angels in Heaven with her beauty and talent . R.I.P Pratyusha .😭
Edited by Avyakta - 8 years ago