Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nado , wonderful picture , see those garland like floral bunches , as if Nature decorated itself like a Groom who is going to marry a beautiful girl , where is she ... let us see , seems she is gazing at her beauty in that still water , where her shy smiles are reflecting as purple spots in that water where the sky too is peeping from far to see her splendid smiles . Nado, feeling like just once , only once want to take that entire beauty in to my hands and touch it with my dreamy eyes , want to whisper to it that wait for a while , the Bride will come to greet you with all her glow , in the form of her melodious laughter !Wait for a while , she will come soon !Thank you Nado for this beautiful floral picture .
Nado a request ,--- I want this beautiful picture for specific purpose , please allow me to use it appropriately .😊
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Ivone12 thumbnail

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning my dear friends 🤗

Just came back home. 😃 Spent all day yesterday in my friend's weekend house...She always spent her Summers there because it is much cooler there in this heat, than in her flat in town...She is the one who is taking care about Bino when I go to visit my mother...So we had a great day yesterday, Bino visited all his favorite places, with both of us and her dogs...In the evening he was chasing fireflies in the garden...I left him there today, as I was going back home...he will stay there until middle of August when we will come back from our holidays...we are traveling on Saturday to my hometown, to spent a month with my mother and family...I will miss all of you, but will be in touch through Vibha...😊

I am happy to hear that your mother is feeling better, my dear Vibha 🤗

Safe journey Padmaja, enjoy with your mother, and have a beautiful time there 🤗

Wishing you all a beautiful day. I will try to be around as much as I can...😃

Everything I really need to be Free...:

Believe in magic...always
😊

cute!

Dance through each day with your eyes filled with magic, and your heart
filled with songs of LOVE
❤️

.:
Ivone12 thumbnail

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Yet another article that frames Rahul!

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/pratyusha-suicide-to-cheating-ex-the-controversies-of-rahul-raj-singh/17429155
Ivone12 thumbnail
Edited by Ivone12 - 8 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Yet another article that frames Rahul!

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/pratyusha-suicide-to-cheating-ex-the-controversies-of-rahul-raj-singh/17429155

Thank you Vibha for the inf .
It is surprising , why these so called girl friends believed his words and be cheated by him one after the other ? How this fellow managed to spend all that money so fast . loot from one and Invested it to lure another , chain of crimes left there a group of disheartened girls , what is going on in this country ? Are the girls so desperate to have a criminal as their lover , life partner ? 😕
He and people like him has to be eliminated first to cleanse the society , to make it more safer for the innocent girls . Yes , agree , they are not innocent , but not naive too , most of them mislead by his big promises . 😲
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Good morning my dear friends 🤗

Just came back home. 😃 Spent all day yesterday in my friend's weekend house...She always spent her Summers there because it is much cooler there in this heat, than in her flat in town...She is the one who is taking care about Bino when I go to visit my mother...So we had a great day yesterday, Bino visited all his favorite places, with both of us and her dogs...In the evening he was chasing fireflies in the garden...I left him there today, as I was going back home...he will stay there until middle of August when we will come back from our holidays...we are traveling on Saturday to my hometown, to spent a month with my mother and family...I will miss all of you, but will be in touch through Vibha...😊

I am happy to hear that your mother is feeling better, my dear Vibha 🤗

Safe journey Padmaja, enjoy with your mother, and have a beautiful time there 🤗

Wishing you all a beautiful day. I will try to be around as much as I can...😃

Everything I really need to be Free...:

Believe in magic...always
😊

cute!

Dance through each day with your eyes filled with magic, and your heart
filled with songs of LOVE
❤️

.:

So , happy to know that you spent your day in farm house with the company of your family friend . 😊 Again going to miss you .😕. But happy for you that you are going to spend your summer vacation in the company of your mother and brother .🤗
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Good day everyone 😊

Edited by nn027 - 8 years ago