Somewhere Over the Rainbow #9 - With Prats in our hearts forever (MO) - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you Dragice for appearing here to walk with me 🤗

Word Count: 0

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am following you, my dear Madi, in my own, slow as a snail, pace...😃

Love all your siggies and all the pictures that you posted...Breath, my dear, breath...soon you'll finish your Quest, land is near 🤗...and a new home is waiting for all of us...😊 Thank you for making that link of new CC blue...when we reach Pg.150...can you post it there...please ...😃

One day when I buy a new PC, you and I will walk like this...together (thank you Nada for this picture)

Ivone12 thumbnail
Edited by Ivone12 - 8 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
A great actress was missing , a precious life was lost .
The entire world was hers ,but at the end of the day , loneliness and void were hers . No one was there to hug her at that moment , to say some soothing words , to infuse confidence and courage in to her fearful mind , the entire world loves her , but she went
This is Branka's creation , she always prepared her creations with so much love and passion towards Pratyusha .

Ivone12 thumbnail
Ivone12 thumbnail
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

I am following you, my dear Madi, in my own, slow as a snail, pace...😃

Love all your siggies and all the pictures that you posted...Breath, my dear, breath...soon you'll finish your Quest, land is near 🤗...and a new home is waiting for all of us...😊 Thank you for making that link of new CC blue...when we reach Pg.150...can you post it there...please ...😃

One day when I buy a new PC, you and I will walk like this...together (thank you Nada for this picture)

Branka ❤️, walking with you is an honor for me !🤗
Dragice is also with us .😊
Who am I ? a mere dreamer , why I am here ? for sharing my feelings with all the august friends of mine ! What to do , what to do , so attached to you all , but have to recede for a while .
Will make it blue Branka , when we reach the last page ie. 150th .😊
Viswasruti thumbnail
WOW ... Already reached to last page ! 😃
Dragice , let us stop here and come on , fast ...fast , let us run to that new place . ... Here is the link in blue ---

Dragice Let us go to the new place .🤗
Branka , and Dragice thanks a lot for allowing me to have a walk a talk with both of you !🤗
Edited by Viswasruti - 8 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Dragica 🤗 So good to see you 😊

Now that Madi is not alone, I can go and clean a bit that new home...I prepared it a month ago, so there is some dust there, and I want to change some pictures on the wall with a new one...😊
And definitelly write anew that last post...will do that during this day...Thank you Madi for finishing this CC so beautifully. 🤗..Thank you Dragica for helping Madi. 🤗

I found this posted by Alex in those backpages I am reading...It is written on Bulgarien: She lives forever...Prats had so many fans in Bulgaria, just like in other European countries...