Somewhere Over the Rainbow #9 - With Prats in our hearts forever (MO) - Page 109

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Good morning friends , have a leisurely Sunday feast and fiesta .πŸ€—
Image result for good morning to friends quotes
Image result for good morning to friends quotes
Viswasruti thumbnail

@ Thank you Dragice ❀️ for all the beautiful images and Prats pictures that you posted...I just love this one...❀️

https://i.imgur.com/y36gJUS.jpg

Thank you Dragice for this pictureπŸ€— and thank you Branka for posting it here .
πŸ€—
Edited by Viswasruti - 8 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Memories -- Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

I am reading back pages...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Dragice for this cute picture πŸ€—, reminded me so much on my daughters when they were little...allways wore the same clothes (it was their choice), had a same hair style (looked like twins, though it was 16 month difference) ...untill one day the older one did not decide that she want to be different, took a scissors and cut her long hair short...πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Since that day, their inner bonding was stronger than ever, but on outside... they were two cute individuals...πŸ˜ƒ

:

Branka , so happy to see you in full swing .πŸ€— So you are already started picking up some gems from the past pages .😊, I am trying to colour them with my imaginary brush !
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglecat9

@bold pink those words kept me alive all these years, otherwise I would have lost myself years before. The day I entered my in-laws house I started to explore myself, either in the form of study or work, which kept me busy physically and mentally. But eventually I lost on my health unable to maintain proper diet due to lack of time and care. I used to eat what ever came my way just to keep myself going.

You know I was a working women till 2012, but have to leave my job due to health and non-cooperation from family. Initially I used to get depressed but now I am used to it. Staying back home I started to explore many things.

Anyways I tend to get carried away. Thank you for lending an ear to understand me.

Good Night to you and all my dear friends around.

Padma πŸ€—
Viswasruti thumbnail
Memories --
Every man's memory is his private literature. ~Aldous Huxley

Viswasruti thumbnail
Memories --
Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things. ~Pierce Harris
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Thank you Dragice for the scintillating pics!

Padma, just live for the present and be happy, whoever knows what the future beholds, maybe you will get a friend and confidant in your daughter-in-law, maybe the love and respect you expect or feel that you rightfully deserve from other family members will emerge then. so do not stress over future, just seize the moment and live life now, for yourself and others!

A happy Sunday to all!😊

Vibha , your words sounds like a soothing music to a longing heart .πŸ€—
See , her eyes were wet , still she tried to smile to cheer up the world !
Viswasruti thumbnail
Memories --
We do not remember days; we remember moments.
Her bonding with her co-actors was praiseworthy !
Pratyusha , in this fast changing and fast shading world , your memories are like colourful rainbow to us .
Viswasruti thumbnail
Memories ---
How often do our thoughts play "hide-and-seek" with us in our memory!