Somewhere Over the Rainbow #9 - With Prats in our hearts forever (MO) - Page 108

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Padma , it is not a bubble , it is a dome you constructed with your sheer determination , not so easy to burst , and never allow anyone to prick it !
Kids keenly observe elders and their behavior and will learn from them , regarding maintaining relations and respecting the mother / wife . Leave it Padma , why are you expecting anything from those who don't want to express their love , but believe me , they don't know how to express their love , definitely they stored so much love in their hearts , if not , if you don't believe , it is OK , first you love yourself Padma , you are worthy to be adored , realise that , just ignore the results and rewards , do your best and laugh cheerfully . You are an achiever Padma . Realise it .❤️🤗
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am reading back pages...😃

Thank you Dragice for this cute picture 🤗, reminded me so much on my daughters when they were little...allways wore the same clothes (it was their choice), had a same hair style (looked like twins, though it was 16 month difference) ...untill one day the older one did not decide that she want to be different, took a scissors and cut her long hair short...😲😆 Since that day, their inner bonding was stronger than ever, but on outside... they were two cute individuals...😃

:
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Such a beautiful Rainbow gif ❤️ Thank you Dragica 🤗

Love this siggy that Biki made, as well ❤️ dedicated to Seetha, our unforgettable friend ❤️
I miss her so much...She touched our lives, and we will never forget her...Thank you Biki 🤗
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kety76

Hello girls 🤗
I miss you all ❤️

Such a beautiful siggy Kety ❤️ We all here miss you a lot 🤗

@ Thank you Dragice ❤️ for all the beautiful images and Prats pictures that you posted...I just love this one...❤️

https://i.imgur.com/y36gJUS.jpg

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Padma , it is not a bubble , it is a dome you constructed with your sheer determination , not so easy to burst , and never allow anyone to prick it !

Kids keenly observe elders and their behavior and will learn from them , regarding maintaining relations and respecting the mother / wife . Leave it Padma , why are you expecting anything from those who don't want to express their love , but believe me , they don't know how to express their love , definitely they stored so much love in their hearts , if not , if you don't believe , it is OK , first you love yourself Padma , you are worthy to be adored , realise that , just ignore the results and rewards , do your best and laugh cheerfully . You are an achiever Padma . Realise it .❤️🤗

@bold pink those words kept me alive all these years, otherwise I would have lost myself years before. The day I entered my in-laws house I started to explore myself, either in the form of study or work, which kept me busy physically and mentally. But eventually I lost on my health unable to maintain proper diet due to lack of time and care. I used to eat what ever came my way just to keep myself going.

You know I was a working women till 2012, but have to leave my job due to health and non-cooperation from family. Initially I used to get depressed but now I am used to it. Staying back home I started to explore many things.

Anyways I tend to get carried away. Thank you for lending an ear to understand me.

Good Night to you and all my dear friends around.

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello my sweet Rainbowians 🤗

Looks like this CC will soon come to its end, so here is a link to a new one:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4673197

Here is a beautiful warm, sunny day, and I hope the rest of August and September will be the same...

I will try to be more around this Weekend, and hopefully will be able to read at least some of the back pages...Hope you are all well, and I wish you a beautiful Weekend 😊

'':

:)

Kindness Daily...:

Welcome back Branka . ❤️🤗Hope you are feeling better now to be with us .
I have to read many back pages just like Branka . Will read tomorrow . 😊
Padma , as Madi and Vibha said you are an achiever , for that matter , every housewife , mother is an achiever . Realise your worth Padma , one thing I can assure you , here your friends , all of us love you , respect you and value your friendship immensely . please always remember that
🤗.
Nado , colourful celebrations for receiving the Olympic medal winners .👏 Thank you for sharing those happy moments with us .🤗
Dragice , beautiful pics of Prats and many magical gifs with flowers and nature scenes 🤗
Madi , always love to read your passionate and emotional posts .🤗
Vibha , our beautiful morning Sun ,always love to read your wise words 🤗
Have a great weekend . 😊Will be back again .
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Edited by Ivone12 - 8 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail
Edited by Ivone12 - 8 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!

Thank you Dragice for the scintillating pics!

Padma, just live for the present and be happy, whoever knows what the future beholds, maybe you will get a friend and confidant in your daughter-in-law, maybe the love and respect you expect or feel that you rightfully deserve from other family members will emerge then. so do not stress over future, just seize the moment and live life now, for yourself and others!

A happy Sunday to all!😊